Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Clare 21:08 - Aug 9 with 48353 viewsMorganator100

Sean Clare agrees deal to join the Swans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Clare

Sean Clare on 00:42 - Aug 14 with 3880 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 23:28 - Aug 13 by Kerouac

You took a whole day to come back with that bollocks

I'm just going to leave this here;

E20/Dimi on Sam Clucas
"Would be a shame if he goes. Would be an absolute key player in the Championship. Although £12m after relegation shows the point that English players retain a large proportion of their value and easier to find an actual paying customer as opposed to their foreign counterparts who would have to be shipped out on loan most likely.

£10.5m down the swanee in 1 year!
This despite playing him most weeks in the Premier League last season and with 3/4 suitors (2 of which were Premier League).

Compare to Roque Mesa you tool

Night-night dipshit.

Didn’t take a day no, took about 1 minute after I saw your silly point.

So one point fails so make a completely unrelated one, interesting point.

Mesa bought for €12.5m highest bid recieved €6m. - loss of 52% of value.
Clucas bought for £14.75m highest bid recieved £8m. - loss of 45% of value

That suggests more value was held in him than Mesa. We decided to rush through another lesser deal after he didn’t agree personal terms on deadline day however.

Spot on then, again.

Cheers for pointing that out.

So we are agreed 2 CB’s then? Good.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 2:23]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sean Clare on 06:18 - Aug 14 with 3743 views34dfgdf54

Sean Clare on 00:42 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

Didn’t take a day no, took about 1 minute after I saw your silly point.

So one point fails so make a completely unrelated one, interesting point.

Mesa bought for €12.5m highest bid recieved €6m. - loss of 52% of value.
Clucas bought for £14.75m highest bid recieved £8m. - loss of 45% of value

That suggests more value was held in him than Mesa. We decided to rush through another lesser deal after he didn’t agree personal terms on deadline day however.

Spot on then, again.

Cheers for pointing that out.

So we are agreed 2 CB’s then? Good.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 2:23]

So we’re not going by how much we actually received now are we?
Sean Clare on 08:15 - Aug 14 with 3616 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 06:18 - Aug 14 by 34dfgdf54

Not if we want to be accurate about the statement no. It was clearly an exceptional circumstance.

This board has always subscribed to the notion that someone is worth what someone is willing to pay. That was 8m.

If I bid for your house for 500k and we were not really agreeing on whether I could move in straight away or not, you wanted the house gone that day so you accepted another offer of 450k. That means you probably sold 50k under value.

Value is what the discussion was. We decided to take less and push through a deal due to exceptional circumstances that were not present on the one we are comparing to.

Sean Clare on 08:24 - Aug 14 with 3589 viewsmagicdaps10

Sean Clare on 06:18 - Aug 14 by 34dfgdf54

Mesa left for 5m
Clucas went for 6m.

So your calculations need to be adjusted.

Anyhow, back onto the original topic about Clare, has he signed yet or not?
We need players in because the squad is paper thin, the board are screwing the manager over once again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sean Clare on 08:29 - Aug 14 with 3557 views34dfgdf54

Sean Clare on 08:24 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Mesa left for 5m
Clucas went for 6m.

We need players in because the squad is paper thin, the board are screwing the manager over once again.

No, Wathan said he was looked at but reports that he signed was premature. Looked at as a backup more than anything else.
Sean Clare on 08:36 - Aug 14 with 3503 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 08:24 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Mesa left for 5m
Clucas went for 6m.

I am using the forum chosen definition of value.

I am also using the forum chosen source of information - transfermarkt.com.

Sean Clare on 08:39 - Aug 14 with 3490 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 08:36 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

I am using the forum chosen definition of value.

I am also using the forum chosen source of information - transfermarkt.com.

Wrap up you clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Sean Clare on 08:45 - Aug 14 with 3458 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 08:39 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Wrap up you clown.

Stop making irrelevant and silly points and I won't need to respond to them.

Pretty simple.

...so 2 center backs as I said. Good.

Login to get fewer ads

Sean Clare on 09:00 - Aug 14 with 3415 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 08:45 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

Stop making irrelevant and silly points and I won't need to respond to them.

Pretty simple.

...so 2 center backs as I said. Good.

