Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. 23:28 - Aug 9 with 1241 viewsomarjack

I've had a wild evening..I had to run to the market because I ran out of kale and almond tofu.

I ended up chatting with the cashier guy..And he told me some messed up things which I will share, omitting the identity of the person for security reasons.

I started the subject..being broken down because of today's affairs.."How about the Swans transfers, Huw is a c*nt etc etc.."..He seemed much interested..

We ended up roaming around with a fine bottle of Slivovitz (plum brandy) imported from Bukovina after his shift ended..

According to him..After Preston's match..when we lose (which we will obviously since no team can win with a 1-0-8-1 formation we'll be forced to use)..Him and hundreds of lads will organise themselves, get on their balaclavas and go on a lynching mission..Huw, Dineen and other trust members and board members who live in South Wales..I was like "Are you f*cking crazy etc..""

He cited the French revolution to me..how sometimes violence is the only way forward..That our maiden club was deflowered, Sold for money like a whore in a Chinese courtesan house.

He persisted with his rhetoric. "What the Yanks did is an actual embezzlement..In China he'd get the death penalty..and rightly so"

I told him how angry I was..Surely..spending only 6 m for the entire window..How disgusted I am etc..

He said.."Well on Saturday it'll be our day..we might not get the yanks..but Huw is as good as dead.."

Surely all this time I was tipsy and not taking his sh!t seriously..but he kept saying over and over how I should join him..Get my knife and take a run at him in his house..Him and all of the other culprits we can get our hands on..

Then he started blabbering about how Huw poisoned Graham Potter who is "ill" because he stumbled upon evidence of embezzlement. Not that we need any proof of that..it's very obvious.

I'm mentioning this because if you know anyone in this mob..This is not the way to go..We're all very emotional and I wouldn't be surprised if some have attempted to harm self or others in such testing era in our lives and the history of Wales. But we need to fight peacefully..organise a sit down in the Liberty..They'll have to drag us by force but we will not exact violence.

I'm begging all of you, Do not hurt the cause..And if anyone can contact Huw Jenkins, Warn him at once to leave Wales until things cool off. And to take his family with him obviously. No time to be lost.

[Post edited 9 Aug 2018 23:31]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 23:33 - Aug 9 with 1152 viewsEU5Makaveli

Someone's had a pint
CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 23:36 - Aug 9 with 1111 viewsowainglyndwr

Yeh Jenkins is most probably have his relaxing time at the Butcher's in Alltwen
CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 06:14 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 23:33 - Aug 9 by EU5Makaveli

Someone's had a pint

Not allowed. He's only 14.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 09:25 - Aug 10 with 461 viewsbyron

CALM DOWN, VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER.. on 23:33 - Aug 9 by EU5Makaveli

Someone's had a pint

Someone’s bored out of ones mind morelike

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024