Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really dissapointed with Clucus 22:43 - Aug 9 with 2923 viewsSwanski

I have supported our team through thick and thin and will support everyone who puts on our shirt. I accept errors, bad games and know evert player has their limmitations so I will rarely slate our players but the Clucus saga has really annoyed me. I can't believe Clucus has gone to a relegated team in our new division after one season.
He signs with us in a record deal and has had generally a poor season.
I think he owes us a year to get back up to the premier league for the poor season he has had and to repay the faith the club had with him. The fact that the deal with Burnley didnt go through because of personal terms says a lot about his motivations.
I have no problem with players bettering themselves by making a positive career move or having a relegation clause so they can play at the highest level such as Ash and more recently Feds, Alfie etc but those guys earnt their salaries whilst at the swans and deserved the right to move. Disappointed with you Sam.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 22:56 - Aug 9 with 2815 viewsKilkennyjack

I do get it.

Not sure we can blame the player for what Huw payed for him.

And did he want out ? Or did we sell him ?

He is a lucky boy.

Beware of the Risen People

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:03 - Aug 9 with 2730 viewsbonymine

He’s not ‘Sam’ like he’s your mate on first name terms mate he is just another modern day ‘footballer’ (and I use that word loosely !) who will move to any Club in any Division if the money is there .....

Hypothetically, if, for instance Llanelli Town were bought by a Billionaire and offered a PL player £250k a week to sign they would still attract players who would profess that the move was ‘a new challenge’ or that ‘I have supported Llanelli Town since I was a kid’ ...etc, etc

Players and Agents now RUN professional football and will do whatever is necessary to maximise their financial return.

That interview with J Ayew on SSN tonight just made me want to throw up the lying, cheating lazy Kunt.

Maybe watching Llanelli Town in the Welsh Premier League is not such a bad thing after all !

STID.....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:04 - Aug 9 with 2708 viewspeenemunde

I for one am not disappointed at all that he’s left.
Extremely poor last season.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:19 - Aug 9 with 2586 viewsbiggar

Can sort of see what you’re saying but he owes us nothing. I, for one, won’t forget the treatment he was given by the fans in the home game against Brighton. Shocking. Why on earth would he want to stay when he’s treated like that.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:32 - Aug 9 with 2458 viewsmajorraglan

Ultimately, it didn’t work for him at the club he’s moved on and so should we. His transfer has been a poor bit of business, not sure what the club paid for him the club paid but if it was £17m and he’s been sold for £6m after 12 months thats a potential £11m loss -a massive hit. If I owned the Swans I would be raging taking a hit like that.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:33 - Aug 9 with 2449 viewsItchySphincter

Ki got us relegated and legged if for f*ck all. What do you think of him?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:53 - Aug 9 with 2363 viewshobo

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:33 - Aug 9 by ItchySphincter

Ki got us relegated and legged if for f*ck all. What do you think of him?

We've had a few years service from him though.

It's cowardly from Clucas. I'd be ashamed to move clubs in the way that he has and I would've felt that I'd have a massive point to prove in my 2nd season. Mentality doesn't seem to be his strong point though, so he's just taking the easy way out
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 00:00 - Aug 10 with 2343 viewsGriffting

In fairness to him, I’m not really sure he had much of a choice in the matter (not that he particularly wanted to stay here, probably).

If the club hadn’t wanted to sell I’m sure he would have stayed put for a season, but they saw he had value and the opportunity to get his wages off the books and were always going to take it.

Clearly hasn’t worked for him so probably right to move him on. Main gripe is him going to another championship side, there’s enough ex players to score against us in this league now to relegate us alone.
Login to get fewer ads

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 00:05 - Aug 10 with 2319 viewsHighjack

Terrible terrible player. I think my overiding memory of Sam Clucas is when he got subbed off after wildly miskicking everything for 60 minutes, had a strop, tried to kick the chair in the dugout and missed nearly falling flat on his face.

Good f*cking riddance.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 00:05 - Aug 10 with 2315 viewsMorganator100

Hasn't taken him long to change his twitter bio to player for Stoke City.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 00:07 - Aug 10 with 2299 viewsairedale

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 00:05 - Aug 10 by Morganator100

Hasn't taken him long to change his twitter bio to player for Stoke City.

Yeah, you’d have thought he’d give it a couple of weeks. Warra tossa. No loyalty.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 04:23 - Aug 10 with 2126 viewsdcd14

In fairness to him I’ve heard he’s a right orrible cent!
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 06:00 - Aug 10 with 2036 viewsCaptain_Sham

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 04:23 - Aug 10 by dcd14

In fairness to him I’ve heard he’s a right orrible cent!

Who watches grot online. Off you fk, Clueless.

Its just a ride.

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 06:22 - Aug 10 with 1989 viewsdickythorpe

Weeding out the weak. Clucas is stealing a living in this profession.
Really dissapointed with Clucus on 07:05 - Aug 10 with 1842 viewsSomethingRandom

He's gone and I'm glad. He's gone without making any stupid statements. Jordan Ayew I'm more annoyed about after his press conference when he's still a Swansea player! He needs to remember he's only on loan!

Jog on, Kitty...

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 11:05 - Aug 10 with 1509 viewsBarryTownSwam

Really dissapointed with Clucus on 23:03 - Aug 9 by bonymine

He’s not ‘Sam’ like he’s your mate on first name terms mate he is just another modern day ‘footballer’ (and I use that word loosely !) who will move to any Club in any Division if the money is there .....

Hypothetically, if, for instance Llanelli Town were bought by a Billionaire and offered a PL player £250k a week to sign they would still attract players who would profess that the move was ‘a new challenge’ or that ‘I have supported Llanelli Town since I was a kid’ ...etc, etc

Players and Agents now RUN professional football and will do whatever is necessary to maximise their financial return.

That interview with J Ayew on SSN tonight just made me want to throw up the lying, cheating lazy Kunt.

Maybe watching Llanelli Town in the Welsh Premier League is not such a bad thing after all !

STID.....Together Stronger 💪💪💪

You are right Bonymine. Watching a few Llanelli games this season will be a relatively care-free season, sociable experience. The Welsh Premier League is s higher standard than most people expect - I certainly recommend Swans fans take in a few Llanelli, Carmarthen games this season as they’d probably enjoy the experience. Or any other Welsh Prem team local to you, depending on where you live.

Bonymine - there’s similar problems with player wages and player power at Welsh Prem level, all be it for far lower £££ but it’s all relative. I know Llanelli missed out on transfer targets (who had all promised to sign for Llanelli and joined in pre-season training) only to notify Llanelli that they’d had a far better £££ offer to sign elsewhere and would do so if Llanelli couldn’t match £££ offer. People would be amazed by the £££ some players earn in Welsh Prem. Its a ‘semi-pro’ set up at all clubs bar TNS yet numerous players earn enough £££ to afford not to work just play part time footy. There are significant numbers of players earning over £30k a year within ‘semi-pro’ Welsh Prem clubs. Many have agents. Many tout their services to a host of teams hoping someone makes it worth their while financially. Admittedly, players at this level don’t strike and refuse to train to force a move (not that I know of) but wage inflation is a serious worry at this level as the league continues to improve and clubs chase better players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024