Stop telling lies.

Yo chose transfermarket...
The "facts" according to Transfermarket;

Mesa
Paid - €12.5m
Sold - €6m

Clucas
Paid - £14.75m
Sold - £6m

Clucas lost us more money over a season despite being given the opportunities Mesa wasn't.
You were WRONG.

We had all summer to sell Clucas and 3/4 potential suitors, it went to the last day because Clucas wanted it too, because Clucas was set on extracting the maximum amount of money for himself.
None of his suitors were prepared to pay more than £6m on top of the wages he was demanding.

Mesa on the other hand didn't have more than 2 suitors, only 1 was serious, and yet we concluded the deal earlier in the summer and lost less money...in whatever terms you use to measure it.

Now carry on twisting and lying go on, it's amusing 😀

...and by the way, please stop disrespecting our 3rd centre-back (Cian Harries) and can you and your boyfriend please stop disrespecting the club by downplaying our glorious cup win under Laudrup.
How about you 2 negative, malign, shite fans, get behind the club is it 😄

Sean Clare on 09:18 - Aug 14 with 3337 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 09:00 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Stop telling lies.

Yo chose transfermarket...
The "facts" according to Transfermarket;

Mesa
Paid - €12.5m
Sold - €6m

Clucas
Paid - £14.75m
Sold - £6m

Clucas lost us more money over a season despite being given the opportunities Mesa wasn't.
You were WRONG.

We had all summer to sell Clucas and 3/4 potential suitors, it went to the last day because Clucas wanted it too, because Clucas was set on extracting the maximum amount of money for himself.
None of his suitors were prepared to pay more than £6m on top of the wages he was demanding.

Mesa on the other hand didn't have more than 2 suitors, only 1 was serious, and yet we concluded the deal earlier in the summer and lost less money...in whatever terms you use to measure it.

Now carry on twisting and lying go on, it's amusing 😀

...and by the way, please stop disrespecting our 3rd centre-back (Cian Harries) and can you and your boyfriend please stop disrespecting the club by downplaying our glorious cup win under Laudrup.
How about you 2 negative, malign, shite fans, get behind the club is it 😄

Which bit is a lie?

It isn't about losing more money it is about value retention. They were signed for different amounts. Its like saying someone who you signed for 3 million and you gave a free transfer retained more value - which isn't true as he lost 100% of value.

Clucas retained more value than Mesa, I was absolutely spot on with that. The fact we decided to take a lesser offer on transfer deadline day was due to circumstance.

Once Cian Harries is in the squad then he will be counted as a viable option for center back, until then he is the U-23's center back. All straight forward.

Where have I disrespected our cup win? That wouldn't be a lie would it?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 9:21]

Sean Clare on 10:45 - Aug 14 with 3215 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 09:18 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

Which bit is a lie?

It isn't about losing more money it is about value retention. They were signed for different amounts. Its like saying someone who you signed for 3 million and you gave a free transfer retained more value - which isn't true as he lost 100% of value.

Clucas retained more value than Mesa, I was absolutely spot on with that. The fact we decided to take a lesser offer on transfer deadline day was due to circumstance.

Once Cian Harries is in the squad then he will be counted as a viable option for center back, until then he is the U-23's center back. All straight forward.

Where have I disrespected our cup win? That wouldn't be a lie would it?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 9:21]

"The fact we decided to take a lesser offer on transfer deadline day was due to circumstance. "

No, it was due to reality.

We could have got all of our money back on Mesa but circumstance (Clement not playing him for a dozen straight games at the start of the season, selling him so early in the summer window etc.) wouldn't allow it

...you see what I did there E, one of your lame tricks.

"Once Cian Harries is in the squad then he will be counted as a viable option for center back, until then he is the U-23's center back. All straight forward. "

First of all, you have misspelled "Centre" twice (remember when you used to try and score points off Swans65 for similar spelling mistakes? You wally).

Secondly, Joe Rodon hadn't played a minute of a League game until last Saturday therefore he wasn't able to be counted as a viable option for centre-back anymore than Cian Harries (who was given the same amount of time on the pitch as Rodon in pre-season), therefore until last Saturday Rodon was an U-23's centre back, same as Harries.
All straight forward.

