Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me... 10:29 - Aug 10 with 2189 viewsMrSwerve

Or is this board full of oddballs these days? You know, the type that would invent a persona, give themselves a quirky avatar and then talk a load of rubbish constantly? Also seems that nearly every thread ends up in personal digs rather than debating the topic at hand...the amount of vendettas currently on this board is tiring.

I know it's always been the case to some extent, but at the moment it seems like 60-70% of the posts are from these people...the board has become unreadable at times.

It's a shame that there is a big lack of football debate on what is a football forum.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Is it just me... on 10:32 - Aug 10 with 2166 viewsomarjack

What football? Haven't you heard? We've become a supermarket for other clubs.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Is it just me... on 10:36 - Aug 10 with 2163 viewsstevethejack

Darren has been on here for years, so it's not a new thing.
Is it just me... on 10:44 - Aug 10 with 2135 viewsDarran

Is it just me... on 10:36 - Aug 10 by stevethejack

Darren has been on here for years, so it's not a new thing.

But I don’t tell lies Liar Boy

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is it just me... on 10:49 - Aug 10 with 2127 viewsThrasher6

It's not just you...I think it all the time. It's very tedious. Like a school playground....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Is it just me... on 10:51 - Aug 10 with 2108 viewsomarjack

Is it just me... on 10:49 - Aug 10 by Thrasher6

It's not just you...I think it all the time. It's very tedious. Like a school playground....

Gee..I'm sorry Mr.Serious..

Is it just me... on 11:07 - Aug 10 with 2094 viewsDrizzy

It's not just you, it's been in a state of decline for months, if not years.

The only solution is to ban E20 and Shaky. Maybe Omar and Nirvana too.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Is it just me... on 11:10 - Aug 10 with 2078 viewsomarjack

Is it just me... on 11:07 - Aug 10 by Drizzy

And keep all discussions strictly about the weather and how you like your eggs cooked for breakfast.

Is it just me... on 11:51 - Aug 10 with 2029 viewsE20Jack

Yes you do.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me... on 11:53 - Aug 10 with 2019 viewsE20Jack

Is it just me... on 11:07 - Aug 10 by Drizzy

Still trying bless you.

I am afraid you are going to have to try harder to free yourself of the people that regularly make you look a plum... and your £100 debt of course.

I am enjoying your desperation though, K.

Is it just me... on 12:29 - Aug 10 with 1965 viewsBrynCartwright

Is it just me... on 11:10 - Aug 10 by omarjack

And keep all discussions strictly about the weather and how you like your eggs cooked for breakfast.

Boiled!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Is it just me... on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 1917 viewsDrizzy

Is it just me... on 11:53 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Still trying bless you.

I am afraid you are going to have to try harder to free yourself of the people that regularly make you look a plum... and your £100 debt of course.

I am enjoying your desperation though, K.

Hiya, Adz.

Bit late for you isn't it? Surprised not to see you in a usual period of exile after embarrassing yourself on the Clucas thread. Again.

The longer we go in to the season, the more irrelevant your opinions become, as you clearly don't follow the actual football.

Pure fantasist.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Is it just me... on 13:12 - Aug 10 with 1890 viewsJackfath

Is it just me... on 10:44 - Aug 10 by Darran

But I don’t tell lies Liar Boy

What has ComicSansSteve lied about my friend.

As far as the OP goes, he's spot on. Been saying it for months and months and months.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Is it just me... on 13:44 - Aug 10 with 1856 viewsE20Jack

Is it just me... on 13:07 - Aug 10 by Drizzy

Hiya, Adz.

Bit late for you isn't it? Surprised not to see you in a usual period of exile after embarrassing yourself on the Clucas thread. Again.

The longer we go in to the season, the more irrelevant your opinions become, as you clearly don't follow the actual football.

Pure fantasist.

Hiya K, not 10.40pm here. Not what I would call late.

I am never exciled young man, just a very busy man. Work hard at your studies and maybe you too can become such a busy man one day. Long way to go for that though.

No amount of crying or pleading for a ban will ever get you out of the mess you created for yourself, K.

