Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That BT Sky tv ad... 20:46 - Aug 8 with 750 viewsPegojack

With the little girl running rings round assorted sports personalities on her way to and from school.

It's totally unrealistic.

When she nutmegs Deli Alli, the cvvnt doesn't dive to the floor screaming for a penalty....
That BT Sky tv ad... on 10:43 - Aug 9 with 605 viewsBrynCartwright

How have you been coping with those high temperatures recently Pegs? I know you've got a pool to cool down in, but I found just 42 degrees Centigrade in Greece a few years back absolutely horrendous, so 46/48 must have been mind-blowing.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

That BT Sky tv ad... on 13:36 - Aug 9 with 525 viewsPegojack

That BT Sky tv ad... on 10:43 - Aug 9 by BrynCartwright

How have you been coping with those high temperatures recently Pegs? I know you've got a pool to cool down in, but I found just 42 degrees Centigrade in Greece a few years back absolutely horrendous, so 46/48 must have been mind-blowing.

Hi Bryn
Fortunately, my corner of Spain, the northern Costa Blanca, hasn't been above 37 degrees during the current heatwave. I certainly wouldn't have relished being in Madrid or Sevilla in the past few weeks.
I've struggled through with the help of massive gin and tonics served in a glass the size of a goldfish bowl, plus several dips in the pool every day. It's been hell.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024