"Where have I disrespected our cup win? That wouldn't be a lie would it? "

I can't be arsed to trawl through your tedious posting history but give me a straight answer to a straight question;
Which was the greater achievement? Laudrup's cup win and 9th place finish or Monk's 8th place finish?

Sean Clare on 11:14 - Aug 14 with 3129 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 10:45 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

"The fact we decided to take a lesser offer on transfer deadline day was due to circumstance. "

No, it was due to reality.

We could have got all of our money back on Mesa but circumstance (Clement not playing him for a dozen straight games at the start of the season, selling him so early in the summer window etc.) wouldn't allow it

...you see what I did there E, one of your lame tricks.

"Once Cian Harries is in the squad then he will be counted as a viable option for center back, until then he is the U-23's center back. All straight forward. "

First of all, you have misspelled "Centre" twice (remember when you used to try and score points off Swans65 for similar spelling mistakes? You wally).

Secondly, Joe Rodon hadn't played a minute of a League game until last Saturday therefore he wasn't able to be counted as a viable option for centre-back anymore than Cian Harries (who was given the same amount of time on the pitch as Rodon in pre-season), therefore until last Saturday Rodon was an U-23's centre back, same as Harries.
All straight forward.

"Where have I disrespected our cup win? That wouldn't be a lie would it? "

I can't be arsed to trawl through your tedious posting history but give me a straight answer to a straight question;
Which was the greater achievement? Laudrup's cup win and 9th place finish or Monk's 8th place finish?

There was no circumstance. We had plenty of time to wait for better offers for Mesa, but obviously were not confident of getting any.

We actually WERE offered 8m for Clucas but he couldn't agree personal terms, we could obviously have held onto him until January and sold for a similar price then, however due to the fact we would have to pay his wages and bonuses in that time and wanted to free up a squad space they were forced to sell due to the transfer deadline slamming shut that very day.

They are obviously very different circumstances no matter how much you are dancing around it and being silly.

I have not misspelled centre at all. You don't half make yourself look stupid, aye. Google it.

Joe Rodon was in the match day squad, therefore he was in the first team plans. He can therefore be counted as a viable option for centre back. Pretty straight forward.

Does ''I can't be arsed to trawl through your posts'' mean that you actually made it up?Thought so. I have never said anything negative about the cup win at all, stop lying.

Try again then.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:16]

Sean Clare on 11:59 - Aug 14 with 3040 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 11:14 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

There was no circumstance. We had plenty of time to wait for better offers for Mesa, but obviously were not confident of getting any.

We actually WERE offered 8m for Clucas but he couldn't agree personal terms, we could obviously have held onto him until January and sold for a similar price then, however due to the fact we would have to pay his wages and bonuses in that time and wanted to free up a squad space they were forced to sell due to the transfer deadline slamming shut that very day.

They are obviously very different circumstances no matter how much you are dancing around it and being silly.

I have not misspelled centre at all. You don't half make yourself look stupid, aye. Google it.

Joe Rodon was in the match day squad, therefore he was in the first team plans. He can therefore be counted as a viable option for centre back. Pretty straight forward.

Does ''I can't be arsed to trawl through your posts'' mean that you actually made it up?Thought so. I have never said anything negative about the cup win at all, stop lying.

Try again then.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 11:16]

"There was no circumstance. We had plenty of time to wait for better offers for Mesa, but obviously were not confident of getting any.

They are obviously very different circumstances no matter how much you are dancing around it and being silly. "

- All of this guff of yours is mere supposition, opinion.
The facts are that we were only able to get £6m for Clucas despite waiting until the final day of the window and having several suitors.
Yet we were able to obtain 6m Euros for Mesa early in the window, no bother.
The fact is, we lost less money on Mesa and Mesa retained his value better than Clucas across the same timeframe...despite playing less and despite not having moneybags Prem clubs interested in his services this summer.
Try and stick to the facts numpty.

"I have not misspelled centre at all. You don't half make yourself look stupid, aye. Google it. "

- You spelled it the American way. You are not American are you?

Center Vs Centre

Center is the preferred spelling in American English, and centre is preferred in varieties of English from outside the U.S.

