Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty shocked 12:30 - Aug 10 with 7655 viewsdeanscfc

...to see fans on here defending the way the board have behaved yet again in this transfer window. How can anyone see leaving ourselves with just one central defender and refusing to spend an extra 500k on a solid championship midfielder, when we have yet again made the highest net profit in a transfer window as acceptable? What was it...40 million or so? ...and how much do we get in parachute payments again too?

Looks very much like the owners couldn't give a toss about going for promotion or the fans who support and make the club what it is. They don't care about you so why defend them?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 12:32]
Pretty shocked on 14:32 - Aug 10 with 1137 viewsPozuelosSideys

Are there "restructuring" fees being taken out of the club for this via a third party or a management firm offshore?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Pretty shocked on 14:32 - Aug 10 with 1136 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:21 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Well then she shouldn't be putting up comments such as she did.

Either say nothing, or tell us everything in my opinion.

It's bad enough on here now with people second guessing, then counter guessing, without someone of Lisa's standing dropping titbits into the conversation.

I don't know, perhaps i'ts just me, but it would be nice to get some actual facts out there so people can be certain of what is going on, instead of the continuous cloak and dagger stuff.

This is exactly why I will not rejoin the Trust, f*cked off with the lot of it.

So you’d rather the forum be full of made up nonsense from the likes of Dimi?

Really?

There are facts out there. The Trust issued a public statement this morning. It’s not going to give confidential details but it tells you what you need to know.

People like Dimi are distorting the conversation away from what should be the focus. Probably deliberately. Who knows.

Anyway, if you’d rather read his made up crap, feel free.
Pretty shocked on 14:33 - Aug 10 with 1130 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:28 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Yes, you were. Stop backing away from what you say again, you act brave enough to stand by your opinion at the time. Be brave enough to back it now.

Christ you are sounding more like an adolescent Shaky with each passing day. It’s such a shame. Such a decline in a poster from what was a very good one to... this. You are now the forum chameleon, changing your view depending on who has the other. When you are caught out then you scream and shot, swear, abuse or failing that run away as we saw in the Cliff Richard thread where you made horrendous accus to HighJack and libellous accusations toward Cliff.

Stop now Lisa. You are doing yourself no favours here.

Yeah, you’re floundering now.
Pretty shocked on 14:34 - Aug 10 with 1117 viewslondonlisa2001

Pretty shocked on 14:29 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I am responding in kind to your incessant rude demeanour that has been plaguing your posts for months.

You have turned into a right unpleasant poster.

You’d know in fairness.
Pretty shocked on 14:36 - Aug 10 with 1107 viewsjacksfullaces

Pretty shocked on 13:58 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Dont talk sense you will have the likes of jacksfullaces and Darran the liar getting all confused and getting their knickers in a twist and calling you a troll.

You are of course, correct.

No idea what people expected.

why bring me into it?

I haven't corresponded with you for weeks.

bit less of the passive and more of the aggressive this for you.

am more interested in whether this return to the low budget club model is something our owners are genuinely committed to rebuilding. not that anyone on this board probably knows the answer to that mind.
Pretty shocked on 14:37 - Aug 10 with 1103 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 14:31 - Aug 10 by deanscfc

Your first line sums it up. You are happy/content with decisions that inevitably lead to failure. (and a huge loss in TV money in that case too if we're talking finances).I mean..why bother supporting a football club..why not just follow royal bank of scotland share prices if all you are concerned with is finances. There's absolutely no reason that we should be THE club consistently making net profits while failing. No reason at all.

He doesn’t support the club. Well he doesn’t spend any money on the club anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pretty shocked on 14:38 - Aug 10 with 1098 viewsNeath_Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:29 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

I am responding in kind to your incessant rude demeanour that has been plaguing your posts for months.

You have turned into a right unpleasant poster.

