Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Total In & Out this window 06:50 - Aug 10 with 2582 viewsSoberBaker

Tried searching the total of ins & outs this transfer window to see why everyone has their knickers in a twist.
Do any stattos on here have a definitive list?

AMOW

Total In & Out this window on 07:17 - Aug 10 with 2496 viewsbuilthjack

Out. Transfer fees, loan fees, and wages saved.... £50m at least, could be nearer £60m
In. Transfer fees , loan fees, wages.... £10m max

Fag packet figures but not too far off.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Total In & Out this window on 07:40 - Aug 10 with 2458 viewsthornabyswan

Total In & Out this window on 07:17 - Aug 10 by builthjack

Out. Transfer fees, loan fees, and wages saved.... £50m at least, could be nearer £60m
In. Transfer fees , loan fees, wages.... £10m max

Fag packet figures but not too far off.

Out

Leon 0
Rangel 0
KI 0
Fabianski 7
Messa 6
A.Ayew 1.5
Baston 0
Mawson 15
Bartley 4
Clucas 6
Fernandez 6
J.Ayew 2
Amat 1 guess

48.5 plus estimate of 11.5 wages 60 million net approx

Ins

Celina 3
Dhanda 0
Asoro 2
Jordi 0
Mackay .5

5.5 spend wages 4.5 approx 10 m spend

50 million saved.

What is the parachute income and will there be a nice profit for the 27.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Total In & Out this window on 07:50 - Aug 10 with 2409 viewsbermudajack

Parachute payments this season is £50M on top
Next season is £25M

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Total In & Out this window on 07:53 - Aug 10 with 2398 viewsawayjack

Total In & Out this window on 07:40 - Aug 10 by thornabyswan

Out

Leon 0
Rangel 0
KI 0
Fabianski 7
Messa 6
A.Ayew 1.5
Baston 0
Mawson 15
Bartley 4
Clucas 6
Fernandez 6
J.Ayew 2
Amat 1 guess

Ins

Celina 3
Dhanda 0
Asoro 2
Jordi 0
Mackay .5

50 million saved.

Not forgetting large savings on loanees Sanches, Abrham and King. We also let go a few few 'fringe' players like Gorre. Potter commented last week we'd already lost 13 players last week so add yesterday's lot and that's 17 out, and including U23 like Jordi 5 in. I think most accept the players were sold in a firesale way hence at a large discount to the market.
This hasn't happened on this scale in PL and was idea behind increasing parachute payments so smooth the transition. I hope the trust statement today will highlight the scale and risks with this approach.
Total In & Out this window on 07:57 - Aug 10 with 2369 viewsKilkennyjack

Total In & Out this window on 07:53 - Aug 10 by awayjack

Not forgetting large savings on loanees Sanches, Abrham and King. We also let go a few few 'fringe' players like Gorre. Potter commented last week we'd already lost 13 players last week so add yesterday's lot and that's 17 out, and including U23 like Jordi 5 in. I think most accept the players were sold in a firesale way hence at a large discount to the market.
This hasn't happened on this scale in PL and was idea behind increasing parachute payments so smooth the transition. I hope the trust statement today will highlight the scale and risks with this approach.

And compare and contrast with Stoke City and WBA.

Get out of our club.

Beware of the Risen People

Total In & Out this window on 07:58 - Aug 10 with 2365 viewslonglostjack

Something stinks. The Trust has access to the management accounts and needs to make a clear statement regarding these financial shenanigans.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Total In & Out this window on 08:04 - Aug 10 with 2339 viewsthornabyswan

Total In & Out this window on 07:58 - Aug 10 by longlostjack

Something stinks. The Trust has access to the management accounts and needs to make a clear statement regarding these financial shenanigans.

The stink will be Jenkins in the directors box when his bodyguard reports sick for Saturday

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Total In & Out this window on 09:19 - Aug 10 with 2221 viewsE20Jack

Total In & Out this window on 07:40 - Aug 10 by thornabyswan

Out

Leon 0
Rangel 0
KI 0
Fabianski 7
Messa 6
A.Ayew 1.5
Baston 0
Mawson 15
Bartley 4
Clucas 6
Fernandez 6
J.Ayew 2
Amat 1 guess

Ins

Celina 3
Dhanda 0
Asoro 2
Jordi 0
Mackay .5

50 million saved.

There are costs related to sales.

Loyalty payments have to be made up front should the transfer be the clubs idea without promo from player or agent.

It won’t be pure cash in the bank when you look at a transfer fee.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Total In & Out this window on 09:23 - Aug 10 with 2205 viewsLoyal

Total In & Out this window on 09:19 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

There are costs related to sales.

Loyalty payments have to be made up front should the transfer be the clubs idea without promo from player or agent.

