Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao The Trust 14:32 - Aug 9 with 1646 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

What are going to do about this car crash that’s happening before our eyes. Unless something gargantuan happens in the next two and a half hours our squad is going to be down to the bare bones and full of kids (I hope I’m wrong). You’ve hidden in the background sucking up to these parasites for too long, if things are how most of us expect them to be at five o’Clock it’s time you lot step up to the plate and gather the masses like it or not we’re more or less back in the Petty era. Over to you lot prove to us you’re not a bunch of gutless wannabe hangons and stand up to Jenkins as I doubt the yanks will be there
Fao The Trust on 14:38 - Aug 9 with 1602 viewsNeath_Jack

What do you expect them to do? It’s about time you grew up and realise what relegation means to the club. Why don’t you go out this afternoon and buy a new Ferrari and a farmhouse down Gower, then report back to us in a years time and let us know how you’re getting on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fao The Trust on 15:02 - Aug 9 with 1537 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Fao The Trust on 14:38 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

What do you expect them to do? It’s about time you grew up and realise what relegation means to the club. Why don’t you go out this afternoon and buy a new Ferrari and a farmhouse down Gower, then report back to us in a years time and let us know how you’re getting on.

They are supposed to be our voices in the club getting some answers as to what’s going on and sharing with the fans would be a good start. For years it’s been hush hush from the trust until they want membership fees paid.
Fao The Trust on 15:29 - Aug 9 with 1454 viewsawayjack

Fao The Trust on 14:38 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

You are full of shit. What other relegated teams have allowed 16-17 senior players to leave in one window and most at huge discounts in the market? Our Board are an incompetent mess - every transfer they've been made to look like the clowns they are by being outmanoeuvred by other clubs, players and agents. Laughing stock but personal greed is clearly their priority. The Trust it seems has also been lied to yet again.
Fao The Trust on 15:55 - Aug 9 with 1394 viewsjackboy1966

Last time I checked the trust owned 21% of this club 2nd largest shareholder. By god they should be asking questions to protect OUR investment
Fao The Trust on 17:15 - Aug 9 with 1309 viewsBillyChong

The trust missed the boat when advising fans what to vote. Sent a message of weakness to the owners and they’ve carried on doing whatever they want.
Fao The Trust on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 1292 viewsSmellyplumz

Fkn wasters

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Fao The Trust on 17:19 - Aug 9 with 1286 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fao The Trust on 17:15 - Aug 9 by BillyChong

The trust missed the boat when advising fans what to vote. Sent a message of weakness to the owners and they’ve carried on doing whatever they want.

Is the correct answer.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024