Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Clare 21:08 - Aug 9 with 48352 viewsMorganator100

Sean Clare agrees deal to join the Swans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Clare

Sean Clare on 11:43 - Aug 16 with 4406 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:39 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

No, after further inspection of the goods they concluded he wasn't worth £8m, hence we sold for £6m, hence that is his value to the market.

"your dog thing" - ludicrous
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 11:41]

Incorrect, they did not withdraw their bid. Clucas turned them down. They still wanted him for £8m.

Which is what he was worth.

My “dog thing” is wonderful as it shows how wrong you are

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sean Clare on 11:48 - Aug 16 with 4396 viewsomarjack

Stoke paid Swansea 6 m in fee for Sam Clucas. It's irrelevant now whether he's worth more or less or whatever.

Give it a rest the lot of you will you?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sean Clare on 11:50 - Aug 16 with 4385 viewstheloneranger

Sean Clare on 11:32 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Eh?

You have lost me there.

Just check the difference in the copy of Your statement in my reply and the difference in "Your edited version."

Then you will realise your original statement was far from "straight forward."

BUT ... There again you already know this and will not acknowledge that You made a mistake

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sean Clare on 11:50 - Aug 16 with 4383 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 11:41 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

It means that the members of this forum say that “value is determined by what someone is willing to pay” it is something you also repeated on this thread. Burnley were willing to pay £8m.

Transfermarkt- of course it is the case. It is being used for the purchase prices. The point I made wasn’t about the sale prices, my point was about what they are worth.

It’s very straight forward.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 11:44]

"It means that the members of this forum say that “value is determined what someone is willing to pay”

I'm sorry, which members?
Let's have a list and let's make it a long list as you would need at least more than 50% of posters to agree with YOUR definition to make it a forum definition.
Back yourself dickhead, names, now.

Don't try and put words into my mouth. Everyone reading understands what I have said, I have made my argument clearly.
You demean yourself.

It is very straight forward.
The market concluded that as of the 9th of August 2018 Clucas was worth £6m.
Mesa held his value better over the course of 1 season despite Clucas having a number of advantages, and you my mentally challenged chum, are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Sean Clare on 11:53 - Aug 16 with 4356 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:48 - Aug 16 by omarjack

Stoke paid Swansea 6 m in fee for Sam Clucas. It's irrelevant now whether he's worth more or less or whatever.

Give it a rest the lot of you will you?

It’s not irrelevant to the point of who will hold more value is it?

Sean Clare on 11:54 - Aug 16 with 4348 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:50 - Aug 16 by theloneranger

Just check the difference in the copy of Your statement in my reply and the difference in "Your edited version."

Then you will realise your original statement was far from "straight forward."

BUT ... There again you already know this and will not acknowledge that You made a mistake

You mean the way my spellcheck changed a word to ornaments?

Aye. Great.

Sean Clare on 11:55 - Aug 16 with 4349 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 11:43 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

Incorrect, they did not withdraw their bid. Clucas turned them down. They still wanted him for £8m.

Which is what he was worth.

My “dog thing” is wonderful as it shows how wrong you are

I'm sorry, now you are claiming that Clucas didn't want to play in the Premier League and experience European football, he turned that down for Stoke.

Desperate, desperate, c*nt.

Sean Clare on 11:55 - Aug 16 with 4342 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:50 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

"It means that the members of this forum say that “value is determined what someone is willing to pay”

I'm sorry, which members?
Let's have a list and let's make it a long list as you would need at least more than 50% of posters to agree with YOUR definition to make it a forum definition.
Back yourself dickhead, names, now.

Don't try and put words into my mouth. Everyone reading understands what I have said, I have made my argument clearly.
You demean yourself.

It is very straight forward.
The market concluded that as of the 9th of August 2018 Clucas was worth £6m.
Mesa held his value better over the course of 1 season despite Clucas having a number of advantages, and you my mentally challenged chum, are wrong.

You for a start.

That’s all that matters in a debate between us.

Login to get fewer ads

Sean Clare on 11:56 - Aug 16 with 4340 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 11:55 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

I'm sorry, now you are claiming that Clucas didn't want to play in the Premier League and experience European football, he turned that down for Stoke.

