Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. 09:13 - Aug 10 with 4039 viewsomarjack

If it happened to any other business than owning a sport club, Kaplan and Levien would be serving up to 15 years in max security prison. But since it's a sport club they can always plead "selling assets for structuring reasons" bla bla bla..

But they won't get away with it this time.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:26 - Aug 10 with 964 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:05 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Yes I do.

There is no indication that after yesterday our club will be “sunk”.

We sold one player that featured last week. One.

Club's Propaganda Director.
I have never read such bull since Tony (Liar) Blair tokok us in to Iraq.
I am putting you on ignore as you are obviously not a genuine fan.
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:28 - Aug 10 with 958 viewsE20Jack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:12 - Aug 10 by jackal

Yes and that player was half of our entire centre back quota. We also old our only centre back backup.

You claim that yesterday was good for the club. The only people it was good for are the fvcking Yanks.

I can't believe that anyone who loves our club can be pleased with the situation.

It was a third of our center back quota.

One which I fully expect to be restored after the loan window is out.

How on earth you would be happy for us not to correct our financial position is beyond me. Were you around to experience the last administration? I assure you it isn’t nice.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:34 - Aug 10 with 928 viewsE20Jack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:26 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Club's Propaganda Director.
I have never read such bull since Tony (Liar) Blair tokok us in to Iraq.
I am putting you on ignore as you are obviously not a genuine fan.

Ok.

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:38 - Aug 10 with 922 viewsAlfieMooresSon

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 09:27 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Navigated away from the rocks is probably more accurate.

We were unsustainable. Had to be done.

That’s the reality of relegation after such a long period there when income is so minimal. We are a very small club that was almost entirely reliant on the PL money.

It's because we are a small club that we have to bounce back quickly, the PL parachute payments reduce, our best chance to compete is with the extra revenue from the parachute payments.

How much of that money is spent on players and a full push will determine our future.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 12:05]
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:44 - Aug 10 with 899 viewsPozuelosSideys

FAO Mods: Id seriously think about removing this thread. Despite the disgust of the fanbase in regards to the current situation. what the majority shareholders have done is NOT illegal, nor is it certainly not embezzlement.

I couldn't care less about the idiot poster who Is likely about 14 - but given the potential for litigation - id suggest this gets pulled

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:46 - Aug 10 with 892 viewsjacksfullaces

I will move my more general point to another thread, there are plenty of them
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:48 - Aug 10 with 885 viewsomarjack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:44 - Aug 10 by PozuelosSideys

FAO Mods: Id seriously think about removing this thread. Despite the disgust of the fanbase in regards to the current situation. what the majority shareholders have done is NOT illegal, nor is it certainly not embezzlement.

I couldn't care less about the idiot poster who Is likely about 14 - but given the potential for litigation - id suggest this gets pulled

Whoa..Are you a trust member?

You're going to jail, bad boy.

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:15 - Aug 10 with 859 viewsjackal

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:28 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

How on earth you would be happy for us not to correct our financial position is beyond me. Were you around to experience the last administration? I assure you it isn’t nice.

Ok, if you like. It was two thirds of our centre back quota to be exact.

If you say it will be rectified I'll take your word. A new striker and a couple of cb's are imperative.

Yes I was around the last time. It started with unloading all the experienced players. This time it will take more than a few guys with 50 grand to bail us out.
Login to get fewer ads

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:38 - Aug 10 with 828 viewschad

Rome indeed was not built in a day, but Pompeii was destroyed in one
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:38 - Aug 10 with 824 viewsomarjack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:38 - Aug 10 by chad

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:39 - Aug 10 with 816 viewsTheResurrection

The dumb fack OP needs to be very careful accusing wealthy people like that.

The stupidity in some really baffles me.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:42 - Aug 10 with 809 viewsomarjack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:39 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

The dumb fack OP needs to be very careful accusing wealthy people like that.

The stupidity in some really baffles me.

Oh no..how dare I accuse wealthy people of misconduct!

It's usually the wealthy people that make their fortunes in illegal ways.

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:43 - Aug 10 with 803 viewsE20Jack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:38 - Aug 10 by chad

Thankfully we are Swansea then and have just undertaken a much needed slashing of costs.

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 12:35 - Aug 10 with 750 viewssomersetsimon

Surely it's only embezzlement if they take the money out of the business? As far as I'm aware, the money is still with the club.
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 12:58 - Aug 10 with 728 viewsangryjack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 09:25 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Fine with what?

