Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the Hell 13:38 - Aug 9 with 5515 viewsswanatcarlisle

What is going on?....are we seriously looking at imploding as going back to the "Swansea Way". We are going to end up with just 1 center back and god knows what else. The Owners gave the statement that they messed up last year with transfers....so its over to the manager...yeah right...with no money to spend. Its a shambles. After such a bright start a real downer...not looking good.
What the Hell on 13:39 - Aug 9 with 4768 viewsLandore_Jack

Rug being pulled beneath the feet comes to mind.

#backtojack

What the Hell on 13:41 - Aug 9 with 4691 viewsLoyal

Declan fcking John and Sean Clare ffs.
A Cardiff misfit and a player who can't get a game at fcking Accrington.

Great business Huw.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What the Hell on 13:42 - Aug 9 with 4662 viewsmagicdaps10

Unless they work their socks off in the next few hours, it is going to be a long hard season.

I understand the loan window is still open but we need/needed things settled far quicker than this.

Replacing Fernandez with a Lb is not good at all.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What the Hell on 13:44 - Aug 9 with 4613 viewsswanatcarlisle

Totally agree....Potter will be the scapegoat............and the usual excuses will flow on signings by Jenkins and the board. Looks like Ferde definitely going.....gong to be tough and if Oli gets injured no strikers...Nmecha has joined Preston and probably looking forward to playing against what ever we can shuffle on Saturday,
What the Hell on 13:44 - Aug 9 with 4610 viewsSWANSEYE

Centre Back pairing for Saturday VDH and who ?
What the Hell on 13:49 - Aug 9 with 4533 viewsomarjack

We're finished as a club.

Today was complete betrayal. Huw shouldn't only be out..him and the f!lthy Yanks..but they should go to jail for embezzlement. C*nts.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What the Hell on 13:50 - Aug 9 with 4499 viewsjasonbromham

What the Hell on 13:44 - Aug 9 by SWANSEYE

Should be Rodon but will probably end up being Kyle Naughton. We are really in the sh*t.
What the Hell on 13:57 - Aug 9 with 4406 viewsangryjack

What the Hell on 13:50 - Aug 9 by jasonbromham

Should be Rodon but will probably end up being Kyle Naughton. We are really in the sh*t.

Rodon not good enough for championship football
Login to get fewer ads

What the Hell on 14:00 - Aug 9 with 4320 viewsLandore_Jack

On the last day of the transfer window Amat and Fernandez are set to leave the club with no replacement likely. Well done Huw!

#backtojack

What the Hell on 14:01 - Aug 9 with 4302 viewsswan65split

its the NEXT LEVEL that HJ promised.............working on peanuts.
What the Hell on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 4271 viewsRuDeMan1970

What the Hell on 13:50 - Aug 9 by jasonbromham

This^^^
Watch Nmecha have a field day against us.
Just when you thought it was safe to look through the transfer window......

..."who will guard the guards..?"

What the Hell on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 4192 viewsLeonWasGod

We are what you might say 'downsizing'. Not unexpected, although the timing could be hell of a lot better. But after the last 2 summer windows that isn't surprising either.

I would have hoped we could have built on the feel good factor and result of last weekend, but seemingly that isn't an option for our owners.
What the Hell on 14:08 - Aug 9 with 4146 viewslonglostjack

What the Hell on 14:06 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

We are what you might say 'downsizing'. Not unexpected, although the timing could be hell of a lot better. But after the last 2 summer windows that isn't surprising either.

I would have hoped we could have built on the feel good factor and result of last weekend, but seemingly that isn't an option for our owners.

You won’t find those barstewards doing any downsizing when it comes to their own expenses and salaries.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What the Hell on 14:10 - Aug 9 with 4106 viewsjasonbromham

What the Hell on 13:57 - Aug 9 by angryjack

Rodon not good enough for championship football

Never said he was but Naughton isn't good enough for league 2 so we really are in trouble.
What the Hell on 14:17 - Aug 9 with 3929 viewsbonymine

What the Hell on 14:01 - Aug 9 by swan65split

its the NEXT LEVEL that HJ promised.............working on peanuts.

The double on Swans to be relegated & Scum to finish bottom pays 133/1 with Bet Victor ...

Maybe put a tenner on win return £1,330 at least you could go on a nice holiday to drown your sorrows next Summer if the unthinkable happens (us going down not Scum bottom of course) 🙈🙈😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What the Hell on 14:19 - Aug 9 with 3886 viewsJohnw102

What the Hell on 13:44 - Aug 9 by SWANSEYE

Routs or ND12

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

What the Hell on 14:19 - Aug 9 with 3884 viewsLeonWasGod

What the Hell on 14:08 - Aug 9 by longlostjack

You won’t find those barstewards doing any downsizing when it comes to their own expenses and salaries.

