Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car parking space 21:32 - Aug 7 with 1125 views715810bn

Decided not to renew my space today at the liberty due to extortionate charge of £280. Decided to book a space at landore Park and ride for £99. Ok it's league games only but don't mind paying game by game forcup ties. We normally knocked out early anyway. Anybody else out there done the same?

Car parking space on 21:38 - Aug 7 with 1104 viewsbonymine

That is a scandalous charge even if it was for PL football ....

The greedy Phukers at ‘our’ Club persist in ripping off us fans ...

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID.....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Car parking space on 21:47 - Aug 7 with 1083 viewsDarran

Car parking space on 21:38 - Aug 7 by bonymine

That is a scandalous charge even if it was for PL football ....

The greedy Phukers at ‘our’ Club persist in ripping off us fans ...

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

STID.....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Im not understanding why an able bodied person would complain about paying the £280 if it’s £99 across the road.
Lazy fuçker

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car parking space on 21:52 - Aug 7 with 1072 viewsN_T_J

I phoned ghe club today regarding a space at the stadium. I have to go down tomorrow to sort it out.
Car parking space on 22:04 - Aug 7 with 1053 viewsbonymine

Car parking space on 21:47 - Aug 7 by Darran

Im not understanding why an able bodied person would complain about paying the £280 if it’s £99 across the road.
Lazy fuçker

I agree Darr apologies I wrongly presumed it was NOT an ably bodied person who indeed has the choice of several public car parks around the Ground.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Car parking space on 22:11 - Aug 7 with 1033 viewsDarran

Car parking space on 22:04 - Aug 7 by bonymine

I agree Darr apologies I wrongly presumed it was NOT an ably bodied person who indeed has the choice of several public car parks around the Ground.

You know if they’d kept it at £220 like last year would the OP have paid it instead of the £99 across the road?

I’m not having a go at the OP I just find it bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car parking space on 09:30 - Aug 8 with 916 viewsSTID2017

Car parking space on 22:11 - Aug 7 by Darran

You know if they’d kept it at £220 like last year would the OP have paid it instead of the £99 across the road?

I’m not having a go at the OP I just find it bizarre.

IMHO the spaces at the Stadium should be kept for those who need them and who should be charged a nominal fee (even £220 is high in my opinion)
The rest of us can easily walk 10-15 minutes to the game

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Car parking space on 09:41 - Aug 8 with 909 viewsN_T_J

Car parking space on 09:30 - Aug 8 by STID2017

IMHO the spaces at the Stadium should be kept for those who need them and who should be charged a nominal fee (even £220 is high in my opinion)
The rest of us can easily walk 10-15 minutes to the game

I think it's £170 for Disabled parking, but agreed I used to park a 15 min walk from the stadium, but now its not really a option.
Car parking space on 14:32 - Aug 10 with 748 viewsN_T_J

My mrs went down the ticket office today to get me a space, and they said they dont know if there is any spaces left, as they have given old customers first dibs on the spaces for this season. They dont know who is renewing or not yet.

First home game of the season tomorrow and they still dont know who is renewing their parking.

Tom in the office told me to pop down with my blue badge and I can get a space, and now my mrs has left there with "Tom should not had told you there were spaces left"

You can only love this club 🙈
Login to get fewer ads

Car parking space on 15:23 - Aug 10 with 720 viewsN_T_J

After a long conversation with the club, they have put me on the waiting list and told me to get a park and ride season ticket, but me telling them my injuries I have, and Park and Ride really is not a option, so they told me to test out the park and ride and phone them back monday with my feedback. They simply did not listen to me 🤣

Anyway, if anyone here has bought a Space (Disabled Bay) and dont make everygame, may I buy the space off you game by game or arrange something?

I wont be making the game tommorw now as I cant park anywhere as I cant walk far, and cant get a lift as im limited to who I will have a lift off.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:25]
Car parking space on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 678 viewsJackfath

Car parking space on 15:23 - Aug 10 by N_T_J

After a long conversation with the club, they have put me on the waiting list and told me to get a park and ride season ticket, but me telling them my injuries I have, and Park and Ride really is not a option, so they told me to test out the park and ride and phone them back monday with my feedback. They simply did not listen to me 🤣

Anyway, if anyone here has bought a Space (Disabled Bay) and dont make everygame, may I buy the space off you game by game or arrange something?

I wont be making the game tommorw now as I cant park anywhere as I cant walk far, and cant get a lift as im limited to who I will have a lift off.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:25]

Where do you live?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Car parking space on 16:52 - Aug 10 with 673 viewsSTID2017

Car parking space on 16:47 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Where do you live?

Don't tell him Pike !!

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024