Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat to Rayo Vallecano 09:49 - Aug 9 with 3999 viewsLandore_Jack

According to Nixon on twitter.

#backtojack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:50 - Aug 9 with 2510 viewsItchySphincter

Shame. Good player for us.

Good luck Jordi.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:52 - Aug 9 with 2464 viewsomarjack

We're imploding. Truly shocking. But maybe it's a bit of a blessing in disguise? Maybe it means Fede is staying and Amat doesn't want to be back up for VDH and Fernandez..Who'd replace Amat then? And don't tell me we'll sign Tom James and push Naughton at the right side of a 3 CB formation..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:53 - Aug 9 with 2459 viewsMagic_Michu

This transfer doesn’t make any sense at all. Surely we have to replace him now.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:54 - Aug 9 with 2437 viewsDaggyjack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:53 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

In Potter we trust.
I like Jordi and hoped he'd stay but good luck at Vallecano.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:55 - Aug 9 with 2420 viewsawayjack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:53 - Aug 9 by Magic_Michu

This window has been all about finances to slash costs and scrape as much money form team fees as possible. 7 hours to go and it's looks like 16 senior players out 3 in.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:56 - Aug 9 with 2391 viewsItchySphincter

I hope there's a fee. I'm sure he'll be a bargain for them.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:57 - Aug 9 with 2368 viewsomarjack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:55 - Aug 9 by awayjack

This window has been all about finances to slash costs and scrape as much money form team fees as possible. 7 hours to go and it's looks like 16 senior players out 3 in.

If that's true then we wouldn't have bothered about Woods at all..we could just have used Fulton and Grimes and prayed for the best.

I think the board is just inept at they do. There isn't an actual evil plan or anything..just extremely stupid and quite honestly..they don't belong in the business world.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:58 - Aug 9 with 2354 views34dfgdf54

On the same tweet, he said Woods deal now "live" with Clucas cash.

Gutted about Amat though, it surely means Fede is staying. Apparently us selling Clucas to Stoke, means no Matt Ritchie for them from Newcastle, so no money for Newcastle to sign Fede (Nixon again)
Login to get fewer ads

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:58 - Aug 9 with 2341 viewshobo

Any word on a fee? What does a top La Liga performer go for? I'm sure it's irrelevant and we'll just accept the first low ball offer...
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:02 - Aug 9 with 2281 viewsomarjack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 09:58 - Aug 9 by hobo

Any word on a fee? What does a top La Liga performer go for? I'm sure it's irrelevant and we'll just accept the first low ball offer...

Loan more likely..

These small new LaLiga clubs don't have a pot to p!ss in..they won't spend more than 2 m on a CB..

They just broke their transfer record (2.7 m gbp) on Gael Kakuta..

It's another loan...

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 2181 viewsBadlands

Jordon has been frustrated by Swansea for 3 seasons. Just when he expected to be involved he's benched.
hope he stays but if he does go, it a thanks and good luck from me. One I'll be looking out for.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 2173 viewsTheResurrection

Amat??

Am I getting this right... Someone that's never really done it at all for us, and now you're all sorry to see him go?

He has never been in any manager's plans, has he?? I can't think of one that gave him more than 7 or 8 games in a row.

Let's face it, any tiny bit of news that comes out is just an excuse to vent some anger.

It's comical.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:12 - Aug 9 with 2138 viewshobo

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:09 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Amat??

Am I getting this right... Someone that's never really done it at all for us, and now you're all sorry to see him go?

He has never been in any manager's plans, has he?? I can't think of one that gave him more than 7 or 8 games in a row.

Let's face it, any tiny bit of news that comes out is just an excuse to vent some anger.

It's comical.

He's had some big names ahead of him. Has always stepped in with class when needed. If he was playing for another club we wouldn't be able to afford him
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:13 - Aug 9 with 2092 viewsTheResurrection

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:12 - Aug 9 by hobo

He's had some big names ahead of him. Has always stepped in with class when needed. If he was playing for another club we wouldn't be able to afford him

He's never stepped up. Never.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:13 - Aug 9 with 2091 viewsomarjack

Amat??