Some people do make distinctions between the words. For instance, some prefer to treat center as the word for a place or institution and centre as the word for the middle point of something. But while these preferences may be taught in some schools and are perhaps common among careful English speakers in Canada, the U.K., and elsewhere, they are not broadly borne out in 21st-century usage.

"Joe Rodon was in the match day squad, therefore he was in the first team plans. He can therefore be counted as a viable option for centre back. Pretty straight forward. "

So Cian Harries wasn't in the first team plans 'cos he wasn't in the match day squad.

So, by your own logic, on any given match day anyone left out of the match day squad isn't in the 1st team plans then yeah?
So Declan John is not to be considered 1st team material, nor Narsingh or Routledge?

You also seem to be disrespecting and not "getting behind" youngsters like Lewis, Evans, Maric, James and Byers...and we know you hate that don't you, proper fans don't do that.

"Does ''I can't be arsed to trawl through your posts'' mean that you actually made it up?Thought so. I have never said anything negative about the cup win at all, stop lying.

Try again then"

So the answer you are searching for is "no, I can't give a straight answer to a straight question for fear of contradicting myself"

It's not a difficult question.
Any fan of any club in Europe would take;
- exciting attacking football + 9th place and a major trophy (& European football)
over
- 8th place playing turgid boring football.

No genuine fan of any small club anywhere would seek to downplay such an achievement.
You and the Res seek to besmirch the manager who was the biggest factor in that achievement, our achievement, at every opportunity though.
Why?
Because you are shite, negative, "fans", who put your personal internet arguments over Swansea City.

I'm off now, can somebody help untie this tw*t while I'm gone

Sean Clare on 13:54 - Aug 14 with 2812 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:59 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

"There was no circumstance. We had plenty of time to wait for better offers for Mesa, but obviously were not confident of getting any.

They are obviously very different circumstances no matter how much you are dancing around it and being silly. "

The facts are that we were only able to get £6m for Clucas despite waiting until the final day of the window and having several suitors.
The fact is, we lost less money on Mesa and Mesa retained his value better than Clucas across the same timeframe...despite playing less and despite not having moneybags Prem clubs interested in his services this summer.

"I have not misspelled centre at all. You don't half make yourself look stupid, aye. Google it. "

Center Vs Centre

Center is the preferred spelling in American English, and centre is preferred in varieties of English from outside the U.S.

Some people do make distinctions between the words. For instance, some prefer to treat center as the word for a place or institution and centre as the word for the middle point of something. But while these preferences may be taught in some schools and are perhaps common among careful English speakers in Canada, the U.K., and elsewhere, they are not broadly borne out in 21st-century usage.

"Joe Rodon was in the match day squad, therefore he was in the first team plans. He can therefore be counted as a viable option for centre back. Pretty straight forward. "

So Cian Harries wasn't in the first team plans 'cos he wasn't in the match day squad.

So, by your own logic, on any given match day anyone left out of the match day squad isn't in the 1st team plans then yeah?
So Declan John is not to be considered 1st team material, nor Narsingh or Routledge?

You also seem to be disrespecting and not "getting behind" youngsters like Lewis, Evans, Maric, James and Byers...and we know you hate that don't you, proper fans don't do that.

"Does ''I can't be arsed to trawl through your posts'' mean that you actually made it up?Thought so. I have never said anything negative about the cup win at all, stop lying.

Try again then"

So the answer you are searching for is "no, I can't give a straight answer to a straight question for fear of contradicting myself"

- exciting attacking football + 9th place and a major trophy (& European football)
over

No genuine fan of any small club anywhere would seek to downplay such an achievement.
You and the Res seek to besmirch the manager who was the biggest factor in that achievement, our achievement, at every opportunity though.
Why?
Because you are shite, negative, "fans", who put your personal internet arguments over Swansea City.

None of it is “guff and supposition”. We were offered £8m and they couldn’t agree personal terms, we ran out of time so decided to sell for a lesser amount it isn’t rocket science. Those are the facts no matter how upset it makes you.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding the spelling of centre. It is entirely correct to spell it the way I correctly have as the bit you just cut and pasted tells you. It is preference. Considering you use the other spelling and by default have made yourself look a tool with it - I am entirely satisfied with my choice and confirms my preference is justified. Also, how do you know I am not American? Very presumptuous.