It won’t be pure cash in the bank when you look at a transfer fee.

Now that's purely conjecture mate, the contracts of each person will differ and you would expect Jenkins at least has learned something over the years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Total In & Out this window on 09:37 - Aug 10 with 2173 viewsSirjohnalot

It all seems very strange so far....

However, trying to think as neutrally as I can, playing Devil's Advocate and trying to consider what their thinking may be if they are thinking in the genuine interests of the club

If Swansea are in debt....

1st Step, make savings.....they've done that
GP only wants players here who want to be here... Done
Are the board, rather than hastily buy players, looking into the load market, till Jan eg, and see how any potential players fit in ?
If we are performing well up to Jan and promotion candidates, then players may be given permanent deals.
The view may be that we cannot afford to buy too many players, not play well and sink further into the financial mire, this is obviously a financial gamble that we cannot afford. Likewise, of course, not investing is also a financial gamble which we cannot afford

I've seen the tweets re Swansea not being able to agree a loan deal, that, I find hard to believe. An offer was made to buy the player, so, let's say £4 million up front with £2 over time. How, then, if we could afford that, could we not afford a loan deal ? That, at least, I don't think is true.

That is the only logical reason I can think of, as to what has happened in the window. It may be that we should reserve judgment till end of the month to see where we are.

Cynical hat on. I think they've no to little interest in the club, have massively misunderstood the game (America, of course has the draft system) over here and want to sell as soon as they can, and therefore don't want to release any funds on a venture that they no longer wish to pursue.
Total In & Out this window on 09:40 - Aug 10 with 2160 viewsomarjack

Do we need to save some money? Yes..it's ok.

But we have 4 positions in the starting 11 not covered atm..and we have a game tomorrow ffs.

All we wanted is Woods for extra 6.5 m and a CB to cover for Fede's departure for few millions and to keep Amat..if not..maybe an upgrade with an instant promising loan deal..and a good CF to contend with McBurnie..even if on loan.

Instead we've got nothing.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Total In & Out this window on 09:45 - Aug 10 with 2144 viewslonglostjack

Total In & Out this window on 09:37 - Aug 10 by Sirjohnalot

It all seems very strange so far....

However, trying to think as neutrally as I can, playing Devil's Advocate and trying to consider what their thinking may be if they are thinking in the genuine interests of the club

If Swansea are in debt....

1st Step, make savings.....they've done that
GP only wants players here who want to be here... Done
Are the board, rather than hastily buy players, looking into the load market, till Jan eg, and see how any potential players fit in ?
If we are performing well up to Jan and promotion candidates, then players may be given permanent deals.
The view may be that we cannot afford to buy too many players, not play well and sink further into the financial mire, this is obviously a financial gamble that we cannot afford. Likewise, of course, not investing is also a financial gamble which we cannot afford

I've seen the tweets re Swansea not being able to agree a loan deal, that, I find hard to believe. An offer was made to buy the player, so, let's say £4 million up front with £2 over time. How, then, if we could afford that, could we not afford a loan deal ? That, at least, I don't think is true.

That is the only logical reason I can think of, as to what has happened in the window. It may be that we should reserve judgment till end of the month to see where we are.

Cynical hat on. I think they've no to little interest in the club, have massively misunderstood the game (America, of course has the draft system) over here and want to sell as soon as they can, and therefore don't want to release any funds on a venture that they no longer wish to pursue.

This. I’m sure they’re only aim is to exit as quickly and profitably as possible. It’s how hedge funds work.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Total In & Out this window on 09:58 - Aug 10 with 2103 viewsE20Jack

Total In & Out this window on 09:23 - Aug 10 by Loyal

Now that's purely conjecture mate, the contracts of each person will differ and you would expect Jenkins at least has learned something over the years.

No it isn’t.

It’s rules and regulations of the FA.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Total In & Out this window on 10:01 - Aug 10 with 2087 viewspaulv2k4

Not defending our board because I think we haven't done enough too but i think there's a lot more to it than a lot on here are making it. It is not as black and white as you might think.

People forget that Stoke for example are bank rolled by Bet 365, which is a money making machine. Some other clubs will put themselves in huge debt to get back up.

Also parachute payments are given out a year AFTER relegation IIRC so (May/Jun '19), so we don't have them right now. So, if we are to live completely in the black, we currently have no money after directors payouts, loan payouts, player bonuses (makes me sick) and a massive wage bill of 90k-100k per week for most of the players we sold (best case scenario its approx 40mil a year for 17 players averaging 45k p/w!). AFAIK the parachute payments would never have kept us afloat with the 17 players sold.

At the end of the day, most the 17 players sold got us relegated or were not part of the team. To me, I don't want them here.
I would've been happier if 1 of Amat, Feddy or Mawson stayed though.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 10:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024