Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty shocked 12:30 - Aug 10 with 7627 viewsdeanscfc

...to see fans on here defending the way the board have behaved yet again in this transfer window. How can anyone see leaving ourselves with just one central defender and refusing to spend an extra 500k on a solid championship midfielder, when we have yet again made the highest net profit in a transfer window as acceptable? What was it...40 million or so? ...and how much do we get in parachute payments again too?

Looks very much like the owners couldn't give a toss about going for promotion or the fans who support and make the club what it is. They don't care about you so why defend them?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 12:32]
Pretty shocked on 13:59 - Aug 10 with 1234 viewskarnataka

Pretty shocked on 12:57 - Aug 10 by Pegojack

Anyone still defending Jenkins et al is either a WUM or has the IQ of an ameoba.

Is that Shola Ameoba?
Pretty shocked on 13:59 - Aug 10 with 1220 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 13:57 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

No it’s not.

Read the Trust statement.

Yes it is.

I have read it.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Pretty shocked on 14:02 - Aug 10 with 1211 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 13:59 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Yes it is.

I have read it.

Great. Then you’ll see that a group of people that are fully up to speed with every aspect of the financial position of the club as it stands have stated that the transfer dealings are dreadful.

You, who have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of the club’s financial position as it stands, are simply not in any position to say that they are incorrect,

Now bore off.
Pretty shocked on 14:04 - Aug 10 with 1190 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pretty shocked on 14:02 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

Great. Then you’ll see that a group of people that are fully up to speed with every aspect of the financial position of the club as it stands have stated that the transfer dealings are dreadful.

You, who have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of the club’s financial position as it stands, are simply not in any position to say that they are incorrect,

Now bore off.

Wait. Are you, seeing as you probably have a little more knowledge about this than the rest of us, saying that the financials aren't as dire as we are lead to believe and that there is scope to bring in players without taking undue risk?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pretty shocked on 14:05 - Aug 10 with 1173 viewsE20Jack

Now bore off.

The same people who were aware of every implication of the clubs situation and thought it was best to make a deal you mean? Yes Lisa, superb analysis.

Have you seen the balance sheet? If so then feel free to let us know.

If not then you are in no position to tell anyone they are right or wrong.

However common sense will remain on my side until then.

Now stop getting involved in debates you do not have the ability to complete.

Fin.

Pretty shocked on 14:06 - Aug 10 with 1175 viewsNeath_Jack

Now bore off.

Genuine question.

Are you saying that we have enough money in the bank, and/or cashflow to enable us to finance more transfers in? Without putting us in more debt down the line i mean.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pretty shocked on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 1153 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:04 - Aug 10 by PozuelosSideys

Wait. Are you, seeing as you probably have a little more knowledge about this than the rest of us, saying that the financials aren't as dire as we are lead to believe and that there is scope to bring in players without taking undue risk?

Read the Trust statement and draw your own conclusions.

It’s pretty clear.

Do you think the Trust would have been critical if they believed the events of the past days were necessary to safeguard the long term future of the club? Given that’s the Trust’s primary focus?

Really?
Pretty shocked on 14:10 - Aug 10 with 1145 viewsdeanscfc

Pretty shocked on 13:58 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Dont talk sense you will have the likes of jacksfullaces and Darran the liar getting all confused and getting their knickers in a twist and calling you a troll.

You are of course, correct.

No idea what people expected.

Were you also happy with the sale of SIggy, Llorente and our general transfer activity while making net profits in the premier league which caused our relegation?

Are you honestly happy that we now just have just one centre back who has actually even played for us before at senior level?

Maybe come January we can sell some more players off and make another nice looking net profit in the window. I mean, who cares if we then get relegated to league 1 right? As long as 'the club is financially sound'.
Login to get fewer ads

Pretty shocked on 14:10 - Aug 10 with 1128 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:06 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Genuine question.

Are you saying that we have enough money in the bank, and/or cashflow to enable us to finance more transfers in? Without putting us in more debt down the line i mean.

Neath, last week she was saying how Jenkins had led us to financial ruin or words to that effect.

She changes her opinion depending on who holds the other.

I have up reading her posts with interest months ago. She lets herself down far too often. Probably a nice enough person off here but I just can’t take the posts seriously anymore, laced with disingenuous babble.

Pretty shocked on 14:11 - Aug 10 with 1132 viewsdeanscfc

Pretty shocked on 14:08 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

It’s pretty clear.

Do you think the Trust would have been critical if they believed the events of the past days were necessary to safeguard the long term future of the club? Given that’s the Trust’s primary focus?