No that isn’t my logic at all. If are deemed good enough for the first team squad then you will be part of it, if you haven’t made the step up yet then the club do not seem you ready, it is safe to say they are not viable options. You really are making yourself look a moron, although that’s not new let’s face it.

I’m well behind our youngsters. If they are able to make the step up then they will, as it stands the manager clearly doesn’t think they are ready and thus will remain U23 players until that time arises. Pretty straight forward.

As for your last point, what are you wibbling on about? I have never mentioned our cup win negatively once in my entire life, what on earth are you going on about. You can’t be bothered to back your ludicrous lie with a pretty easy quote - yet you spend what seems like an eternity typing all that waffle? Go figure.

Yes, someone help me get untied. Spelling words correctly, making common sense deductions on the status of our players and factually making the point I have never spoken negatively about our cup win has me done like a pretzel.

Moron.

Sean Clare on 14:40 - Aug 14 with 2729 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 13:54 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

None of it is “guff and supposition”. We were offered £8m and they couldn’t agree personal terms, we ran out of time so decided to sell for a lesser amount it isn’t rocket science. Those are the facts no matter how upset it makes you.

You have no idea what you are talking about regarding the spelling of centre. It is entirely correct to spell it the way I correctly have as the bit you just cut and pasted tells you. It is preference. Considering you use the other spelling and by default have made yourself look a tool with it - I am entirely satisfied with my choice and confirms my preference is justified. Also, how do you know I am not American? Very presumptuous.

No that isn’t my logic at all. If are deemed good enough for the first team squad then you will be part of it, if you haven’t made the step up yet then the club do not seem you ready, it is safe to say they are not viable options. You really are making yourself look a moron, although that’s not new let’s face it.

I’m well behind our youngsters. If they are able to make the step up then they will, as it stands the manager clearly doesn’t think they are ready and thus will remain U23 players until that time arises. Pretty straight forward.

As for your last point, what are you wibbling on about? I have never mentioned our cup win negatively once in my entire life, what on earth are you going on about. You can’t be bothered to back your ludicrous lie with a pretty easy quote - yet you spend what seems like an eternity typing all that waffle? Go figure.

Yes, someone help me get untied. Spelling words correctly, making common sense deductions on the status of our players and factually making the point I have never spoken negatively about our cup win has me done like a pretzel.

Moron.

Some questions you either can't or won't answer, I'll leave anyone reading decide the reasons why you will refuse to do this ...

1) Which was the greater achievement? Laudrup's cup win and 9th place finish or Monk's 8th place finish?

2) Are you American?

3) Did Clucas or Mesa retain more of their value over the season?

Re: Mesa
I can tell you that (using Transfermarket as gospel...your rules) we lost 6.5m Euros,
or 52% of our outlay, if you will.

Re: Clucas
I can tell you that (using Transfermarket as gospel...your rules) we lost £8.75m,
or 59.32% of our outlay, if you will.

4) Do you disagree with your own figures?
Because that wouldn't be very clever now would it.

&

5) Do you now accept that you got that one wrong?

...and P.S. - Aaron Lewis, Daniel James and George Byers have made our bench at some point.
So I guess, by your rationale, they are considered as 1st team players by the club...and, of course, you have just cast a terrible slur upon their abilities, again.

Sean Clare on 15:06 - Aug 14 with 2653 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 15:16 - Aug 14 with 2595 viewsTheResurrection

Sean Clare on 11:59 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Center Vs Centre

Try again then"

over

Why?

Clucas failed a medical at Burnley and they tried it on, hence him turning them down.

He also failed one at Stoke and they did the same, hence why it was a non disclosed fee in the end.

Mesa didn't have that issue and was binned off last January. Totally different circumstances.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sean Clare on 15:21 - Aug 14 with 2575 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 14:40 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Some questions you either can't or won't answer, I'll leave anyone reading decide the reasons why you will refuse to do this ...

1) Which was the greater achievement? Laudrup's cup win and 9th place finish or Monk's 8th place finish?

2) Are you American?

3) Did Clucas or Mesa retain more of their value over the season?

Re: Mesa
I can tell you that (using Transfermarket as gospel...your rules) we lost 6.5m Euros,
or 52% of our outlay, if you will.