Pay up and hand over your homework for marking as you promised

Is it just me... on 19:02 - Aug 10 with 1724 viewsjack2jack

No it's not just you Mr S, I joined up to PS about 3 years ago, after a few years of viewing from afar. I signed back then to join a like minded community of Jack's, 99% of whom are witty, intelligent,and above all have a love for our football club. All the things I was looking for outside of the other ghastly social media platforms were right here.There are folk out there whom I would like to meet in the real world.
Sadly over the past few months many of the great posters have been driven away, by the bickering, bullying and the torrent of inane arse dribble posted on here.
Look I'm all for a bit of banter, a bit BS, nonsense and all the rest of it, that's what drew me in in the first place, but I'm afraid your right, it's becoming a bit OTT, some need to reign it in a bit, before all the decent posters F Off elsewhere.
Top post BTW.👍
Is it just me... on 19:11 - Aug 10 with 1703 viewssg1912

It's been shite since it moved to the Fans Network…
Is it just me... on 23:32 - Aug 10 with 1592 viewsJack_Meoff

Is it just me... on 19:02 - Aug 10 by jack2jack

No it's not just you Mr S, I joined up to PS about 3 years ago, after a few years of viewing from afar. I signed back then to join a like minded community of Jack's, 99% of whom are witty, intelligent,and above all have a love for our football club. All the things I was looking for outside of the other ghastly social media platforms were right here.There are folk out there whom I would like to meet in the real world.
Sadly over the past few months many of the great posters have been driven away, by the bickering, bullying and the torrent of inane arse dribble posted on here.
Look I'm all for a bit of banter, a bit BS, nonsense and all the rest of it, that's what drew me in in the first place, but I'm afraid your right, it's becoming a bit OTT, some need to reign it in a bit, before all the decent posters F Off elsewhere.
Top post BTW.👍

I'm not going to dispute the 'love for our football club' bit as that's what brings us all here. The 'witty, intelligent' bit - did you miss a decimal point between the 9's?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Is it just me... on 18:47 - Aug 11 with 1446 viewsperplex

Takes one to know one I suppose.
Is it just me... on 19:00 - Aug 11 with 1422 viewsphact0rri

Feels like when I started here (I think its been about 3 or four years I can't recall) there was more football discussion, but a lot more unpleasantness like you'd find at a pub after a good tonking.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I like to read the posts on here to listen to you all discuss current events a bit more than the cutting edge analysis of the football. I'm from Pembs so Swansea isn't home persay, but coming here does give me a personal view of how things are going in the country and provides some virtual remedy to the hiraeth.

And the trolling about, I find it mostly amusing, because I tend to stay just quiet enough I can be spectator to all the insanity.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Is it just me... on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 1354 viewsItchySphincter

This board has far less arguments than the old days, but in the old days the arguments used to be funny.

These days the board is full of arseholes climbing over themselves to be offended or those who treat it as a war of attrition just to appear right.

So yes, full of oddballs, as it always has been. It's just the calibre of oddball that has gone down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is it just me... on 21:58 - Aug 11 with 1318 viewsDJack

Is it just me... on 21:09 - Aug 11 by ItchySphincter

This board has far less arguments than the old days, but in the old days the arguments used to be funny.

These days the board is full of arseholes climbing over themselves to be offended or those who treat it as a war of attrition just to appear right.

So yes, full of oddballs, as it always has been. It's just the calibre of oddball that has gone down.

A slight disagreement... in the old days the arguments were funny and/or informative. These days it's almost a polarised artillery barrage.

Disclaimer. These days I can get caught up in the shitfest. Boo.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is it just me... on 22:09 - Aug 11 with 1306 viewsItchySphincter

Is it just me... on 21:58 - Aug 11 by DJack

A slight disagreement... in the old days the arguments were funny and/or informative. These days it's almost a polarised artillery barrage.

Disclaimer. These days I can get caught up in the shitfest. Boo.

See, that's not really disagreeing is it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is it just me... on 22:23 - Aug 11 with 1280 viewsElmo

The irony of this thread and the opening post

Why not start an insightful thread on football debate instead of exacerbating the crud

btw - its not a football forum according to the numpty resident politicians
Is it just me... on 22:32 - Aug 11 with 1265 viewsJack_Meoff

Is it just me... on 22:23 - Aug 11 by Elmo

The irony of this thread and the opening post

Why not start an insightful thread on football debate instead of exacerbating the crud

btw - its not a football forum according to the numpty resident politicians

It's a football forum with a non football section. What am I missing? Stay away from the latter if you have an issue surely?

I enjoy discussing politics on the other forum, that's why it's there. If there were political threads on the football board you'd have a point. I'm not seeing your issue mate.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Is it just me... on 22:37 - Aug 11 with 1251 viewsDJack

Is it just me... on 22:09 - Aug 11 by ItchySphincter

See, that's not really disagreeing is it.

What part of slight did you not understand you crazy fcker..

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024