Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Clare 21:08 - Aug 9 with 48523 viewsMorganator100

Sean Clare agrees deal to join the Swans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Clare

Sean Clare on 00:11 - Aug 10 with 5420 viewsGriffting

He looks decent on a free.

Would compliment players like Carroll and Celina well with those powerful runs from deep, as he’ll occupy defenders and leave space for them to exploit.
Sean Clare on 00:18 - Aug 10 with 5391 viewsmajorraglan

He’s 21 years old and according to Wikipedia has played a total of 23 league games, scoring 3 goals. He had 5 games for Sheffield Weds in the Championship, 10 in League 1 for Bury and Gillingham and 8 for Accrington in League 2.

He’s young and it may work out, but based on the above it doesn’t sound like he is ready to rock in the Championship and take the Swans back to the PL. I hope I am wrong and good luck to the kid.
Sean Clare on 09:58 - Aug 10 with 5168 viewsHugeEnkins

Sean Clare on 21:50 - Aug 9 by raynor94

Come back tomorrow

OK, I'm back.....
Sean Clare on 22:09 - Aug 12 with 4967 viewsSwan91

3 days ago many reports were saying he was on his way here... but nothing yet?? I know free agents still can come in... but either this is bs... or it could be why Fulton is being linked with a move away. to bring this guy in and hopefully Woods???

I would say that would be good business in my eyes. Don't really want Fulton going as I think he is doing well for us, but if we bring in Woods and this guy (who fits our transfer style this window so far) then I would be ok with that.
Sean Clare on 22:12 - Aug 12 with 4943 viewsAl_Bundy

Sean Clare on 22:09 - Aug 12 by Swan91

3 days ago many reports were saying he was on his way here... but nothing yet?? I know free agents still can come in... but either this is bs... or it could be why Fulton is being linked with a move away. to bring this guy in and hopefully Woods???

I would say that would be good business in my eyes. Don't really want Fulton going as I think he is doing well for us, but if we bring in Woods and this guy (who fits our transfer style this window so far) then I would be ok with that.

You think Woods is still coming to us?
Sean Clare on 22:15 - Aug 12 with 4918 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sean Clare on 22:19 - Aug 12 with 4883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sean Clare on 23:41 - Aug 9 by Kerouac

I get that everybody's f*cked off...I am too, 1 fecking CB, are they having a laugh?...BUT
this kid has definitely got it.

Will fit in with Celina, McKay and (I suspect) Fer nicely.

Hopefully he signs.

He's very quick. It's a yes from me.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sean Clare on 22:20 - Aug 12 with 4871 viewsSwan91

Sean Clare on 22:12 - Aug 12 by Al_Bundy

You think Woods is still coming to us?

Don't know, hasn't been featured in their squad so there is always the possibility. Also the same people who said it didn't go through because the price changed... also said they are willing to listen about a loan deal... so who knows.

I was using it as an example as to why I think Fulton would go.. if we signed Clare on a free and bringing in someone like Woods on loan with a view to buy... otherwise we would be short of depth in defence, midfield and striker.... which would be disastrous for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Sean Clare on 22:59 - Aug 12 with 4699 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 22:19 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

He's very quick. It's a yes from me.

Yes he has pace and is strong, plays direct...I guess that's why on Transfrmarket they have him down as a right midfielder, must have been stuck out there 'cos of his pace.

What I like about him though (and yes I've only got that video to go on and we all know they edit out all the shite elements of a players' game!) is that he thinks quick.

He thinks quick and positive, he has a confident attacking mindset.
He also has a good touch.

I would suggest that he will be better suited through the centre and will deputise for Fer if he joins.
He makes me think of that energy and runs from deep that we used to see from Pratley.

I would also suggest that he won't be suited to playing DM in front of the defence, he has a different mindset.

So, if he joined I'd see our midfield as;

----------------- ???????? / Fulton ------------------------
------- Fer / Clare ---------------- Celina / Carroll -------

Somebody further up suggested that maybe Fulton leaves and 2 come in, 1 of the 2 being Clare...
I reckon letting Fulton go only makes sense if we are intending to bring both Woods and Ampadu in on loan.

Although as it stands I am guilty of a lot of wishful thinking...while I'm about it(!) I'll say we should bring in on loan;

- 1 x Centre-Back (Joe Worrall would suffice but I would like someone more experienced)

- Ethan Ampadu to play DM and act as CB cover for when we need to go 3 at the back and are carrying an injury/suspension

- 1 x Defensive Midfielder (obviously we'd all like that man to be Ryan Woods with a future transfer fee agreed...not holding my breath on that one though)

- 1 x Striker (a big, physical specimen to lead the line)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Sean Clare on 23:05 - Aug 12 with 4653 viewsjasper_T

Big kick in the teeth for Dhanda and Byers if we're bringing in another young attacking midfielder with potential.
Sean Clare on 23:10 - Aug 12 with 4631 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 23:05 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Big kick in the teeth for Dhanda and Byers if we're bringing in another young attacking midfielder with potential.

