Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? 14:01 - Aug 8 with 16058 viewsTom1912

We seem to currently be negotiating:

Clucas to Wolves
Fernandez to Newcastle
Fulton to Reading
Ayew to Fulham/Palace

And there seems to be a possibility of Naughton going too.

We also seem to be trying to sign

Ryan Woods
Carl Jenkinson

And will obviously need to see a replacement CB if Fernandez goes. And really, we need another striker.

That is a lot of business to wrap up in 27 hours. Most likely we'll sell most the top list and have to fall back on the loan back. Concerning what shape the squad will look like by the end of the window tomorrow.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 14:01]
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:12 - Aug 8 with 3158 viewssP7qupUf

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 15:26 - Aug 8 by Jango

I’m very surprised we haven’t heard anything about Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh going. It’s pretty clear that they won’t be in first team plans so you think their agents would be trying to get their availability out there. We could do with free wages and space

Why on earth would anyone sign Dyer and Routledge? Both well past their best. Worse still, why would they leave? They are on long term deals with high wages. How much would they lose if they moved off to a lesser club?
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:18 - Aug 8 with 3108 viewsSwansea93

450K accepted for Fulton from Reading according to Twitter.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:20 - Aug 8 with 3087 viewsSwansea93

Federico Fernandez: “I appreciate Rafa a lot, and he sent me a good message when I joined Swansea. I thank him because he allowed me to grow. At Napoli he put faith in me and I learnt a lot. It prepared me for the Premier League.”

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:23 - Aug 8 with 3059 viewshobo

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:18 - Aug 8 by Swansea93

450K accepted for Fulton from Reading according to Twitter.

Sorry didn't mean to downvote. Another shocking deal if true
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:31 - Aug 8 with 2993 viewsHip

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:23 - Aug 8 by hobo

Sorry didn't mean to downvote. Another shocking deal if true

Hopefully, they are smart enough to Sign Woods before confirming the sell Fulton.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:33 - Aug 8 with 2960 viewscwm02

Derek McInnes insists Scott McKenna will be going nowhere this summer. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/derek-mcinne

Not only that but he has suffered a injury which means he will be out for six weeks
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:34 - Aug 8 with 2953 viewsCaptain_Sham

What the fk are we doing selling players like Fulton? If he was good enough to start Sat, then hes good enough to keep around.

Its just a ride.

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:46 - Aug 8 with 2838 views34dfgdf54

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 15:43 - Aug 8 by TheResurrection

Possibly? How about facking definitely.

Why doesn't everyone just wait and see what happens before all this second guessing bollocks and chipping in with the usual load of nonsense.

According to Nixon Nmecha was on his way to us last week. Told his mates the lot, now it's unlikely. That should say it all, but no, off some of you go again the first chance you get with your misery dictionary guff.

I tell you what, fair enough, lets see what happens...
Login to get fewer ads

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:38 - Aug 8 with 2631 viewsjasper_T

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 16:34 - Aug 8 by Captain_Sham

What the fk are we doing selling players like Fulton? If he was good enough to start Sat, then hes good enough to keep around.

He was good enough to start because 2 (or even 3) better midfielders are injured/on their way out. And he had to switch positions after half an hour or so because he couldn't quite hack it.

If we need cash to get Woods then selling him makes sense. Immediate massive upgrade. Can't see £450k being the difference-maker there, though.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 2608 viewslidojack

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:38 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

He was good enough to start because 2 (or even 3) better midfielders are injured/on their way out. And he had to switch positions after half an hour or so because he couldn't quite hack it.

If we need cash to get Woods then selling him makes sense. Immediate massive upgrade. Can't see £450k being the difference-maker there, though.

Problem being if we sell him (for whatever price), those 2/3 other midfielders are still unavailable for Saturday.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 2603 viewsJohnw102

Latest name being touted is Tom Huddlestone, good passer and maybe a Potter type player. Worth a punt?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:47 - Aug 8 with 2564 viewsN_T_J

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:43 - Aug 8 by Johnw102

Latest name being touted is Tom Huddlestone, good passer and maybe a Potter type player. Worth a punt?

Im sure I read yesterday that Cardiff were after Huddlestone for 2m?
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:47 - Aug 8 with 2559 viewsjasper_T

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:43 - Aug 8 by Johnw102

No.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:54 - Aug 8 with 2499 viewssnork44

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 17:38 - Aug 8 by jasper_T

In Huwbert's world £450k may well be the deal clincher, we all know that others clubs will top that by a couple of million, but at least we tried will be the mantra. We all know the narrative from the Alltwen genius by now.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:21 - Aug 8 with 2363 viewsawayjack

Like most final days I suspect we'll be underwhelmed and can't believe out back room staff be capable of processing 9 deals by 5! 4 or 5 deals be a push.