Really?

Well said.
Pretty shocked on 14:12 - Aug 10 with 1121 viewsNeath_Jack

It’s pretty clear.

Really?

Come on, if you know the information just say it.

Some of us have zero clue, in fact, most on here haven't. You are obviously privvy to that stuff, so instead of making throw away comments just tell us. It would clear the air so to speak.

As for your last bit, don't forget, it was the current chair and vice chair who told us all to vote the wrong way. So you'll forgive people for taking what they say with a pinch of salt.

Remember most of us on here were championing for you to get on the board, don't turn against us now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Pretty shocked on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 1103 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:05 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

The same people who were aware of every implication of the clubs situation and thought it was best to make a deal you mean? Yes Lisa, superb analysis.

Have you seen the balance sheet? If so then feel free to let us know.

If not then you are in no position to tell anyone they are right or wrong.

However common sense will remain on my side until then.

Now stop getting involved in debates you do not have the ability to complete.

Fin.

It’s not the same people though is it.

I, for one, was vocal about my opposition to the deal. Others that are now Trust board members, were the same. Don’t remember you on here opposing it and giving your reasons why. You have done lately, as it’s become another topic of argument, but not when it was happening.

And yes I have seen it. I was looking at it again this morning.

Have you seen it? If not, then f*ck off.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:18]
Pretty shocked on 14:13 - Aug 10 with 1095 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:10 - Aug 10 by deanscfc

Were you also happy with the sale of SIggy, Llorente and our general transfer activity while making net profits in the premier league which caused our relegation?

Are you honestly happy that we now just have just one centre back who has actually even played for us before at senior level?

Maybe come January we can sell some more players off and make another nice looking net profit in the window. I mean, who cares if we then get relegated to league 1 right? As long as 'the club is financially sound'.

I was absolutely happy with the sales of Llorente and Sigurdsson yes.

It depends what you mean by happy. Am I happy that we are in this situation? Of course not, fans generally are not happy following relegation.

Do I understand that in order for the club to be stable long term then we have to drastically cut costs? Yes.

Cutting costs is never fun. So I wouldn’t say happy is the right word. Just recognising that it is the best course of action.

Pretty shocked on 14:14 - Aug 10 with 1099 viewsjasper_T

Pretty shocked on 14:12 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Some of us have zero clue, in fact, most on here haven't. You are obviously privvy to that stuff, so instead of making throw away comments just tell us. It would clear the air so to speak.

As for your last bit, don't forget, it was the current chair and vice chair who told us all to vote the wrong way. So you'll forgive people for taking what they say with a pinch of salt.

Remember most of us on here were championing for you to get on the board, don't turn against us now.

Pretty sure she's not allowed to blab details of the monthly accounts to all and sundry. There are NDAs and stuff.
Pretty shocked on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 1076 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:10 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Neath, last week she was saying how Jenkins had led us to financial ruin or words to that effect.

She changes her opinion depending on who holds the other.

I have up reading her posts with interest months ago. She lets herself down far too often. Probably a nice enough person off here but I just can’t take the posts seriously anymore, laced with disingenuous babble.

No I wasn’t.

You are just so stupid you can’t understand what’s being said.

I said that the period in the premier league had been financially badly managed. Terribly badly managed. As it has.

That’s not the same thing as saying we have to sell everything and have no players.

Moron.
Pretty shocked on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 1074 viewsPozuelosSideys

It’s pretty clear.

Really?

I have no idea. Its why I asked the question - the amount of noise and wibble that gets posted on here makes it hard to tell whats fact and whats bollox. And to be fair, I think the general fan consensus of the Trust of recent years is that they generally haven't got a clue whats going on (no slight on yourself or Phil or those who are newly elected.)

Good to know now though. Very clear what the priorities are going forward though and that shareholders come before fans.

So yesterday was indeed a firesale. All offers listened to. Fcking disgusting.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pretty shocked on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 1072 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:06 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Genuine question.

Genuine answer.

Read what the Trust are saying.
Pretty shocked on 14:20 - Aug 10 with 1043 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:13 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

It’s not the same people though is it.

I, for one, was vocal about my opposition to the deal. Others that are now Trust board members, were the same. Don’t remember you on here opposing it and giving your reasons why. You have done lately, as it’s become another topic of argument, but not when it was happening.

And yes I have seen it. I was looking at it again this morning.