Re: Clucas
I can tell you that (using Transfermarket as gospel...your rules) we lost £8.75m,
or 59.32% of our outlay, if you will.

4) Do you disagree with your own figures?
Because that wouldn't be very clever now would it.

&

5) Do you now accept that you got that one wrong?

...and P.S. - Aaron Lewis, Daniel James and George Byers have made our bench at some point.
So I guess, by your rationale, they are considered as 1st team players by the club...and, of course, you have just cast a terrible slur upon their abilities, again.

I have asked you to show me where I have been negative about our cup win. You refused. Why should I answer your questions? Not how debates work. Show me where I was negative about our cup win and I will answer your question, how about that? Liar.

1) Answer mine first

2) Answer mine first

3) Clucas

4) No, I wholeheartedly back my figures

5) absolutely not. Clucas held more value, as I said he would.

6) nope. None have made the bench under Potter. None. When they do we can consider them in contention for the first team. It’s very straight forward.

Can you at least present me with a bit of a challenge? This is like holding a midget at arms length while he’s screaming and trying to kick me in the bollocka but simply doesn’t have the strength... or length.

Start with the quote.

Off you go, we can let the people decide if you are a liar or not...

Sean Clare on 15:22 - Aug 14 with 2569 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 15:16 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

Clucas failed a medical at Burnley and they tried it on, hence him turning them down.

He also failed one at Stoke and they did the same, hence why it was a non disclosed fee in the end.

Mesa didn't have that issue and was binned off last January. Totally different circumstances.

Dont talk sense mate, he doesn’t like it.

Sean Clare on 15:27 - Aug 14 with 2541 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 15:16 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

Nothing you have said has anything to do with the answer E20 has to give to question 3...no fecking sob stories thanks.

Which of the 2 players lost the most value over 1 season?

It is a simple question that we already have the answer too.

...and the circumstances are totally similar, which is why it is a fair comparison;

- Play the same position
- signed in the same transfer window
- sold in the same transfer window 1 year later

You want to take into account Clucas' injury at the time he was sold...
Yet you want to ignore the fact that Mesa effectively was forced to take a year off from his career...Mesa should have lost MORE value.
He was also sold to a small club in a league which has far less money floating around it, whereas Clucas had options in the Prem and the top end of the Championship.

Sean Clare on 15:31 - Aug 14 with 2519 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 15:21 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

I have asked you to show me where I have been negative about our cup win. You refused. Why should I answer your questions? Not how debates work. Show me where I was negative about our cup win and I will answer your question, how about that? Liar.

1) Answer mine first

2) Answer mine first

3) Clucas

4) No, I wholeheartedly back my figures

5) absolutely not. Clucas held more value, as I said he would.

6) nope. None have made the bench under Potter. None. When they do we can consider them in contention for the first team. It’s very straight forward.

Can you at least present me with a bit of a challenge? This is like holding a midget at arms length while he’s screaming and trying to kick me in the bollocka but simply doesn’t have the strength... or length.

Start with the quote.

Off you go, we can let the people decide if you are a liar or not...

Sean Clare on 15:37 - Aug 14 with 2482 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 15:27 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Nothing you have said has anything to do with the answer E20 has to give to question 3...no fecking sob stories thanks.

Which of the 2 players lost the most value over 1 season?

It is a simple question that we already have the answer too.

...and the circumstances are totally similar, which is why it is a fair comparison;

- Play the same position
- signed in the same transfer window
- sold in the same transfer window 1 year later

You want to take into account Clucas' injury at the time he was sold...
Yet you want to ignore the fact that Mesa effectively was forced to take a year off from his career...Mesa should have lost MORE value.
He was also sold to a small club in a league which has far less money floating around it, whereas Clucas had options in the Prem and the top end of the Championship.

Mesa lost more value.

You have been answered.

No amount of bold italic or smileys will change that.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 15:38]

Sean Clare on 15:41 - Aug 14 with 2453 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 15:31 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

As I thought.

Sean Clare on 15:46 - Aug 14 with 2422 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 15:41 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

As I thought.

Knob off you deluded tw*t.

Sean Clare on 15:57 - Aug 14 with 2365 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 15:46 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

Knob off you deluded tw*t.

And with that the troll reverts to type.

As I predicted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024