Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betrayed by Huw and board again 13:52 - Aug 9 with 15038 viewsmagicdaps10

The end is nigh.

These yanks will have the club on the market soon.

I just hope Potter and what he has left can pull together this season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 09:17 - Nov 13 with 1930 viewsDarran

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 09:16 - Nov 13 by ItchySphincter

First one I thought of was Stuart Roberts.

Yes I did too but I wasn’t going to rescue Flaps.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 9:42]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 09:18 - Nov 13 with 1937 viewsItchySphincter

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 09:17 - Nov 13 by Darran

Yes I did too but I wasn’t going to rescue Flaps.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 9:42]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 10:04 - Nov 13 with 1882 views3swan

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 08:44 - Nov 13 by Darran

What a couple of years after Petty had been ousted?

Go back to bed Flaps you’re having a mare ......... again!

Not down to Petty but from memory Duffy was starting to get noticed and got his debut against Macclesfield in the cup in 2001.
He didn't play again for the first team for the rest of that season and the season after.
Talk at the time was that Petty wanted him to play so as to boost his price if sold.
Betrayed by Huw and board again on 10:08 - Nov 13 with 1859 viewsDarran

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 10:04 - Nov 13 by 3swan

Not down to Petty but from memory Duffy was starting to get noticed and got his debut against Macclesfield in the cup in 2001.
He didn't play again for the first team for the rest of that season and the season after.
Talk at the time was that Petty wanted him to play so as to boost his price if sold.

He couldn’t play Rich had a back problem.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 10:50 - Nov 13 with 1811 views_

He had just turned 16 playing in the bottom league making his debut so would've been a big ask for regular performances at that age. Petty was gone the month after

By the time he was being poached by Pompey he was a couple of years older and he had a contract offer on the table but his agent was in his ear and from memory, Pompey were offering to buy his parents a property and all sorts. He looked a class above during that season though and it was gutting to lose him.

Times were different back then but Flaps was still a useless fool.

A waste of a talent and what must be a huge regret for Duffy.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 11:49 - Nov 13 with 1735 viewsSlugster664

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 21:57 - Nov 12 by _

This is right and Roberts' ego is growing and growing, you can see that on the pitch in front of your very eyes

It would have been impossible to have tied him down last season as we didn't know what league we would have been playing in until the second last game of the season, and let's face it, he wasn't anything like the guaranteed EPL starter we would have hoped for. Not like when Ben came in for example.

But he'll sign it. The risks in not signing would be too great. He does need to keep his feet on the ground here because the last thing he wants is the Billy Big Bollocks title, and that won't be far from being cemented as things come out.

"It would have been impossible to have tied him down last season as we didn't know what league we would have been playing in until the second last game of the season"

After reading your posts for the best part of 2-3 years I can see the passion you have for SCFC is second to none. However, some of your posts are not just tedious and repetitive but absolutely clueless. The above sentence being one. Everybody else knew what league we'd be in, just you and your American buddy's didn't...and HJ obviously.

STID

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:06 - Nov 13 with 1701 viewsCaptain_Sham

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 08:44 - Nov 13 by Darran

What a couple of years after Petty had been ousted?

Go back to bed Flaps you’re having a mare ......... again!

Its just a ride.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:08 - Nov 13 with 1693 viewstheloneranger

Yes he made his debut in the FA Cup coming on as a sub away to Macclesfield in December 2001, and didn't play another game until he made his league debut home to Mansfield in August 2003.

He missed the rest of the 2001/2002 and the whole of the 2002/2003 season with a problem in his lower back.

He was sold to Portsmouth in Jan 2004, with Brian Flynn accusing Harry Redknapp and his agent Wayne Elsey of unsettling him at Swansea.

He spent the next 5 seasons out on loan ... Another ex Swan who sadly found out the grass wasn't always greener!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:22 - Nov 13 with 1644 viewsDr_Winston

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 11:49 - Nov 13 by Slugster664

"It would have been impossible to have tied him down last season as we didn't know what league we would have been playing in until the second last game of the season"

After reading your posts for the best part of 2-3 years I can see the passion you have for SCFC is second to none. However, some of your posts are not just tedious and repetitive but absolutely clueless. The above sentence being one. Everybody else knew what league we'd be in, just you and your American buddy's didn't...and HJ obviously.

Until the game against Southampton we could have retained our PL status, so saying that "people knew" what division we'd be in before then is simply wrong isn't it?

Much like people "knew" we'd be in a relegation battle this year, or they "knew"players were being sold without Potter's knowledge, or they "knew" money was being spirited to Washington DC to pay Rooney's wages.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:24 - Nov 13 with 1635 views_

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 11:49 - Nov 13 by Slugster664

Ah right because I could've sworn none of us thought we'd be in the Championship with 9 games to go.

Idiot.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:27 - Nov 13 with 1627 views_

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:22 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston

Until the game against Southampton we could have retained our PL status, so saying that "people knew" what division we'd be in before then is simply wrong isn't it?

Much like people "knew" we'd be in a relegation battle this year, or they "knew"players were being sold without Potter's knowledge, or they "knew" money was being spirited to Washington DC to pay Rooney's wages.