She has turned into a female version of that Godden chap since she's been affiliated to the trust, a massive shame. To see his name as vice chair made my mind up on not wanting to rejoin.

Anyway, I can see the foul mood she is in, so i will not irk her further by posting about her.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pretty shocked on 14:41 - Aug 10 with 1062 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:34 - Aug 10 by londonlisa2001

You’d know in fairness.

Little snide quips aren’t restoring your former glory of being a good poster, and neither are your equally disingenuous attempts to continue with the desperate rhetoric of the trolls of this site by calling me other posters.

If you are able to construct a decent debate without resorting to name calling, running away or ridiculously ever changing points of view then by all means let’s do it.

If you intend on continuing your vein of posting form that has seen you align yourself with master troll Shaky then please try and refrain from engaging me in conversation as it is a waste of your time, waste of my time and waste of everyone else’s.

Ta.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:51]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty shocked on 14:42 - Aug 10 with 1050 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:37 - Aug 10 by Darran

He doesn’t support the club. Well he doesn’t spend any money on the club anyway.

Stop proving Perch and myself right.

Liar.

Pretty shocked on 14:43 - Aug 10 with 1045 viewsjacksfullaces

Pretty shocked on 14:21 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Well then she shouldn't be putting up comments such as she did.

Either say nothing, or tell us everything in my opinion.

It's bad enough on here now with people second guessing, then counter guessing, without someone of Lisa's standing dropping titbits into the conversation.

I don't know, perhaps i'ts just me, but it would be nice to get some actual facts out there so people can be certain of what is going on, instead of the continuous cloak and dagger stuff.

This is exactly why I will not rejoin the Trust, f*cked off with the lot of it.

there is something in what you say.

presumably a lot of politics going on, am inclined to think worse of the owners than the trust though - don't know why. economics v ethics ...

either way the pointlessness of most of the message board discussions are that speculations are presented as facts.
Pretty shocked on 14:44 - Aug 10 with 1040 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 14:42 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Stop proving Perch and myself right.

Liar.

What have I lied about?

Pretty shocked on 14:44 - Aug 10 with 1036 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:38 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

She has turned into a female version of that Godden chap since she's been affiliated to the trust, a massive shame. To see his name as vice chair made my mind up on not wanting to rejoin.

Anyway, I can see the foul mood she is in, so i will not irk her further by posting about her.

Maybe.

I certainly see Shaky there though. I am completely genuine and actually told her enough times that I think she’s a decent poster and even had a few rather pleasant PM chats. Very Jeckyll and Hyde this last 3-6 months though and certainly not a fan of the new version.

Pretty shocked on 14:48 - Aug 10 with 1017 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:44 - Aug 10 by Darran

What have I lied about?

What haven’t you lied about would probably be more informative.

You lied in your last post, and have seen you lie 3 times in the last few posts.

You are clearly pining after Perch. I predicted you would didn’t I. Does that annoy you. Be honest for once, has that got under your skin that you were unable to stop that prediction from coming true?

Don’t answer. It’s obvious.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:53]

Pretty shocked on 14:50 - Aug 10 with 1007 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 14:48 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

What haven’t you lied about would probably be more informative.

You lied in your last post, and have seen you lie 3 times in the last few posts.

You are clearly pining after Perch. I predicted you would didn’t I. Does that annoy you. Be honest for once, has that got under your skin that you were unable to stop that prediction from coming true?

Don’t answer. It’s obvious.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:53]

So what have I lied about?

Pretty shocked on 14:51 - Aug 10 with 1000 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:50 - Aug 10 by Darran

So what have I lied about?

Read it again.

Pretty shocked on 14:56 - Aug 10 with 979 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 14:51 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Read it again.

You said I lied I’m asking you what about?

Pretty shocked on 14:57 - Aug 10 with 971 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:56 - Aug 10 by Darran

You said I lied I’m asking you what about?

And I answered. So far your detective skills resemble your telling the truth skills - need major work.

