Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea japan Twitter 13:48 - Aug 8 with 2679 viewsSwan91

Take a look at スウォンジー・シティJAPAN🇯🇵 (@SwanseaJapan): https://twitter.com/SwanseaJapan?s=09

Interesting to see an account for swansea city in japan. Didn't think we had a following there... haha what is one of the weirder countries you have seen fans and followings of the swansea fc team?
Swansea japan Twitter on 14:54 - Aug 8 with 2514 viewsHighjack

Probably Japan

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea japan Twitter on 15:19 - Aug 8 with 2446 viewscmajack

Wales.
Swansea japan Twitter on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 2199 viewsphact0rri

I showed this to my roomate who is from Japan, several weeks ago when this account appeared on my recommended follows. And she was like "I bet mostly Gaijin (foreigner) follow this. They can't have fans in japan". But a stroll through the userslist makes it look like most of them are japanese living in Japan.

Though quite sure there's others like me who dips their toes in Japanese-twitter just to practice their reading, despite not being fluent.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 19:49]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swansea japan Twitter on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 2134 viewsLoyal

After 7 seasons in the biggest league in the world and there are no swans fans in Japan.
Oh please fck off.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024