👍

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 13:29 - Nov 13 with 1532 viewsSlugster664

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:27 - Nov 13 by _

👍

You two are having a laugh! We all knew we'd be a championship club, should have been years before, but some of us aren't deluded.

Pr!ck.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 13:39]

STID

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 14:05 - Nov 13 with 1481 views_

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 13:29 - Nov 13 by Slugster664

You two are having a laugh! We all knew we'd be a championship club, should have been years before, but some of us aren't deluded.

Pr!ck.

No mate, unfortunately it was just you and you've made a right cock of yourself so off you trot 😂

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 16:27 - Nov 13 with 1313 views100onZero

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 12:22 - Nov 13 by Dr_Winston

Surely then the summer would have been the best time to sort the contract.
Betrayed by Huw and board again on 17:58 - Nov 13 with 1249 viewsDr_Winston

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 16:27 - Nov 13 by 100onZero

Definitely. Won't disagree with any criticism of Jenkins being far too slow to sort out that sort of thing. He's got a lot of form for it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:27 - Nov 13 with 1216 viewsBadlands

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 16:27 - Nov 13 by 100onZero

Potter hadn't assessed the players in the summer and Roberts was not, by any means, looking like a regular.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:45 - Nov 13 with 1193 viewsmagicdaps10

I apologise regards Richard Duffy.

He was pushed in to play in an FA Cup game, by the request of Petty as there were teams interested but nothing materialised.

Despite not being that old, age played tricks on me

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:49 - Nov 13 with 1184 viewsmagicdaps10

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 10:50 - Nov 13 by _

He had just turned 16 playing in the bottom league making his debut so would've been a big ask for regular performances at that age. Petty was gone the month after

By the time he was being poached by Pompey he was a couple of years older and he had a contract offer on the table but his agent was in his ear and from memory, Pompey were offering to buy his parents a property and all sorts. He looked a class above during that season though and it was gutting to lose him.

Times were different back then but Flaps was still a useless fool.

A waste of a talent and what must be a huge regret for Duffy.

I should have wrote a note to Frank Burrows questioning his tactics and telling him who too sign!

Also

I am man enough to give apologies.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:53 - Nov 13 with 1169 viewsDarran

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 13:29 - Nov 13 by Slugster664

Pr!ck.

Not T2C mate he’s deadly serious.

So is this the highest league position in 2 seasons? by TheResurrection 14 Oct 2017 19:25
Seems strange if that's the case after SELLING OUR 2 WORLD CLASS, BEST EVER PLAYERS, doesn't it?

And this with a tidy sum left over in the bank and £39m worth of talent either on the bench, injured or missing in action, eh?

Don't get me wrong, Huddersfield will go down and it was frustrating we didn't just put them to the sword and destroy them. It's also frustrating some of Clements comments after as this was better but in context, still not great....

But, 13th and let's face it, we should be 8th or 9th.

Tammy or Llorente watch....

To October 14th...

Tammy 5 ---- Llorente 1

Anyone care to comment? Few notable absentees tonight????

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:19 - Nov 13 with 1137 views100onZero

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:27 - Nov 13 by Badlands

Potter hadn't assessed the players in the summer and Roberts was not, by any means, looking like a regular.

Really? He's been pretty much a regular since the beginning of the season and only having one other right back in Naughton means he was definitely in Potters plans. So I don't buy that.
Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:24 - Nov 13 with 1124 views_

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 18:45 - Nov 13 by magicdaps10

I apologise regards Richard Duffy.

He was pushed in to play in an FA Cup game, by the request of Petty as there were teams interested but nothing materialised.

Despite not being that old, age played tricks on me

Not accepted.

Fack off.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:26 - Nov 13 with 1118 views_

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:19 - Nov 13 by 100onZero

Really? He's been pretty much a regular since the beginning of the season and only having one other right back in Naughton means he was definitely in Potters plans. So I don't buy that.

We had far more important negotiations to take care of in the Summer and they didn't involve renewing contracts, they involved keeping a roof over our heads.

Plain to see for anyone with even the slightest amount of intelligence.

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:30 - Nov 13 with 1105 viewsjasper_T

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:19 - Nov 13 by 100onZero

We've only got one other proper left back but that hasn't meant Declan John's in Potter's plans.

Until Potter had a look at him and decided he was first choice over Naughton there was little to convince Roberts to accept a new deal (at his age he couldn't afford another season of stagnation, has admitted to doubting his future here and at this level), or the club to offer him one.
Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:33 - Nov 13 with 1093 viewsSlugster664

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 14:05 - Nov 13 by _

No mate, unfortunately it was just you and you've made a right cock of yourself so off you trot 😂

Mate, you've being doing that for a few years now (around the same time I blocked you on fb) but you still keep going on like a little childish cúnt...do us all a favour boy and get back under your stone 💩

STID

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:58 - Nov 13 with 1042 viewsmagicdaps10

Betrayed by Huw and board again on 19:24 - Nov 13 by _

Not accepted.

Fack off.

I didnt apologise to you cockwhomble.

So

You fack off you thick fooking valley boy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024