Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Saturday comes 21:43 - Aug 9 with 2123 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Ok, so it's over. No more "permanent" members of the squad until January. So what team do we line up with on Saturday?
When Saturday comes on 21:57 - Aug 9 with 2022 viewsBadlands

Loans and free agents!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

When Saturday comes on 22:02 - Aug 9 with 1965 viewsjasper_T

Same team probably except Rodon in for Fede, and Naughton and Harries on the bench.
When Saturday comes on 22:05 - Aug 9 with 1949 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Roberts or Naughton?
Has Olsson had enough of a rest after the World Cup?
Will we have Carol and Claire in midfield?
Is Asoro fit?
Did Dhanda do enough to take Asoro's place if he's not fit?
When Saturday comes on 22:12 - Aug 9 with 1909 viewsjasper_T

When Saturday comes on 22:05 - Aug 9 by TheAlpineShrew

Roberts or Naughton?
Has Olsson had enough of a rest after the World Cup?
Will we have Carol and Claire in midfield?
Is Asoro fit?
Did Dhanda do enough to take Asoro's place if he's not fit?

Asoro is fine just took a whack. Dhanda wouldn't be a like for like replacement, imagine Potter would go for one of the pacey players if he didn't fancy Asoro (who wasn't great against Sheffield tbf). Dhanda is in competition for the Celina/10 spot.

Olsson is fine he was just blowing after 75/80 minutes. Might see John get a run out late on.

Naughton in for Connor might be sensible if they're having to babysit a new centreback. Don't know how fit he'll be, missed some training.

No new free agent is going to drop straight into the starting lineup on a day notice.
When Saturday comes on 05:31 - Aug 10 with 1692 viewsSwan91

-------------------Nordvelt---------------
Roberts-----Rodon------VDH-------Olsson
--------------Caroll-------Celina----------
Asoro------------Dhanda----------Mackay
-----------------Mcburnie-----------------

Think this is the best first 11 for us now.... celina did well in the cm role with his runs.. passing and just control. Dhanda deserves a try after his goal and if asoro is fit he should start. if not then dyer on with montero as super sub.

Rodon in CB would be best.. He needs to step up and if he does well... then that's good for us.. if he doesn't do well then it shows the board to hurry up with CB loans. I for one hopes he does well.
When Saturday comes on 05:59 - Aug 10 with 1669 viewsCaptain_Sham

As I have theorised in another thread, the club have been very keen to push the young Welsh lads into the social media spotlight. In the light of the last week, this looks far from a coincidence.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 5:59]

Its just a ride.

When Saturday comes on 07:54 - Aug 10 with 1518 viewsKilkennyjack

When Saturday comes on 05:59 - Aug 10 by Captain_Sham

As I have theorised in another thread, the club have been very keen to push the young Welsh lads into the social media spotlight. In the light of the last week, this looks far from a coincidence.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 5:59]

Yes i thought the same.

Whereas us fans always support the young local lads coming through, for those in power at the club it seems cynical and underhanded and cost cutting.

Get out of our club.

Beware of the Risen People

When Saturday comes on 08:05 - Aug 10 with 1456 viewsDewi1jack

When Saturday comes on 07:54 - Aug 10 by Kilkennyjack

Yes i thought the same.

Whereas us fans always support the young local lads coming through, for those in power at the club it seems cynical and underhanded and cost cutting.

Get out of our club.

The board would never do that.
I mean look at the cost cutting exercise in a bid to save all the off field jobs of their family and friends.
The ones that were hired even if they were disadvantaged in not being the best person for the job advertised/ made up job. Similar to the way KO'L and Beattie were.
Or that lass with an A level in whatever.

When Saturday comes.
Let's get behind the lads we have left.
Be loud. Be proud. Sing your hearts out

But remember which slimy, sneaky, snide money grabbing leeches, thieving, lying b'stards have left us in this position

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

When Saturday comes on 09:27 - Aug 10 with 1303 viewstrinityann

When Saturday comes on 05:31 - Aug 10 by Swan91

-------------------Nordvelt---------------
Roberts-----Rodon------VDH-------Olsson
--------------Caroll-------Celina----------
Asoro------------Dhanda----------Mackay
-----------------Mcburnie-----------------

Think this is the best first 11 for us now.... celina did well in the cm role with his runs.. passing and just control. Dhanda deserves a try after his goal and if asoro is fit he should start. if not then dyer on with montero as super sub.

Rodon in CB would be best.. He needs to step up and if he does well... then that's good for us.. if he doesn't do well then it shows the board to hurry up with CB loans. I for one hopes he does well.

That is not a bad first team especially with Fer and Bony to come back. A few loan signings to fill the gaps and some U-23's getting promoted maybe there is a little light at the end of tunnel regarding staying in this division. Well that's the only positive spin on this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024