It's comical.

Who would you have here instead of him Res?

Can't you see the problem? Amat is solid enough at this level..He proved he has grown as a player with Betis last season..He can also play as DMF when needed..having a player like his is really good for us right now.

Instead he might be leaving on loan leaving us with only 2 senior CBs..and one of them might still leave in the next 3 weeks. We'll need at least 1 CB now..and if Fede leaves we'll need 2 new ones..The defence is being decimated..and not in a positive way..As imo it's the least shambolic position we have..well apparently not anymore.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 10:15]

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:15 - Aug 9 with 2064 views34dfgdf54

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:13 - Aug 9 by omarjack

Can't you see the problem? Amat is solid enough at this level..He proved he has grown as a player with Betis last season..He can also play as DMF when needed..having a player like his is really good for us right now.

Instead he might be leaving on loan leaving us with only 2 senior CBs..and one of them might still leave in the next 3 weeks. We'll need at least 1 CB now..and if Fede leaves we'll need 2 new ones..The defence is being decimated..and not in a positive way..As imo it's the least shambolic position we have..well apparently not anymore.

There's no way Fede will go if Amat is off.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:16 - Aug 9 with 2037 viewsItchySphincter

Amat??

It's comical.

Genuine, I though he'd always done okay when he's played, would have liked to have seen him play more. He's been a loyal soldier and it's a shame to see him go.

Nothing to do with having a pop at anyone.

The first game of the season before last against Chelsea when MOTD gave Cahill a 10 minute interview to cry over how Leroy Fer fouled him - Amat was a giant against Costa in that game. Took everything Costa threw at him and came out on top. Would have liked to have seen more of him rather than some of the limp wristed woofters that have played for us over the last couple of years.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:17 - Aug 9 with 2022 viewsomarjack

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:15 - Aug 9 by 34dfgdf54

Never say never while Huw is in charge.

If some European club on panic mode in the last days of August bid 7-8 m he'll be gone and we'll fill in with a quick loan from somewhere.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:19 - Aug 9 with 1973 viewsTheResurrection

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:13 - Aug 9 by omarjack

Wait and see who get instead then FFS.

Amat hasn't improved at all, he's the same old same old, and that's never been good enough for us. He switches off, gets caught out and makes stupid mistakes.

I'd imagine we'll be doing quite a bit of loan business at this rate, but so did Fulham last season.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1915 viewsTheResurrection

Unless we're going to dip into the loan market?

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 1891 viewsTheResurrection

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:16 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

Genuine, I though he'd always done okay when he's played, would have liked to have seen him play more. He's been a loyal soldier and it's a shame to see him go.

Nothing to do with having a pop at anyone.

The first game of the season before last against Chelsea when MOTD gave Cahill a 10 minute interview to cry over how Leroy Fer fouled him - Amat was a giant against Costa in that game. Took everything Costa threw at him and came out on top. Would have liked to have seen more of him rather than some of the limp wristed woofters that have played for us over the last couple of years.

I've never seen that in him. He may have had some decent games here and there but overall, there's not much of a player in him.

Potter even tried him at DM, that probably spoke volumes.

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 1892 viewsMorfa_Same

I wish I could believe that.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:26 - Aug 9 with 1873 viewssP7qupUf

Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:13 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

He's never stepped up. Never.

This. And a walking red card.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 1845 viewsLeonWasGod

As res says we could dip into the loan market, but I suspect Fed is staying. He left home at normal time for training this morning; of course that could be a coincidence that he needed to leave at the same time to catch a flight to Newcastle. But the simplest explanation and all that...

Someone get down to Farewood and check if he's there!

If he does stay that'll be the best business of the day.
Amat to Rayo Vallecano on 10:28 - Aug 9 with 1840 viewsmagicdaps10

Jesus, they really are stripping us this lot.

I would rather Amat to no one.

The team looked good on the weekend and should be a basis to build on, not with this lot.

Out
Fede
Naughton
Clucas
Ayew
Fulton

In
James
Woods

I am not saying the outs will be missed but numbers wise, we will be in trouble.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024