Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finance estimate 23:10 - Aug 9 with 1991 viewssomersetsimon

Given the most recent company accounts, the recent transfer dealings and a guess on the salaries of our current squad, can anyone estimate what our finances are going to look like this season?

Many people are saying the yanks are trying to make a big profit, so they can take a dividend, but are actually likely to make a significant profit?
Finance estimate on 23:18 - Aug 9 with 1927 viewsEasternJack

Huge loss expected on the books this year. Compounded by the hit taken on Clucas and about to get worse as we run down the contracts and asset values of on loan ayews and bastion.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Finance estimate on 23:40 - Aug 9 with 1783 viewsswan65split

Finance estimate on 23:18 - Aug 9 by EasternJack

Huge loss expected on the books this year. Compounded by the hit taken on Clucas and about to get worse as we run down the contracts and asset values of on loan ayews and bastion.

jenks done good then?.......conkwomble. foocked up club and city...the next level.
Finance estimate on 00:00 - Aug 10 with 1730 viewsMorganator100

Who have we still got that are out on loan?

Adam King - Peterborough (coming back due to injury)
Andre Ayew - Fenerbache
Jordan Ayew - Crystal Palace
Borja Baston - Alvares

Any more than I have forgotten about?
Finance estimate on 00:09 - Aug 10 with 1710 viewshobo

Finance estimate on 00:00 - Aug 10 by Morganator100

Who have we still got that are out on loan?

Adam King - Peterborough (coming back due to injury)
Andre Ayew - Fenerbache
Jordan Ayew - Crystal Palace
Borja Baston - Alvares

Any more than I have forgotten about?

Cabango at TNS is the only other one. A centre back...
Finance estimate on 00:28 - Aug 10 with 1669 viewsmajorraglan

Interesting call, I think the accounts year end was the end of July, there was certainly money coming in re income, but given the write downs in player value it could easily be a loss. They need to comply with FFP so I expect it will all have to balance out eventually
Law Firm In UAE | Legal Services | Private Notary In Dubai on 07:42 - Aug 10 with 1470 viewsalkabban0

<a href=" sharia" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Do you trust this link?">http://alkabban.com/services/family-law-shariah">sharia law cases</a>

sharia law cases

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024