Perhaps Byers would be best served with a loan in L1 (with a recall clause) ?
I reckon there would still be enough room for Dhanda off the bench, whether that be through the middle or on the left.
Anyway, just my opinion

Sean Clare on 23:34 - Aug 12 with 4517 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dhanda is more Celinas understudy. Clare will be Leroy Fer's

Sean Clare on 23:57 - Aug 12 with 4439 viewsjasper_T

Sean Clare on 23:34 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Dhanda is more Celinas understudy. Clare will be Leroy Fer's

Who is Fer replacing in the starting lineup?
Sean Clare on 23:57 - Aug 12 with 4431 viewsomarjack

Sean Clare on 23:57 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Who is Fer replacing in the starting lineup?

Fulton or Carroll surely.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sean Clare on 00:12 - Aug 13 with 4386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sean Clare on 23:57 - Aug 12 by omarjack

Fulton or Carroll surely.

Has to be

Sean Clare on 03:24 - Aug 13 with 4248 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 23:41 - Aug 9 by Kerouac

I get that everybody's f*cked off...I am too, 1 fecking CB, are they having a laugh?...BUT
this kid has definitely got it.

Will fit in with Celina, McKay and (I suspect) Fer nicely.

Hopefully he signs.

2 CB's.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sean Clare on 07:49 - Aug 13 with 4044 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 03:24 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

2 CB's.

Well that's very disrespectful to Cian Harries and every other young CB at the club
Give me strength.

Sean Clare on 08:31 - Aug 13 with 3917 viewsawayjack

Maybe it'll sort itself out by end of loan window but Ckare does add to an abundance of Wingers / AM and urgent need of DM, CB and CF.
Sean Clare on 09:18 - Aug 13 with 3747 viewsBytholWyn

Could Clare be replacing Fer? Just asking...
Sean Clare on 09:21 - Aug 13 with 3727 views34dfgdf54

Sean Clare on 09:18 - Aug 13 by BytholWyn

Could Clare be replacing Fer? Just asking...

Fer wouldn't have been skipper if there were any inkling of him leaving.

Fulton will be the one whose going.
Sean Clare on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 3546 viewsSW11Jack

Rumours circulating on Twitter last few days that he failed his medical here. He was also apparently seen at the Gillingham game over the weekend (he was on loan there last season), so inevitably quite a few of their fans think he may now be in contention to re-sign for them.

Nothing official about any of this, but the silence is beginning to get a bit deafening.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:51]
Sean Clare on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 3119 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 07:49 - Aug 13 by Kerouac

Well that's very disrespectful to Cian Harries and every other young CB at the club
Give me strength.

Not at all.

If Cian has been part of the match day squad then we have three; without question.

Edit- Although after checking, he hasn’t been. Rodon was sat on the bench pre cullingbat Sheff Utd so obviously part of the first team plans. Hence the TWO.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 22:19]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sean Clare on 23:28 - Aug 13 with 2903 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 22:15 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

Not at all.

If Cian has been part of the match day squad then we have three; without question.

Edit- Although after checking, he hasn’t been. Rodon was sat on the bench pre cullingbat Sheff Utd so obviously part of the first team plans. Hence the TWO.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 22:19]

You took a whole day to come back with that bollocks

I'm just going to leave this here;

E20/Dimi on Sam Clucas
"Would be a shame if he goes. Would be an absolute key player in the Championship. Although £12m after relegation shows the point that English players retain a large proportion of their value and easier to find an actual paying customer as opposed to their foreign counterparts who would have to be shipped out on loan most likely.

£10.5m down the swanee in 1 year!
This despite playing him most weeks in the Premier League last season and with 3/4 suitors (2 of which were Premier League).

Compare to Roque Mesa you tool

Night-night dipshit.

Sean Clare on 23:37 - Aug 13 with 2856 viewsTheResurrection

Sean Clare on 23:28 - Aug 13 by Kerouac

You took a whole day to come back with that bollocks

I'm just going to leave this here;

E20/Dimi on Sam Clucas
"Would be a shame if he goes. Would be an absolute key player in the Championship. Although £12m after relegation shows the point that English players retain a large proportion of their value and easier to find an actual paying customer as opposed to their foreign counterparts who would have to be shipped out on loan most likely.

£10.5m down the swanee in 1 year!
This despite playing him most weeks in the Premier League last season and with 3/4 suitors (2 of which were Premier League).

Compare to Roque Mesa you tool

Night-night dipshit.

Why don't you ask Phil S what the true figures for Clucas were?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sean Clare on 23:40 - Aug 13 with 2851 viewsSwanjaxs

Heard on the grapevine that Sean Clare has been loaned out to Malsters on a season long loan already, he was spotted in the Commercial tonight by all accounts with his agent putting pen to paper... Huw was in the lounge with a large wedge sticking out of his pocket apparently 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024