Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder 16:13 - Aug 9 with 2593 viewsAce_Jack

We've had the rug pulled from under us again by the money grabbing b@stards at the club.

I know you talk to him so can you tell him he's a c**t from me.

regards,
Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:37 - Aug 9 with 2501 viewsomarjack

The Res won't dare to show his face after today's massacre..just like when we lost to Southampton marking our end as a professional club.

Some deluded, silly man that bloke is.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:38 - Aug 9 with 2479 viewsNeath_Jack

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:37 - Aug 9 by omarjack

The Res won't dare to show his face after today's massacre..just like when we lost to Southampton marking our end as a professional club.

Some deluded, silly man that bloke is.

He posted a couple of minutes ago

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 2427 viewsomarjack

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:38 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

Oh well..At least he's brave, I gotta give him that.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:41 - Aug 9 with 2421 viewsAce_Jack

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:38 - Aug 9 by Neath_Jack

and a mound of delusional sh*t it was.
Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:45 - Aug 9 with 2361 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:41 - Aug 9 by Ace_Jack

and a mound of delusional sh*t it was.

At least he's consistent.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 17:12 - Aug 9 with 2251 viewsAce_Jack

Dear Res, tell us again how HJ has played a blinder on 16:45 - Aug 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

At least he's consistent.

his posts certainly have the consistency of sh*t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024