Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs 00:49 - Aug 10 with 1531 viewsmarchamjack

And last year they did the same too

But some of us on here are clearly too thick to see that this is part of some cunning grand plan that plays out with the likes of Declan John and Sean Clare at our club.

Looking forward to a day ahead where the apologists and football experts on here tell us how this is all a good thing really

🙃

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:02 - Aug 10 with 1488 viewsSwan91

I am all for waiting to see if we bring in any loans (and who they are) and wait to see how our results turn out before making any comment on how good or bad this transfer window has been.

people had been complaining that this was the worst transfer window and then the next day we brought in Mackay and Celina and then everyone was happy saying the transfer window was good.

If we do bring in good loans (CB, CM, and ST) and we keep on playing similar how to we played against Sheff Utd then I think it would be classed as a good transfer window again...
Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:08 - Aug 10 with 1469 viewshobo

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:02 - Aug 10 by Swan91

I am all for waiting to see if we bring in any loans (and who they are) and wait to see how our results turn out before making any comment on how good or bad this transfer window has been.

people had been complaining that this was the worst transfer window and then the next day we brought in Mackay and Celina and then everyone was happy saying the transfer window was good.

If we do bring in good loans (CB, CM, and ST) and we keep on playing similar how to we played against Sheff Utd then I think it would be classed as a good transfer window again...

Realistically who could we bring in on loan in those positions? Whoever we bring in isn't going to be near Fede or Amat's , or even Bartley's level!

Even with one DC loan, we still only have two DC's!
Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:31 - Aug 10 with 1412 viewsmarchamjack

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:02 - Aug 10 by Swan91

I rhink what you say there is reasonable enough, but we cant be kidded that any loans we get in now post the windiw will be our first choices...they'll be players left still available after the window and players clubs are most likely actively looking to push out the door for whatever reason, rather than 1st team choices who we've targetted and gone after to buy permanently

Potter and his team may be good at this loan business. Let's hope so.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:37 - Aug 10 with 1398 viewsE20Jack

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:08 - Aug 10 by hobo

Realistically who could we bring in on loan in those positions? Whoever we bring in isn't going to be near Fede or Amat's , or even Bartley's level!

Even with one DC loan, we still only have two DC's!

Three

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:53 - Aug 10 with 1379 viewshobo

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 01:37 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Three

Rodon? Or are you counting Naughton?
Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 02:05 - Aug 10 with 1358 viewsHighjack

We may have made transfer profit but the likelihood is we’ve spunked that money on obscene wages for very very poor players who in all honesty didn’t give a shyt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 04:37 - Aug 10 with 1242 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans finish top of their league, 2nd year in a row. by Tummer_from_Texas 9 Aug 2018 21:55
This is pathetic, there are just no excuses.

https://twitter.com/TheNinetyTwo_/status/1027625400078356480

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 05:23 - Aug 10 with 1189 viewsCaptain_Sham

Jenkins did say he wanted to go out on a high. I guess he meant bank balance. Yesterday has left me shaking my head.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans made biggest net transfer profit yesterday of all UK clubs on 10:24 - Aug 10 with 792 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton as a CB in the Championship is complete nonsense !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024