Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well........that went well! 17:45 - Aug 9 with 4991 viewsJonathans_coat

Worst transfer window ever?
Well........that went well! on 01:15 - Aug 10 with 746 viewsJonathans_coat

Well........that went well! on 01:01 - Aug 10 by nyc_swans

the only thing surprising to me is that so many people are still surprised. some acting like THIS was the straw the broke the camal's back. have they not been paying attention for 2 years?

the way some are acting, it's like they expected years of terrible decisions to be righted on the last day of this transfer window. wake up.

Not remotely surprised, just increasingly disillusioned with every consecutive boardroom disaster. It’s like they are trying to make terrible decisions sometimes. I can’t think of a single thing that’s gone right since the takeover. The Yanks have been like Krytponite for this club.
Well........that went well! on 02:02 - Aug 10 with 706 viewsJack123

Well........that went well! on 01:15 - Aug 10 by Jonathans_coat

Not remotely surprised, just increasingly disillusioned with every consecutive boardroom disaster. It’s like they are trying to make terrible decisions sometimes. I can’t think of a single thing that’s gone right since the takeover. The Yanks have been like Krytponite for this club.

I used to laugh like ferk at what tan was doing to the scummers, but now I'm like you can't get worse than this ferking lot!!

How some people can make these bad decisions for us, beggars belief!! What the fuk does huw do now to justify his salary? Iv'e heard it's 800k.. So many bad decisions, and no one seems to be paying the price for it, at the top.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 2:03]

libera nos a malo

Well........that went well! on 06:09 - Aug 10 with 641 viewswobbly

Buy high, sell low. I don’t think Huw has got the knack of this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024