Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 23:06 - Aug 7 with 3360 viewsmarchamjack

Well, except for one owner (I mean investor) I see reports in US now saying.

I'm abroad myself so cant do linky thing on phone, but no doubt someone can Google reports and put it up here.

Apologies if everyone knew that, must say I didn't realise the 2 investment groups were pretty much identical to a man and woman.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:12 - Aug 7 with 3337 viewsKingBony

News to me too MJ thanks for sharing.

I guess in hindsight it’s not such a surprise

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:14 - Aug 7 with 3329 viewsjasper_T

Isn't that a very recent thing, like in the last few weeks?
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:23 - Aug 7 with 3297 viewsGaryjack

So does this mean Mindy Kaling isn't really a Jack then?
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:33 - Aug 7 with 3273 viewsjasper_T

Levein probably realised he needed to diversify the hedge fund's portfolio after the Swansea investment tanked in value, or risk losing his investors.

The DC United franchise is a much more stable property since they can't get relegated and it's directly backed by the league.
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:40 - Aug 7 with 3260 viewsAl_Bundy

They have a new ground and new players yet still are shite !!
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 00:21 - Aug 8 with 3180 viewsLoyal

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 23:33 - Aug 7 by jasper_T

Levein probably realised he needed to diversify the hedge fund's portfolio after the Swansea investment tanked in value, or risk losing his investors.

The DC United franchise is a much more stable property since they can't get relegated and it's directly backed by the league.

Cant get relegated in the country that has a world series that only they participate in.
I'm hearing the word ...
Cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 01:10 - Aug 8 with 3147 viewstheloneranger

"Levien, who also owns Welsh club Swansea City, is bringing over several investors from that club to join his United ownership team, according to the report. U.S. businessman Steve Kaplan, one of the lead investors in Swansea, will join Levien as a majority shareholder in D.C. United. Kaplan is also vice chairman of the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies."

"At least three other Swansea investors are joining the United ownership group, according to the Post, including Al Tylis, a former U.S. real estate executive. The other new investors were not named but they include others involved with Swansea, according to the report."

https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2018/08/03/report-league-signs-off-o

https://www.prosoccerusa.com/mls/dc-united/dc-united-ownership-investment-group/
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 1:13]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 04:21 - Aug 8 with 3061 viewsTummer_from_Texas

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 00:21 - Aug 8 by Loyal

Cant get relegated in the country that has a world series that only they participate in.
I'm hearing the word ...
Cnts.

You've really got a hard on for the USA, eh?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 06:05 - Aug 8 with 3009 viewssg1912

Doesn’t sound so crazy that they might be siphoning money away from the Swans now to fund DC Utd, does it?
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 06:40 - Aug 8 with 2957 viewsclloy2

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 06:05 - Aug 8 by sg1912

Doesn’t sound so crazy that they might be siphoning money away from the Swans now to fund DC Utd, does it?

Makes you wonder how did they fund the Rooney transfer. 11m wasnt it
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 10:26 - Aug 8 with 2703 viewsBadlands

Or,
Erick Thohir is taking his money out (of DC United) as he has with his other interests; the current lead investor at DC United, has been selling off a number of his sports assets, including having sold a majority of his shares in Inter Milan to a Chinese company and possibly looking to sell the rest.
Having completed a massive building programme (Audi Field cost between $400 million and $500 million ) the core group doesn't want to lose control and Patrick Soon-Shiong who was interested in owning them from Los Angeles has not followed up.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 10:28 - Aug 8 with 2693 viewsjasper_T

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 06:05 - Aug 8 by sg1912

No, it still does.
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 10:33 - Aug 8 with 2682 viewstheloneranger

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 10:26 - Aug 8 by Badlands

Or,
Erick Thohir is taking his money out (of DC United) as he has with his other interests; the current lead investor at DC United, has been selling off a number of his sports assets, including having sold a majority of his shares in Inter Milan to a Chinese company and possibly looking to sell the rest.
Having completed a massive building programme (Audi Field cost between $400 million and $500 million ) the core group doesn't want to lose control and Patrick Soon-Shiong who was interested in owning them from Los Angeles has not followed up.

Erick Thohir has left DC Utd

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 11:08 - Aug 8 with 2629 viewsAl_Bundy

I find it hard to believe that fans in the UK who fund SKY's TV revenue to clubs hasn't found its way over the pond to DC from our pot in some shape or form regardless of what anyone thinks.
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 11:56 - Aug 8 with 2558 viewsBadlands

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 10:33 - Aug 8 by theloneranger

Erick Thohir has left DC Utd

That's the point
Also , the club was hanging on to 'a 35 percent stake once held by the investor Will Chang. Mr. Chang sold that stake to the team last fall.' until ground developments were complete.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 17:03 - Aug 8 with 2356 viewswindy_city_jack

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 00:21 - Aug 8 by Loyal

I'm hearing the word ...
Cnts.

Not strictly true, Canada can also play in the World Series.
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 2301 viewsKrisP

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 11:08 - Aug 8 by Al_Bundy

I find it hard to believe that fans in the UK who fund SKY's TV revenue to clubs hasn't found its way over the pond to DC from our pot in some shape or form regardless of what anyone thinks.

The accounts are readily available are the not? Which part of them do you believe is hiding the embezelled cash?
DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 18:58 - Aug 8 with 2242 viewslonglostjack

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 17:44 - Aug 8 by KrisP

The accounts are readily available are the not? Which part of them do you believe is hiding the embezelled cash?

If their hidden anywhere I’d guess they would be in consultancy and management fees. Thankfully the Trust has access to the management accounts. Has Pearlman taken a salary cut yet?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 18:59]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 20:27 - Aug 8 with 2181 viewswaynekerr55

DC Utd's Ownership Group the same then it turns out as our 28 on 04:21 - Aug 8 by Tummer_from_Texas

You've really got a hard on for the USA, eh?

Isn’t World Series a magazine that sponsors the baseball?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024