Read it again.

Pretty shocked on 14:58 - Aug 10 with 964 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pretty shocked on 13:56 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

It is not defending people, anyone could be doing it and the response be the same. It is stating where we are and what is needed for the club now we are relegated.

It doesn’t need defending. It is the right thing to do.

If so, because someone has put us in this position.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 14:59]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pretty shocked on 14:59 - Aug 10 with 959 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 14:57 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

And I answered. So far your detective skills resemble your telling the truth skills - need major work.

Read it again.

Are you upset because I said you don’t support us?

That’s not a lie it’s true you never see us play.

Serious question when was you last at the Liberty for a game?

Pretty shocked on 15:03 - Aug 10 with 945 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 14:59 - Aug 10 by Darran

Are you upset because I said you don’t support us?

That’s not a lie it’s true you never see us play.

Serious question when was you last at the Liberty for a game?

Upset? No.

Noting that you are a liar is not being upset.

Shouldn’t you know that? I mean you have said I have never spent a penny on the club right? So come on liar, where is your proof.

Calling me names in a desperate attempt to get personal details for your sick games doesn’t wash with me lad.

So come on, proof.

Ta.

Pretty shocked on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:03 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

Upset? No.

Noting that you are a liar is not being upset.

Shouldn’t you know that? I mean you have said I have never spent a penny on the club right? So come on liar, where is your proof.

Calling me names in a desperate attempt to get personal details for your sick games doesn’t wash with me lad.

So come on, proof.

Ta.

Well last week you said I hate Kevin Austin posts but when I offered you a bet you said you never said it. There’s two lies there.
Let’s be honest big boy you shit out on a bet and I can prove it.

Pretty shocked on 15:08 - Aug 10 with 925 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 15:06 - Aug 10 by Darran

Well last week you said I hate Kevin Austin posts but when I offered you a bet you said you never said it. There’s two lies there.
Let’s be honest big boy you shit out on a bet and I can prove it.

You do hate anyone mentioning it, that’s not a lie. You are also lying when you say I never said it, I did say you hate Kevin Austin posts about when you lied and told us all he was going to die.

That’s why you have gone down this bonkers path.

No proof then?

Ah well. Liar 🤥
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:10]

Pretty shocked on 15:10 - Aug 10 with 913 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:08 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

You do hate anyone mentioning it, that’s not a lie. You are also lying when you say I never said it, I did say you hate Kevin Austin posts about when you lied and told us all he was going to die.

That’s why you have gone down this bonkers path.

No proof then?

Ah well. Liar 🤥
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:10]

No I don’t. But the bet still stands. Show me proof that I hate Kevin Austin posts and I’ll stop posting forever,if you can’t you stop posting.

Deal?

Pretty shocked on 15:12 - Aug 10 with 906 viewsE20Jack

Pretty shocked on 15:10 - Aug 10 by Darran

No I don’t. But the bet still stands. Show me proof that I hate Kevin Austin posts and I’ll stop posting forever,if you can’t you stop posting.

Deal?

The proof is right here.

Look how agitated you have got. You have gone from telling everyone you never talk to me (another lie) to not being able to stop yourself on a daily basis unable to get it out of your head, spewing lies out right left and center just for any kind of my attention.

You hate it. Fact.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:14]

Pretty shocked on 15:16 - Aug 10 with 889 viewsDarran

Pretty shocked on 15:12 - Aug 10 by E20Jack

The proof is right here.

Look how agitated you have got. You have gone from telling everyone you never talk to me (another lie) to not being able to stop yourself on a daily basis unable to get it out of your head, spewing lies out right left and center just for any kind of my attention.

You hate it. Fact.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 15:14]

Can you prove I’m agitated?

I’m far from agitated I’ve just been out for lunch and now I’m sitting here wit( my mother and my wife watching Boyce in Green Green Grass.

Go on prove it. I can prove you turned down my bet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024