Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shafted. 07:39 - Aug 10 with 2912 viewsjimmyquipment

Been following the swans for decades, and will continue to do so. However, can't help feeling i'm being taken for a fool to continue MY investment with the club. But then again i'll continue to get shafted like the rest of us here because of my commitment to the club.. As the great John Lydon once said "EVER FEEL YOU'VE BEEN HAD"... feels like it at the moment.. Investment !, what did the Americans actually invest ??
shafted. on 08:08 - Aug 10 with 2790 viewsawayjack

We've been shafted for three years. Sadly it's taken relegation and the sale of a squad of players with any value for some fans to see it.
shafted. on 09:10 - Aug 10 with 2682 viewsomarjack

I'm sorry to say it..but we're the new Portsmouth..if not worse.

Unless some great loan deals are lined up (which I doubt) then we're truly finished. League One is beckoning.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

shafted. on 09:20 - Aug 10 with 2642 viewsoldcob

shafted. on 09:10 - Aug 10 by omarjack

Unless some great loan deals are lined up (which I doubt) then we're truly finished. League One is beckoning.

If loan deals are lined up there is no reason that they wouldn't have been completed by now. No, the poster is right. SHAFTED.
shafted. on 09:23 - Aug 10 with 2613 viewsomarjack

They bought the club for 100 m

Made 15 m in the first year..

Now they just made extra 80 m after this disastrous window..(between net transfer and wages cuts)

They'll sell the club's shell for few millions..and they'll break even..And move on to the next target..

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

shafted. on 12:23 - Aug 10 with 2498 viewskarnataka

A big part of Portsmouth's demise was relegation due to points deduction. I think our situation is more like Bolton's. They spent 11 straight seasons in the prem which included 5 top 10 finishes so they were arguably more established than we ever were but after relegation in 2012, they too offloaded most of their overpaid squad for financial reasons and have never looked like recovering. Since finishing 7th in their first season after relegation, the best they've managed is 14th and they also spent a season in League 1. Last season, they only just escaped relegation on the last day of the season at Barnsley's expense. Sadly, I can see us doing something similar while we have these parasites and leeches in charge of our club.
shafted. on 12:24 - Aug 10 with 2486 viewsswan65split

Any loan deals wont figure anyone of any note, fecked we are ...its HJ next level part deaux
shafted. on 12:28 - Aug 10 with 2466 viewsA_Fans_Dad

shafted. on 09:23 - Aug 10 by omarjack

Now they just made extra 80 m after this disastrous window..(between net transfer and wages cuts)

They'll sell the club's shell for few millions..and they'll break even..And move on to the next target..

It was about £70M they paid.
I am not sure how they are going to get the £80M out of the club.
shafted. on 12:31 - Aug 10 with 2450 viewsPozuelosSideys

shafted. on 09:23 - Aug 10 by omarjack

They didn't 'buy' the club for 100m

They didn't 'make' 15m in the first year

They didn't 'make' 80m' in the transfer window.

All this money goes to the clubs running costs you utter thicko because relegation has cut our income in half

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

shafted. on 12:38 - Aug 10 with 2411 viewsjack_lord

We have only lost one player from the team that played very well last week.

We have a couple of top players coming back from injury.

I am not happy, though, with the way we appear to have been deceived over the Woods saga. A bit of transparency from the start would have helped.

We are not a Portsmouth and could still do very well in this league though yesterday was hard to swallow.

On the positive side, Ki no longer steals from us and I don't have to see Clucas in a Swansea shirt again.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

shafted. on 12:51 - Aug 10 with 2381 viewsA_Fans_Dad

shafted. on 12:38 - Aug 10 by jack_lord

I am not happy, though, with the way we appear to have been deceived over the Woods saga. A bit of transparency from the start would have helped.

We are not a Portsmouth and could still do very well in this league though yesterday was hard to swallow.

On the positive side, Ki no longer steals from us and I don't have to see Clucas in a Swansea shirt again.

But last week we had some senior backup for that team.
Now we do not.
shafted. on 12:56 - Aug 10 with 2359 viewscentrestandswan

"On the positive side, Ki no longer steals from us and I don't have to see Clucas in a Swansea shirt again."

Don't hold your breath HJ is already considering him has a star buy when we are wallowing around Div' 1 in a few years time.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

shafted. on 13:22 - Aug 10 with 2309 viewsjoshdon10

shafted. on 12:56 - Aug 10 by centrestandswan

"On the positive side, Ki no longer steals from us and I don't have to see Clucas in a Swansea shirt again."

Don't hold your breath HJ is already considering him has a star buy when we are wallowing around Div' 1 in a few years time.

We was always gonna be shafted when we got relegated from the premier. Look at what happenes to clubs when they do give or take a few. This is why I never got why Huw and co didn’t sell to a owner who wanted to invest into the club. Billionaires are buying clubs for hobbies these days in premiership. It’s the only way to survive and move forward. We are owned by a hedge fund who are all looking to make a profit from thier investment. But no doubt in my mind they will all have the dividends at the end of the year for the hard work. Lost all my respect when they appointed bob Bradley. Look just what’s happening to D.C United. Been shocking on the field.
shafted. on 13:49 - Aug 10 with 2273 viewscwm02

Last season we brought too many CM in, didn't replace Sigurdsson & tried to replace Llorente with Abraham & J. Ayew with no creative wingers. We didn't buy any pacy creative wingers & full-backs

I'm glad we are getting rid of deadwood like Ki, J. Ayew, A. Ayew, Borja and Clucas (wished Bony & Naughton left too) but we didn't replace them. No out-on-outscorer (McBurnie can be our Plan B), no CM and now no CB. This is a mess. But we got a Cardiff reject in Declan John.

Potter has got his hands tied to his back, I wish him luck trying to assemble a team & win games.
shafted. on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 2239 viewsowainglyndwr

I seem to recall Rats bag Jenkins saying the new investors will to us forward.
Did he mean him and them ?
shafted. on 15:54 - Aug 10 with 2160 viewsjack_lord

shafted. on 13:56 - Aug 10 by owainglyndwr

I seem to recall Rats bag Jenkins saying the new investors will to us forward.
Did he mean him and them ?

Good call, someone needs to ask him which "us" he meant.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

shafted. on 16:09 - Aug 10 with 2140 viewsdobjack2

shafted. on 12:38 - Aug 10 by jack_lord

Last week we had a solid central defensive partnership with youngsters as back up. We’re looking at an experienced defensive midfielder and bringing in a Man City youngster on loan up front.

Less than a week later we have a youngster in our central defence, no experienced midfielder arrived and no loan striker arrived.

As for top players coming back - Fer will last an hour and by the time Bony is match fit we will be trying to ship him off for the remainder of his contract.
shafted. on 16:39 - Jan 31 with 1719 viewsjimmyquipment

posted this a while ago hoping things would improve..

I despair for our club, if we lose the players that look like we are going to thats me done.

NO investment. NO enthusiasm, NO future.

i cannot continue to give my earnings to a board who must be wringing their hands.
Greedy bastards.

I hope to hell that this board see it all come crashing down around them..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024