Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 6m 10:38 - Aug 9 with 7488 viewsmagicdaps10

Well well well!!

12 months on from 14 odd million.

How is Jenkins still in a job?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clucas 6m on 10:41 - Aug 9 with 4025 viewsomarjack

So we ended up from a potential 16 m for both Ayew and Clucas this morning..to 6 m for both..

Not to forget underselling Mawson for about 5 m..oh and Mesa..

How inept..
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 10:49]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Clucas 6m on 10:42 - Aug 9 with 4003 viewsGeoffThom

He was never ever worth more than 6m in fact he was not worth 5m in my book ,if he was bought o the moneyball idea we should never use that method again,hull must be pissing themselves
Clucas 6m on 10:42 - Aug 9 with 3984 viewspembsjack

It is shocking to see how much we overpay for average players yet seem to get mugged off when selling anyone.
Clucas 6m on 10:43 - Aug 9 with 3980 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck my eyes.... Just how shite can we be at buying and selling players. Huw Jenkins lovers how do you justify this bolloxs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 3947 viewsJFSwan

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 3947 viewsJFSwan

Clucas 6m on 10:46 - Aug 9 with 3921 viewshobo

Clucas 6m on 10:42 - Aug 9 by GeoffThom

He was never ever worth more than 6m in fact he was not worth 5m in my book ,if he was bought o the moneyball idea we should never use that method again,hull must be pissing themselves

How was he a moneyball signing? I keep reading that on here. He was the OPPOSITE of a 'moneyball' signing. A mediocre player for a high fee
Clucas 6m on 10:46 - Aug 9 with 3898 viewspembsjack

What is the Yanks attraction to Huw? Overpaying and selling at cut price. Not exactly the ideal man at the helm of an organisation trying to keep their shareholders happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas 6m on 10:47 - Aug 9 with 3876 viewshobo

Clucas 6m on 10:42 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

It is shocking to see how much we overpay for average players yet seem to get mugged off when selling anyone.

Been doing it for years. If we'd have got a more realistic figure for Mawson then we wouldn't have to offload 3 players just to get Woods.
Clucas 6m on 10:49 - Aug 9 with 3839 views34dfgdf54

£6m? Where has this figure come from?
Clucas 6m on 10:49 - Aug 9 with 3836 viewsSmellyplumz

An absolute basket case of a club an embarrassing laughing stock.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clucas 6m on 10:50 - Aug 9 with 3789 viewsGeoffThom

Clucas 6m on 10:46 - Aug 9 by hobo

How was he a moneyball signing? I keep reading that on here. He was the OPPOSITE of a 'moneyball' signing. A mediocre player for a high fee

I said IF he was which has been the consensus on here and I'm sure it was said in the press when he first arrived,either way very very poor for stupid money ,for 5m I'd just have sucked it up but not for 16m or whatever it really was
Clucas 6m on 10:53 - Aug 9 with 3740 viewshobo

Clucas 6m on 10:50 - Aug 9 by GeoffThom

I said IF he was which has been the consensus on here and I'm sure it was said in the press when he first arrived,either way very very poor for stupid money ,for 5m I'd just have sucked it up but not for 16m or whatever it really was

He wasn't, there's no 'if'.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Moneyball-Art-Winning-Unfair-Game/dp/0393324818

Go and read it
Clucas 6m on 10:53 - Aug 9 with 3721 viewsBlasterJack

Clucas 6m on 10:42 - Aug 9 by GeoffThom

Hull probably got us to agree to having a sell on clause in there too 😂

The ineptitude around transfers beggars belief.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Clucas 6m on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 3703 viewsGeoffThom

Clucas 6m on 10:53 - Aug 9 by hobo

Go and read it

If you've got conclusive evidence I'll be live you ,we don't know?
Clucas 6m on 10:59 - Aug 9 with 3642 viewsHugeEnkins

What an utter piece of sh1t Clucas is. Spineless clown. 'Desperate to play at the top level' some rag reported. Saying he can phuck off doesn't come close to it.
Clucas 6m on 11:00 - Aug 9 with 3623 viewsLeonWasGod

Clucas 6m on 10:46 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

What is the Yanks attraction to Huw? Overpaying and selling at cut price. Not exactly the ideal man at the helm of an organisation trying to keep their shareholders happy.

He's more competent than them. Sad but seemingly true.
Clucas 6m on 11:00 - Aug 9 with 3617 viewsomarjack

Clucas 6m on 10:46 - Aug 9 by pembsjack

I bet our club has enough "behind the scenes" drama to make a very successful soap opera.

Huw has dirt on the Americans..Hence why his wages keep increasing regardless of what he does.

Clucas 6m on 11:10 - Aug 9 with 3544 viewscmajack

What an utter basket case of a club . Why aren't serious questions being asked by the owners as to why millions of pounds of money has been thrown away by jenkins. In any other business he would have been dragged in the office and sacked. Most other businesses if they had carried on wasting money like we have would be facing going out of business.
Clucas 6m on 11:20 - Aug 9 with 3406 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why on earth are we selling him to stoke a championship rival. Fair enough if he wants to go to a PL side. He can do a good job for us in the championship.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Clucas 6m on 11:28 - Aug 9 with 3298 viewsHugeEnkins

Clucas 6m on 11:20 - Aug 9 by felixstowe_jack

Why on earth are we selling him to stoke a championship rival. Fair enough if he wants to go to a PL side. He can do a good job for us in the championship.

Potter can probably see how shyte he is and just wants rid?
Clucas 6m on 11:29 - Aug 9 with 3277 viewsomarjack

Clucas 6m on 11:20 - Aug 9 by felixstowe_jack

Potter prefers Woods..

If Clucas Stays then we won't sign Woods..

Clucas wants a pay rise which Stoke can probably offer..

Burnley refused Clucas's demands so now, Stoke are the only available destination..

Clucas 6m on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 3250 viewsgetcarter

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS
Clucas 6m on 11:36 - Aug 9 with 3206 viewsJango

Just going over old ground here lads. We know we overpaid but nothing can change that now. If potter thinks we need clucas out to sign woods and £6m allows that to happen then we bite the bullet. We are starting from scratch and rebuilding, taking the same swipe at the club time and time again is not gonna change anything.
Clucas 6m on 11:36 - Aug 9 with 3200 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas 6m on 10:53 - Aug 9 by hobo

Go and read it

He could well have been. In fact it's the most obvious answer. You don't know how it works mate and what metrics they use.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024