Desperate, desperate, c*nt.

I am not claiming anything.

Just stating facts.

Sean Clare on 12:00 - Aug 16 with 4325 viewstheloneranger

Sean Clare on 11:54 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

You mean the way my spellcheck changed a word to ornaments?

Aye. Great.

At last ... So your original statement didn't make sense and wasn't straightforward.

Spellcheck at fault not E20

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sean Clare on 12:01 - Aug 16 with 4317 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 12:00 - Aug 16 by theloneranger

At last ... So your original statement didn't make sense and wasn't straightforward.

Spellcheck at fault not E20

Of course it made sense.

I removed the spellcheck word before you commented.

Get with the programme.

Sean Clare on 12:03 - Aug 16 with 4315 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 11:56 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

I am not claiming anything.

Just stating facts.

You are a joke, a clown, don't ever kid yourself anything different...

no lists of forum members who agree with your definition then, just an obvious lie, you surprise me

No matter, all that counts is that you know you are wrong. You must do, otherwise why resort to lies.

Sean Clare on 12:07 - Aug 16 with 4300 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 12:03 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

You are a joke, a clown, don't ever kid yourself anything different...

no lists of forum members who agree with your definition then, just an obvious lie, you surprise me

No matter, all that counts is that you know you are wrong. You must do, otherwise why resort to lies.

I am not compiling lists my friend.

I am still waiting for you to tell me where I disrespected our cup win

You agree with the definition. You claimed it a few pages back or so, you can’t now change your mind because you realise you were wrong.

Doesn’t work like that.

Sean Clare on 12:39 - Aug 16 with 4263 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 12:07 - Aug 16 by E20Jack

I am not compiling lists my friend.

I am still waiting for you to tell me where I disrespected our cup win

You agree with the definition. You claimed it a few pages back or so, you can’t now change your mind because you realise you were wrong.

Doesn’t work like that.

Yeah, well, as you may remember, you have become the forum definition of a prick.

I've enjoyed tying you up in knots with your own logic, my work here is done, you will of course have the last word and kid yourself that this means that you have "won" and the majority don't see what a prick you are.
Again you would be wrong.

Good day.

Sean Clare on 12:40 - Aug 16 with 4262 viewsJack_of_Clubs

Can someone please make up a sticky thread for these two children to carry on their petulant arguments under one topic rather than spoil countless other ones.
Sean Clare on 12:52 - Aug 16 with 4206 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 12:39 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

Yeah, well, as you may remember, you have become the forum definition of a prick.

I've enjoyed tying you up in knots with your own logic, my work here is done, you will of course have the last word and kid yourself that this means that you have "won" and the majority don't see what a prick you are.
Again you would be wrong.

Good day.

Happy to be a prick if I am an corrwct one. Which I am.

Surely you have done the opposite of tied anyone up in their own logic.

My logic is that value is determined by what someone is prepared to pay. Just as yours is too. Burnley were prepared to pay £8m.

Looks like the only one you have tied up in their own logic is ourself.

So glad we have now established I was right.

Sean Clare on 12:56 - Aug 16 with 4197 viewsmagicdaps10

Out of curiosity, how much did we sell Clucas for?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sean Clare on 12:59 - Aug 16 with 4190 viewsKerouac

Sean Clare on 12:40 - Aug 16 by Jack_of_Clubs

Can someone please make up a sticky thread for these two children to carry on their petulant arguments under one topic rather than spoil countless other ones.

Are you new here or something?
As long as E20 posts on this site threads will be turned into this, that's what he does.
He is the constant factor.
That is why somebody put up a poll here asking for him to be banned.

I didn't vote and don't want to see anyone banned, I prefer to tie pricks like E20 up in their own logic...and as that is now thoroughly done I have already stated in my post above that this thread is over for me.

Last thing, the truth is elusive, life is full of grey and in many areas opinion and perspective of different people make agreement difficult.
Therefore what can be defined as true is precious and must be defended, you can't let pricks like E20 get away with claiming black is white...otherwise, if enough people follow they will be led to wrong conclusions and not truly understand why.

This is also why Donald Trump is a c*nt and Putin etc.

