Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. 00:15 - Aug 10 with 2235 viewsQJumpingJack

Pathetic:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-statement
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 00:20 - Aug 10 with 2212 viewsawayjack

Sickening. But does anyone other than Board family and those on payroll actually believe this crap?
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 04:01 - Aug 10 with 2081 viewsGlyn1

Can't argue with any of that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 05:50 - Aug 10 with 2017 viewsPawelAbbott

To come out with that after selling us down to the bare bones is unbelievable.
Nothing to say about potential incoming loans or reinvestment of funds.
Just a plea for people to not turn on them
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 06:11 - Aug 10 with 1986 viewsSirjohnalot

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 05:50 - Aug 10 by PawelAbbott

To come out with that after selling us down to the bare bones is unbelievable.
Nothing to say about potential incoming loans or reinvestment of funds.
Just a plea for people to not turn on them

Meaningless nonsense. It’s just a ‘mission statement’ that you can see on the screen saver of most companies.
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:07 - Aug 10 with 1734 viewsLandore_Jack

"There have certainly been mistakes along the way and it is down to the owners to shoulder much of the responsibility."

How about ALL of the responsibility!!

#backtojack

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:10 - Aug 10 with 1709 viewsgadgetuk

You have all read the date? This is from May!
May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:28 - Aug 10 with 1642 viewsLoyal

Message to the USA greedy cnts.

Darken our doorstep again...
Go on, just do it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:51 - Aug 10 with 1604 views34dfgdf54

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:28 - Aug 10 by Loyal

Message to the USA greedy cnts.

Darken our doorstep again...
Go on, just do it.

They'll never be seen in Swansea again, I genuinely believe that.

If I was Pearlman I would be a bit concerned aswell.
Login to get fewer ads

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 09:05 - Aug 10 with 1577 viewsjacabertawe

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:10 - Aug 10 by gadgetuk

You have all read the date? This is from May!

......just as the heading clearly states! Your point is......what?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 09:24 - Aug 10 with 1498 viewswaynekerr55

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 08:07 - Aug 10 by Landore_Jack

"There have certainly been mistakes along the way and it is down to the owners to shoulder much of the responsibility."

How about ALL of the responsibility!!

Nope

They're only here because Jenkins and co ran the club into the ground

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

May 2018: A MESSAGE FROM MAJORITY OWNERS STEPHEN KAPLAN AND JASON LEVIEN. on 11:19 - Aug 10 with 1388 viewschad

It was hard to pick a best bit from this cornucopia of cliche but for me it was...

Nobody at Swansea City is making excuses, least of all ourselves.
Immediately followed by a list of excuses

Swear I could hear a crescendoing version of love lift us up where we belong as I read the last line
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024