Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 6m 10:38 - Aug 9 with 7440 viewsmagicdaps10

Well well well!!

12 months on from 14 odd million.

How is Jenkins still in a job?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clucas 6m on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 930 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas 6m on 13:34 - Aug 9 by hobo

I suggest you research into the system a bit more then

Oh FFS, Altman coming in was our equivalent mun.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas 6m on 13:50 - Aug 9 with 917 viewsmagicdaps10

At least Kingsley can play centre half!!

Go and have a pint Res, you are doing the impossible son.......making yourself look a bigger dicck than you already are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Clucas 6m on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 899 viewsswan65split

Clucas 6m on 13:24 - Aug 9 by magicdaps10

How can someone defend what is going on here!?

I am at a loss how ignorant humanity can really be.

you cant , weve been raped and pillaged........no useless sod can defend that.....oh hang on...i think theres 2.
Clucas 6m on 13:53 - Aug 9 with 898 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas 6m on 13:47 - Aug 9 by angryjack

No matter where you play a player you vpcan see if they got technical ability and he just got nothing rather than a good engine if you want something to run all day you may as well sign a greyhound

Well there's enough clubs still after him. You need engines in football. Pratley did that for us, there wasn't much technique there.

I'd rather we signed proper footballers with pace but that's not Clements style. It's not Dyche's either or I'm guessing Rowett.

I won't be sorry to see him go but we didn't see the best of him.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Clucas 6m on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 881 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas 6m on 13:53 - Aug 9 by swan65split

you cant , weve been raped and pillaged........no useless sod can defend that.....oh hang on...i think theres 2.

Raped and pillaged by who you dull facker?

Clucas 6m on 13:55 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsswan65split

Clucas 6m on 13:54 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Raped and pillaged by who you dull facker?

your the brains, so you keep telling everyone ....work it out licker.
Clucas 6m on 14:00 - Aug 9 with 812 viewsangryjack

Clucas 6m on 13:53 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Well there's enough clubs still after him. You need engines in football. Pratley did that for us, there wasn't much technique there.

I'd rather we signed proper footballers with pace but that's not Clements style. It's not Dyche's either or I'm guessing Rowett.

I agree you need engines but you still have to be able to do something i.e tackle pass head shoot defend attack he just ran around like a headless 🐔 looking lost
Clucas 6m on 14:03 - Aug 9 with 800 viewsswan65split

Clucas 6m on 14:00 - Aug 9 by angryjack

I agree you need engines but you still have to be able to do something i.e tackle pass head shoot defend attack he just ran around like a headless 🐔 looking lost

he had 2 games of any good. not worth what we appear to have lost .
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas 6m on 14:19 - Aug 9 with 729 viewsJackSomething

Clucas 6m on 13:17 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Err yeah. Of course they have. In fact it's only recently we've found out he's being frozen out more, although he's still involved to a certain degree.

His name is Dan Altman and he's basically a number cruncher, a spreadsheet scout.

Forget giving the method a childish name like moneyball, that's irrelevant to a large degree. The point being is that Clucas would've showed up very well on performance data in his last season with Hull.

It's the way a lot of club's have gone down in recent seasons and yeah, at one point, these players would've been generally lower in price, giving reference to the 'money' bit in money ball, but not now when every club chews this data.

Clucas would've fitted the bill perfectly for an Altman signing. If you don't know what you're talking about don't post.

Love your last line. It's never stopped you, so not sure you can offer that advice to others.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Clucas 6m on 14:20 - Aug 9 with 697 viewsswan65split

Clucas 6m on 13:24 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

We signed him from a club where he shined and was on the verge of an England cap.

1 year later and SCFC has ruined him. Between Clement playing him at left back and DM and the fans slaughtering him at every given chance WTF did you expect his value to have been, you thick kunt.

Fecking our fault again!!!!......what a plonker.
Clucas 6m on 14:29 - Aug 9 with 658 viewsdobjack2

Clucas 6m on 13:53 - Aug 9 by TheResurrection

Didn’t suit our style last season - whatever it was but - clearly he doesn’t want to stay and we are happy to let him go.

We paid well over the odds for him which means that stats in football aren’t the same as stats in baseball. You need someone able to go deeper than just the bare figures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024