I thought I saw someone on here saying Huwbert was taking a 50% cut this year? That could be complete nonsense of course or I could be imagining it, and to be honest I don't really care how much he earns. He shouldn't be here at all after the way the club was sold out from under the Trust.

It would be intersting to find out how much influence the Americans have on day to day negotiations. Things seem to have got worse since they came on board (not defending Huw though).
What the Hell on 14:38 - Aug 9 with 3770 viewsbonymine

What the Hell on 14:19 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

I thought I saw someone on here saying Huwbert was taking a 50% cut this year? That could be complete nonsense of course or I could be imagining it, and to be honest I don't really care how much he earns. He shouldn't be here at all after the way the club was sold out from under the Trust.

It would be intersting to find out how much influence the Americans have on day to day negotiations. Things seem to have got worse since they came on board (not defending Huw though).

If you look at Directors Remunation in the Club Accounts for the period ended 31/7/17 it states ...

‘The aggregate of remuneration of the highest paid Director (HJ) was £633,666 (£500,368 in 2016) .....

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00123414/filing-history

Smart move then by the lying, greedy scumbag Sellout to double his annual salary from £250k to £500k just before the Sellout.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ...💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What the Hell on 15:19 - Aug 9 with 3580 viewspeenemunde

What the Hell on 13:49 - Aug 9 by omarjack

We're finished as a club.

Today was complete betrayal. Huw shouldn't only be out..him and the f!lthy Yanks..but they should go to jail for embezzlement. C*nts.

Clueless
What the Hell on 15:31 - Aug 9 with 3480 viewsPozuelosSideys

People need to grow a set and wise up and realise that we are NOT a Premier League club anymore, and the minute we were relegated the value of our squad depreciated massively.

Football isn't a normal business and the money that comes from TV is thrown around is effectively dead.

With the exception of the centre back issue (and we will cover these with loans - remember the last time we were here?) im pretty happy with what we have brought in.

This is a re-build and wont happen overnight. Get your silver PL spoons out of your gobs, real football is back again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What the Hell on 15:36 - Aug 9 with 3428 viewslonglostjack

What the Hell on 15:31 - Aug 9 by PozuelosSideys

People need to grow a set and wise up and realise that we are NOT a Premier League club anymore, and the minute we were relegated the value of our squad depreciated massively.

Football isn't a normal business and the money that comes from TV is thrown around is effectively dead.

With the exception of the centre back issue (and we will cover these with loans - remember the last time we were here?) im pretty happy with what we have brought in.

This is a re-build and wont happen overnight. Get your silver PL spoons out of your gobs, real football is back again.

“Football isn’t a normal business “ You can say that again. Compliance seems to be an alien concept and the CEO would have been fired long ago for sheer incompetence.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 15:38]

What the Hell on 15:36 - Aug 9 with 3425 viewsFireboy2

What the Hell on 15:31 - Aug 9 by PozuelosSideys

I think most of us know that

And we know that we have to cut our cloth accordingly

But what we all definitely know is if we sell ff and amat we will have only 1 recognised ch with the likelyhood of us not signing any replacements

Absolutely fvcking clueless
What the Hell on 15:44 - Aug 9 with 3329 viewsPozuelosSideys

What the Hell on 15:36 - Aug 9 by Fireboy2

I think most of us know that

And we know that we have to cut our cloth accordingly

But what we all definitely know is if we sell ff and amat we will have only 1 recognised ch with the likelyhood of us not signing any replacements

Absolutely fvcking clueless

Who said we wouldn't sign replacements? Its pretty clear that the loan window will be utilised heavily - which is probably a good thing as there is no large outlays on transfer fees

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

What the Hell on 15:50 - Aug 9 with 3281 viewslonglostjack

What the Hell on 15:44 - Aug 9 by PozuelosSideys

Who said we wouldn't sign replacements? Its pretty clear that the loan window will be utilised heavily - which is probably a good thing as there is no large outlays on transfer fees

And obviously no sell on value and possibly less identification with the club.

What the Hell on 16:04 - Aug 9 with 3184 viewsPozuelosSideys

What the Hell on 15:50 - Aug 9 by longlostjack

And obviously no sell on value and possibly less identification with the club.

Weve had a few of these over the years though. I haven't got a problem with it.

The Woods thing has p1sed me off tho I have to admit. This isn't Jenkins refusing tho - Id wager Pearlman has been in charge of the purse strings and negotiations

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024