Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much has Huw's ego cost us 15:18 - Aug 9 with 3108 viewsJackBaston

Andre Ayew 22.8 Million 6 months ago, sent on loan 1.5 Million
Sam Clucas 16.3 Million 12 months ago, 6 Million transfer
Roque Mesa 12.5 Million 12 months ago, 6 Million transfer
Borja Baston 18 Million 24 months ago, Sent out on loan twice
Jordan Ayew 6 Million Plus Taylor 18 months ago, sent out on loan

I understand getting rid of players off the wage bill and who dont want to be here but that's 60 million loss over two years for just 5 players
How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:20 - Aug 9 with 3088 viewsNeath_Jack

Off set that with players we’ve made big profits on, I’d guess there won’t be much in it either way. Or did Huw not sign the profitable players?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:35 - Aug 9 with 2965 viewsbyron

Baston was £18 million my sweet lord Jesus you are kidding me, did he play a game? I knew you blew a lot but that’s off the scale

Benny

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:47 - Aug 9 with 2891 viewsJackBaston

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:20 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Off set that with players we’ve made big profits on, I’d guess there won’t be much in it either way. Or did Huw not sign the profitable players?

If you want me to go through every transfer we've made since laudrup before this season and work out whether weve made or lost I can
but glancing I can tell you theres a lot more losses and selling players under value
but i wanted to focus more on the last big transfers weve brought in who have not only been gash, but loaned out cause no one wants to buy them
How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:54 - Aug 9 with 2843 viewsLandore_Jack

I wonder if any board member is receiving a reduced salary since relegation?

#backtojack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:30 - Aug 9 with 2715 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 15:47 - Aug 9 by JackBaston

If you want me to go through every transfer we've made since laudrup before this season and work out whether weve made or lost I can
but glancing I can tell you theres a lot more losses and selling players under value
but i wanted to focus more on the last big transfers weve brought in who have not only been gash, but loaned out cause no one wants to buy them

Why since Laudrup? Jenkins has been here long before him.

I'm not bothered if you do or not my friend, but i'm just saying that he's presided over some cracking players for us, who went on to be sold as big profits too. Just give a balanced account, not one sided that's all.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:34 - Aug 9 with 2681 viewsderijack

In recent times he screwed it up big time. Was he always ruling over transfers? I thought not.

If I did a good job for 5 years and then screwed up completely for 5, would I keep my job?

Do managers who win titles keep their job when they go on a barren run?

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:35 - Aug 9 with 2671 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:34 - Aug 9 by derijack

In recent times he screwed it up big time. Was he always ruling over transfers? I thought not.

If I did a good job for 5 years and then screwed up completely for 5, would I keep my job?

Do managers who win titles keep their job when they go on a barren run?

Well yeah, the narrative will now say that he was only in charge of the bad times, not the good times.

That says it all.

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:38 - Aug 9 with 2647 viewsdobjack2

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:35 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Well yeah, the narrative will now say that he was only in charge of the bad times, not the good times.

That says it all.

No the narrative will say he did well to get us there but the last few seasons he has presided over a complete and utter shambles.
Login to get fewer ads

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 2619 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:38 - Aug 9 by dobjack2

No the narrative will say he did well to get us there but the last few seasons he has presided over a complete and utter shambles.

You got to be in it to win.

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:40 - Aug 9 with 2611 viewsderijack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:35 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

That says it all.

Not from me. I remember the 'In Huw we trust' times.. and you cant take that away.

But that doesn't buy you infinite grace.

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 2603 viewsMo_Wives

I thought he'd bought himself an eastern European car on the expenses when I read the thread title.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:42 - Aug 9 with 2590 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:40 - Aug 9 by derijack

Not from me. I remember the 'In Huw we trust' times.. and you cant take that away.

But that doesn't buy you infinite grace.

Absolutely mate.

I'm just trying to try and level out the hysterics being thrown about.

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:45 - Aug 9 with 2557 viewsdobjack2

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:40 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Agreed which is where he gets credit.

However, it’s the mess of the last few years and the sale of the club that he will now be remembered for.
How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:54 - Aug 9 with 2514 viewsBLAZE

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:40 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Your missus shags your brother. Do you f*ck her off or thank her for the happier times and carry on regardless?

He needs to be judged on the now. He should be long gone. The fact he still has a job -and that our fans allow him to have that job - is a sad reflection on us all

In 20 years time - when the f*cker is hopefully long gone and nothing but a shrivelled prune on a Marbella beach, living off his deceit - then maybe we'll be able to look back a little more rationally. Right now he should be the target of our dissatisfaction. Why you've started criticising the dissenting voices towards him I do not know, I had a lot of respect for what you had to say in the past
How much has Huw's ego cost us on 17:01 - Aug 9 with 2459 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 16:54 - Aug 9 by BLAZE

Your missus shags your brother. Do you f*ck her off or thank her for the happier times and carry on regardless?

He needs to be judged on the now. He should be long gone. The fact he still has a job -and that our fans allow him to have that job - is a sad reflection on us all

In 20 years time - when the f*cker is hopefully long gone and nothing but a shrivelled prune on a Marbella beach, living off his deceit - then maybe we'll be able to look back a little more rationally. Right now he should be the target of our dissatisfaction. Why you've started criticising the dissenting voices towards him I do not know, I had a lot of respect for what you had to say in the past

I'm going to have to try and get over your lost respect James

You'll have to excuse me for not breaking out in absolute hysterics every time something goes wrong/not to plan/not as expected.

I'm in my late 40's, and this club does not rank as the biggest problems i have at the moment. I go to watch my team playing football as a release from everything else that goes on. I enjoy watching the football on the field, whether that's in the bottom division or the top division. The same feeling i get from a victory or a loss, no matter the league (apart from playing those c*nts).

Jenkins is a c*nt for the way in which he sold the club, no doubt about it. But save me the rest of the nonsense.

Are you still talking to your brother by the way?

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 17:10 - Aug 9 with 2410 viewsBLAZE

Well I feel the same actually which is why i'm not throwing any toys out of the pram over today, there's more important things in life. I'm not going to piss on others for being unhappy though, some people seem to get a superiority kick out of it. Strange, when there's apparently bigger problems in life.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:11]
How much has Huw's ego cost us on 17:13 - Aug 9 with 2382 viewsNeath_Jack

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 17:10 - Aug 9 by BLAZE

Well I feel the same actually which is why i'm not throwing any toys out of the pram over today, there's more important things in life. I'm not going to piss on others for being unhappy though, some people seem to get a superiority kick out of it. Strange, when there's apparently bigger problems in life.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:11]

I haven't pissed on anyone James, I'm just trying to offer a bit of balance without being personal towards anyone. It was you that came and told me by brother was shagging my missus and that you lost respect for me.

F*ck, i'd hate to really upset you then

Edit, just checked the thread, and that's all i said in here was to include all of Huws transfers. Strange reaction from you.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 17:14]

How much has Huw's ego cost us on 17:25 - Aug 9 with 2333 viewsjackal

Don't forget £7.5 million for borrowing Sanches for a season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024