Sean Clare on 14:00 - Aug 16 with 4118 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 12:59 - Aug 16 by Kerouac

Are you new here or something?
As long as E20 posts on this site threads will be turned into this, that's what he does.
He is the constant factor.
That is why somebody put up a poll here asking for him to be banned.

I didn't vote and don't want to see anyone banned, I prefer to tie pricks like E20 up in their own logic...and as that is now thoroughly done I have already stated in my post above that this thread is over for me.

Last thing, the truth is elusive, life is full of grey and in many areas opinion and perspective of different people make agreement difficult.
Therefore what can be defined as true is precious and must be defended, you can't let pricks like E20 get away with claiming black is white...otherwise, if enough people follow they will be led to wrong conclusions and not truly understand why.

This is also why Donald Trump is a c*nt and Putin etc.

Huh? I just corrected you because you said we had 1 centre back. You then went a bit mental and started bringing up correct quotes about Sam Clucas and then saying I was spelling a word wrong that you layer realised I wasn’t all because of the pain it caused you to admit I was correct.

I am the constant factor of sense. That then sparks the constant factor of frustrated rubbish which gets shared out among my and base. Currently it is your turn.

My logic is that as we both agree Sam Clucas is worth what someone is prepared to pay which means he was worth £8m and thus held his value better. Your the one who has tied yourself up in your own logic as you now contradict yourself that value is not determined by that. My point has remained constant... and remained correct.

Sean Clare on 14:04 - Aug 16 with 4106 viewsGaz_M

Have we not got any moderators any more? Far too many threads are being taken up with nonsense arguing between members and nothing being done about it.

Absolutely no surprise that the forum has gone down the swanny and the decent supporters are inactive.

Happy to put myself forward as a mod if it means getting the forum back on track. This is farcical at the moment ffs.
Sean Clare on 14:07 - Aug 16 with 4100 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 14:04 - Aug 16 by Gaz_M

Have we not got any moderators any more? Far too many threads are being taken up with nonsense arguing between members and nothing being done about it.

Absolutely no surprise that the forum has gone down the swanny and the decent supporters are inactive.

Happy to put myself forward as a mod if it means getting the forum back on track. This is farcical at the moment ffs.

I vote for this guy.

The sooner this nonsense of the fan club derailing theads because they cannot face their hero being correct needs to be stamped out.

I have the stamina of Paula Radcliffe and Mo Farrah put together so I could go on forever pinging these trolls away left right and centre (correct spelling) - but can’t be fun for the rest of the forum.

Sean Clare on 14:12 - Aug 16 with 4089 viewsGaz_M

You’d be first on the ban list.
Sean Clare on 14:21 - Aug 16 with 4070 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 14:12 - Aug 16 by Gaz_M

Oh, then you lack the basic ability to deduce the instigating party which is an absolute must for a mod and probably why you are not ine.

In that case I retract my vote.

Best of luck anyway.

Sean Clare on 14:21 - Aug 16 with 4072 viewsmagicdaps10

Sean Clare on 14:12 - Aug 16 by Gaz_M

He is not the one to blame, everyone else is in the wrong!!

He is always right, the intellectual better of most men on here.........not arrogant, not ignorant but just better. He carries on NOT due to addiction or being a egomaniac BUT to teach the less intellectual to his way of thinking!

There is no reasoning with fact, he is fact.........opinion does not exist in his world.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Sean Clare on 14:25 - Aug 16 with 4060 viewsE20Jack

Sean Clare on 14:21 - Aug 16 by magicdaps10

He is not the one to blame, everyone else is in the wrong!!

He is always right, the intellectual better of most men on here.........not arrogant, not ignorant but just better. He carries on NOT due to addiction or being a egomaniac BUT to teach the less intellectual to his way of thinking!

There is no reasoning with fact, he is fact.........opinion does not exist in his world.

Well that is the most sensible post you have made in a long time.

Although a small point of correction, “everyone else is in the wrong” is not the case at all. The usual morons that follow me around the forum taking things off topic and trying desperately to draw me into arguments by doctoring historical off topic quotes are on the wrong.

Thankfully they are in the minority. There is about 8 or so. But they ruin threads in the process so can feel like more.

Apart from that though, of the bits I read, you are spot in.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024