Reducing crippling costs? Certainly.

As you should be.

I'm not being funny but you need a rest up the big house in cocket
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 715 viewsE20Jack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 12:58 - Aug 10 by angryjack

I'm not being funny but you need a rest up the big house in cocket

You are right, you aren’t.

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 693 viewschad

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 11:43 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Thankfully we are Swansea then and have just undertaken a much needed slashing of costs.

Indeed and thank goodness would not want our shareholders to miss out on their divi

As I said to Jason 2 years ago, when things are going well that is great for all of us but if things go wrong they will have their get out plan and it will then be down to us the Trust to save the club.

He tried to deny a number of the issues I raised that evening but he never tried to deny that, why would he it is obvious, we know what their prime objective is.
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:30 - Aug 10 with 682 viewschad

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 12:35 - Aug 10 by somersetsimon

Surely it's only embezzlement if they take the money out of the business? As far as I'm aware, the money is still with the club.

Did you ever see that film “Now you see me” ;)
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:39 - Aug 10 with 667 viewsE20Jack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:18 - Aug 10 by chad

Indeed and thank goodness would not want our shareholders to miss out on their divi

As I said to Jason 2 years ago, when things are going well that is great for all of us but if things go wrong they will have their get out plan and it will then be down to us the Trust to save the club.

He tried to deny a number of the issues I raised that evening but he never tried to deny that, why would he it is obvious, we know what their prime objective is.

Who has taken a dividend?

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 15:13 - Aug 10 with 625 viewsAl_Bundy

The truth is the last few years the board have tried to run the club and the team at the detriment of where we are now.

More alarming we have WASTED millions on poor signings who have offered very little on the pitch and certainly assisted in our relegation.

Sadly the shite we've bought not just not adding anything to our cause have been sold for peanuts or loaned out for less.

We have to balance the books this season no doubt but the actions of a certain individual has firmly put us in this position and continues to peddle his ego driven strategy with the train running away.

The idiot at the helm as signed poor injury prone mercenaries who have all jumped ship to be relegated no doubt soon.

The Americans have more focus on DC Utd than us and unless we pull our finger out in the loan market then we will go down again.
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 16:22 - Aug 10 with 588 viewsLord_Bony

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 09:36 - Aug 10 by KrisP

What would be illegal about a clothing company legally selling their assets taking the money and closing down?

Absolutely nothing.

Filing for bankruptcy after sucking the cash out of a business is perfectly legal if done in the right way.

Just saying.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 16:34 - Aug 10 with 561 viewspembsjack

I imagine share dividends will be well down this year? Got a feeling some business management fees and consultancy fees will be up!
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 16:50 - Aug 10 with 537 viewssg1912

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 13:39 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Who has taken a dividend?

"Consultancy fees"

.. also the club's directors sub contract to their other businesses at extortionate rates.
What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 18:07 - Aug 10 with 487 viewsbermudajack

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 10:28 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Is this what Petty called it? When he started selling all and sundry in the name of profit?
“Correcting our Financial position”?
Reducing the wage bill was always gonna be painful, but expecting Potter to achieve anything with a threadbare inexperienced squad and relying on loans is shambolic at best, as is the continued acceptance that Jenkins is paid £600K As DOF and still remains in his job after successive seasons of mistake after mistake...is completely unacceptable.
A weak squad, no money, disgruntled fans, inept DOF & owners who have pressed the ignore button...
What’s everyone panicking about?

Poll: Priority for new manager?

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 18:18 - Aug 10 with 462 viewsLord_Bony

What happened yesterday is actual embezzlement. on 18:07 - Aug 10 by bermudajack

Is this what Petty called it? When he started selling all and sundry in the name of profit?
“Correcting our Financial position”?
Reducing the wage bill was always gonna be painful, but expecting Potter to achieve anything with a threadbare inexperienced squad and relying on loans is shambolic at best, as is the continued acceptance that Jenkins is paid £600K As DOF and still remains in his job after successive seasons of mistake after mistake...is completely unacceptable.
A weak squad, no money, disgruntled fans, inept DOF & owners who have pressed the ignore button...
What’s everyone panicking about?

Agreed.

After the transfer window is now firmly shut,it s very apparent we are just a skin and bones squad with no depth...a few injuries and we are screwed later in the season through lack of depth. Makes me sick seeing the other relegated teams like Stoke reinforcing their squad big time.

I just hope I m wrong and these players can pull it off,but 45 games to go is a long way unless we can re stock in the next window.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024