Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests,I mean real protests need to start. 16:09 - Aug 9 with 1002 viewsmagicdaps10

This is getting disgusting.

Nigh on 50m sold and yet we won't pay 500k extra for a player. The squad is thin and we are obviously cost cutting to save the yanks money.

For the ones defending what is going on, wake up because we all need to get this disease out of the club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Protests,I mean real protests need to start. on 16:11 - Aug 9 with 965 viewsSwansea93

Enough is enough now real protests need starting, this club is a huge laughing stock, but you'll have the usual Jenkins fans coming out saying we need to back the team on the first home game without creating a negative atmosphere.

We're all behind the manager and the squad but the board need a real shock because they are just laughing at us at the minute.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 16:13]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Protests,I mean real protests need to start. on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 831 viewsParsSwans

I totally totally agree nothing will change I was for it last season it’s just getting worse and worse. We need Jenkins and Yanks gone and made to feel totally and utterly unwelcome completing pooping over the fans has gone on way too long get the protests started
Protests,I mean real protests need to start. on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 831 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we have been well and truly mugged.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024