My gut - is we'll sell / loan 3 players - hopefully including Clucas and Ayew, and sign two players hopefully including Woods.

We'll then rely on loan market for gaps - particularly a Striker.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:27 - Aug 8 with 2310 viewsHeadmaster

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:21 - Aug 8 by awayjack

Like most final days I suspect we'll be underwhelmed and can't believe out back room staff be capable of processing 9 deals by 5! 4 or 5 deals be a push.

My gut - is we'll sell / loan 3 players - hopefully including Clucas and Ayew, and sign two players hopefully including Woods.

We'll then rely on loan market for gaps - particularly a Striker.

You just reminded me the deadline's 5pm, not midnight! I doubt we'll even get one player in by then, even if we had the money.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 18:28]
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:36 - Aug 8 with 2238 viewsperplex

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 14:13 - Aug 8 by Tom1912

I've been following him this summer and he seems to get it right sometimes and quite a lot wrong (or unproven in some cases).

So basically he is a guess merchant who will say nothing when his predictions are wrong. but will make sure the world knows when one of his guesses prove to be correct, best to take no notice of the attention seeking wanna be.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:36 - Aug 8 with 2234 viewsomarjack

With less than 24 hrs left..we won't achieve much..and Ayew , Fede and Amat will leave to other European leagues past the English transfer window..Probably on loan which is disastrous..we'll fill the gaps with loanees and maybe a "fake loan" with obligation to buy..

It's not looking so good.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:38 - Aug 8 with 2225 viewsjasper_T

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 18:36 - Aug 8 by perplex

So basically he is a guess merchant who will say nothing when his predictions are wrong. but will make sure the world knows when one of his guesses prove to be correct, best to take no notice of the attention seeking wanna be.

Nah, he gets fed loads of stories by clubs and agents wanting to get in the papers.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 19:19 - Aug 8 with 2085 views34dfgdf54

Latest from Nixon. Don’t shoot the messenger.

NEWCASTLE. Offer for Fernandez is lower than it should be. No surprise there. But there is a possible compromise. Swansea need wages off payroll. Still have too many big hitters.

Pretty much stating the obvious tbh.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 19:24 - Aug 8 with 2039 viewsMorganator100

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 14:12 - Aug 8 by Landore_Jack

I get the impression Nixon doesn't really know what is going on.

throw enough shit and some will stick. Nobody will remember the shit that doesn't stick.

I might go through his twitter feed for clubs to see how much he gets right and wrong.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 1981 views34dfgdf54

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 19:24 - Aug 8 by Morganator100

throw enough shit and some will stick. Nobody will remember the shit that doesn't stick.

I might go through his twitter feed for clubs to see how much he gets right and wrong.

What stood out for me was he knew the Asoro and Jordi deals were done literally weeks before anyone else. Was also first to break the Fede to Newcastle story a while back. I’m sure he was first with Celina aswell but I may be wrong on that one?

On the other hand he did also say Nmecha was set to come here though and that hasn’t materialised as of yet.

Could all be bullsh*t granted, but he just seems to get a lot more right than wrong about us.
9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 1803 viewsNeath_Jack

You're like kids trying to find out what they've got for Christmas, before it arrives Just chill out until 5pm tomorrow mun, then you can shout from the rooftops how much of a c*nt Jenkins is again, when he hasn't signed whatever latest player you've got an hard on for.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 1743 viewsexiledclaseboy

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 20:12 - Aug 8 by Neath_Jack

You're like kids trying to find out what they've got for Christmas, before it arrives Just chill out until 5pm tomorrow mun, then you can shout from the rooftops how much of a c*nt Jenkins is again, when he hasn't signed whatever latest player you've got an hard on for.

Preferably one with an exotic sounding name. At least the transfer window shuts at 5pm tomorrow so I won’t feel obliged to spend the evening getting increasingly annoyed watching Jim f*cking White gurning his way through hours of no news in his yellow f*cking tie on Sky Sports News in the hope that we sign Julio Geordio on loan at 11.55pm. I hate that tw@t Jim White.

Poll: Tory leader

9 deals by 5pm tomorrow? on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 1741 viewswaynekerr55

I don’t know about everyone else’s thoughts but couldn’t we bite the bullet and keep Fernandez until January ?

Good centre backs at that level are vital

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024