Have you seen it? If not, then f*ck off.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:18]

Lisa, if you want to have any sort of meaningful debate, then leave your bitchy attitude at the door. It’s beneath you and certainly beneath me to entertain it, so cut it out.

Now onto your point, so you recognise the Trust were unfathomably wrong last time - you even opposed it - yet now off he back of a very uninformatave Trust statement you are following it blindly all the while expecting others to follow suit.

I was the main voice opposing the deal. Your memory is as bad as your debatin skills.

Also I our refusal to comply with a simple request means you have absolutely no idea what is going on at the club financially. When did you see the balance sheet?

As I said, put it forward as well as the dates, then and tell us all what we are dealing with.

If not, then take your own advice would be my suggestion as your posts are no use to anyone.

Pretty shocked on 14:21 - Aug 10 with 1042 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:12 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

I have never and won’t now, give out confidential information.

The Trust public statement tells people what they need to know.
Pretty shocked on 14:21 - Aug 10 with 1035 viewsNeath_Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:14 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Pretty sure she's not allowed to blab details of the monthly accounts to all and sundry. There are NDAs and stuff.

Well then she shouldn't be putting up comments such as she did.

Either say nothing, or tell us everything in my opinion.

It's bad enough on here now with people second guessing, then counter guessing, without someone of Lisa's standing dropping titbits into the conversation.

I don't know, perhaps i'ts just me, but it would be nice to get some actual facts out there so people can be certain of what is going on, instead of the continuous cloak and dagger stuff.

This is exactly why I will not rejoin the Trust, f*cked off with the lot of it.

Pretty shocked on 14:24 - Aug 10 with 1020 viewsNeath_Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:21 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

I have never and won’t now, give out confidential information.

The Trust public statement tells people what they need to know.

There we are then.

Over and out.

Pretty shocked on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 995 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:17 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

No I wasn’t.

You are just so stupid you can’t understand what’s being said.

I said that the period in the premier league had been financially badly managed. Terribly badly managed. As it has.

That’s not the same thing as saying we have to sell everything and have no players.

Moron.

Yes, you were. Stop backing away from what you say again, you act brave enough to stand by your opinion at the time. Be brave enough to back it now.

Christ you are sounding more like an adolescent Shaky with each passing day. It’s such a shame. Such a decline in a poster from what was a very good one to... this. You are now the forum chameleon, changing your view depending on who has the other. When you are caught out then you scream and shot, swear, abuse or failing that run away as we saw in the Cliff Richard thread where you made horrendous accus to HighJack and libellous accusations toward Cliff.

Stop now Lisa. You are doing yourself no favours here.

Pretty shocked on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 1000 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:20 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Lisa, if you want to have any sort of meaningful debate, then leave your bitchy attitude at the door. It’s beneath you and certainly beneath me to entertain it, so cut it out.

Now onto your point, so you recognise the Trust were unfathomably wrong last time - you even opposed it - yet now off he back of a very uninformatave Trust statement you are following it blindly all the while expecting others to follow suit.

I was the main voice opposing the deal. Your memory is as bad as your debatin skills.

Also I our refusal to comply with a simple request means you have absolutely no idea what is going on at the club financially. When did you see the balance sheet?

As I said, put it forward as well as the dates, then and tell us all what we are dealing with.

If not, then take your own advice would be my suggestion as your posts are no use to anyone.

Read your post to Neath above and tell me again who’s bitchy?

And I told you when I last saw the balance sheet.

Go away and bore someone else.
Pretty shocked on 14:29 - Aug 10 with 980 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:28 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

Read your post to Neath above and tell me again who’s bitchy?

And I told you when I last saw the balance sheet.

Go away and bore someone else.

I am responding in kind to your incessant rude demeanour that has been plaguing your posts for months.

You have turned into a right unpleasant poster.

Pretty shocked on 14:31 - Aug 10 with 976 viewsdeanscfc

Pretty shocked on 14:13 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I was absolutely happy with the sales of Llorente and Sigurdsson yes.

It depends what you mean by happy. Am I happy that we are in this situation? Of course not, fans generally are not happy following relegation.

Do I understand that in order for the club to be stable long term then we have to drastically cut costs? Yes.

Cutting costs is never fun. So I wouldn’t say happy is the right word. Just recognising that it is the best course of action.

Your first line sums it up. You are happy/content with decisions that inevitably lead to failure. (and a huge loss in TV money in that case too if we're talking finances).I mean..why bother supporting a football club..why not just follow royal bank of scotland share prices if all you are concerned with is finances. There's absolutely no reason that we should be THE club consistently making net profits while failing. No reason at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024