Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise 17:18 - Aug 9 with 688 viewsMagic_Michu

We all knew deep down that these Americans would never invest any money received from outgoing players back into the team.

But right now I feel sick after the positivity of the weekend.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise on 18:22 - Aug 9 with 558 viewsawayjack

We shouldn't be surprised but I don't think anyone expected the 'bargain basement' approach of discount selling or even giving away players on loan. Partly incompetence, zero negotiation skills, usual lack of planning, then lies and miscommunication to cover up. Yes we should be used to it by now with these clowns in charge and their 'keep calm' apologists.
I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise on 18:32 - Aug 9 with 519 viewsicecoldjack

Exactly ! many have been saying this for years, the only surprise is that people appear to be surprised we are getting gutted from top to tail !

There were no end of clowns saying it's a good move, support the board, jenkins never let us down bla bla bla..

Jenks and Co let us down the moment they started window dressing the club for a sale, and not concentrating on football matters only.

And yeah i don't give a fook what people say including those on the board who Pm'd me, imo THE TRUST KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND DID FOOK ALL !

Swansea is a very small place yet nobody knew anything ? yeah rightio.
I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise on 18:37 - Aug 9 with 470 viewsLeonWasGod

No surprise, but I was happily in denial after Saturday. Just reaching the anger stage now.
I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise on 18:40 - Aug 9 with 438 viewsicecoldjack

I can’t believe this is even in anyway a surprise on 18:37 - Aug 9 by LeonWasGod

No surprise, but I was happily in denial after Saturday. Just reaching the anger stage now.

I'm not even close, i actually think potter is going to do well with some of these young players and we will do ok this season, it's quite exciting to think we will be fielding local talent in one of the biggest leagues in europe.

I think some of these young boys will surprise quite a few people, if they have a few decent games watch their confidence grow under potter and his team.

It's a major gamble with the whole future of the club but it was never going to be any other way once we sold it out to blood suckers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024