Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After our 12:54 - Aug 10 with 1707 viewsangryjack

Pre season trip to Austria..Potter said we need reinforcements to help the group,,since then loads have left and one Cardiff reject has come in...wander how Potter is feeling today....hope he resigns and lift the lid on this lot.....let's hope he's got big balls like Micky Adams had
After our on 13:15 - Aug 10 with 1638 viewsvetchonian

Why would we want Potter to walk?

I would suspect he knew the players were leaving....Fede wasnt captain as it was suspected he was offski

Ayew "wasnt here"

Clucas was offski

Amat may have been a surprise? But then if he thought AMat was more likely to remain then why not start him last Saturday before Fede?

Yes the number in incomings has been a dissapointment...it is scary that we are vulneraable at CB and striker....YET Potter has said all along about needing to use the loan market and that option is still available albeit the products on offer may not be "top class" but maybe there is another Tammy and Mawson out there?

The questionI ask is had Woods arrived yesterday would everyone be so uptight and hysterical about Potter resigning?

I would guess he did not about all those leaving..but may be dissapointed that Woods ( and Namencha) didnt get done...that said maybe Woods may come on loan.

We need Graham to stay otherwise this whole mess gets a lot worse!!

Only one change to the team form last week (albeit a critiacal one at CB) but it does increase our "weakness in depth"

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

After our on 13:20 - Aug 10 with 1618 viewsA_Fans_Dad

After our on 13:15 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

I would suspect he knew the players were leaving....Fede wasnt captain as it was suspected he was offski

Ayew "wasnt here"

Clucas was offski

Amat may have been a surprise? But then if he thought AMat was more likely to remain then why not start him last Saturday before Fede?

Yes the number in incomings has been a dissapointment...it is scary that we are vulneraable at CB and striker....YET Potter has said all along about needing to use the loan market and that option is still available albeit the products on offer may not be "top class" but maybe there is another Tammy and Mawson out there?

The questionI ask is had Woods arrived yesterday would everyone be so uptight and hysterical about Potter resigning?

I would guess he did not about all those leaving..but may be dissapointed that Woods ( and Namencha) didnt get done...that said maybe Woods may come on loan.

Only one change to the team form last week (albeit a critiacal one at CB) but it does increase our "weakness in depth"

The problem is that every single Manager since Monk has put up with this crap without taking any action of any kind.
So the club have got away with it and will continue to do the same until there are repercussions.
After our on 13:22 - Aug 10 with 1603 viewsangryjack

Ayew "wasnt here"

Clucas was offski

It's nothing to do with players leaving we all know players were going but we've brought absolutely nothing in since our tour and left us completely short,,that's without if we get one or two injuries or suspensions,,he has been completely let down by the board...all the hard work to build a good reputation in Sweden will be ruined if he stays at this joke of a club,,,I sorry I would rather see us sink and sink if it means getting these scum bags out
After our on 13:26 - Aug 10 with 1593 viewsThrasher6

Ayew "wasnt here"

Clucas was offski

Good post

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

After our on 13:28 - Aug 10 with 1575 viewsangryjack

After our on 13:26 - Aug 10 by Thrasher6

Good post

Bollox
After our on 13:37 - Aug 10 with 1548 viewsvetchonian

After our on 13:22 - Aug 10 by angryjack

It's nothing to do with players leaving we all know players were going but we've brought absolutely nothing in since our tour and left us completely short,,that's without if we get one or two injuries or suspensions,,he has been completely let down by the board...all the hard work to build a good reputation in Sweden will be ruined if he stays at this joke of a club,,,I sorry I would rather see us sink and sink if it means getting these scum bags out

Like you I detest these new owners of our club...BUT unlike the Petty situation the stakes are a lot different....68 million times as much...these guys arent going to just walk away and certainly without recovering thir "investment" these guys would happily wind us up to take out thir money...where does thaty leave us?

Why should he walk......he gets nothing apart from walking away with his pride....he stays struggles as he has inadequate resources he is sacked payed compo even claim unfair dismiisal! and easy to explain to a potential new employer...I wasnt given the resources! Or walk away before trying...and especially before the loan window closes.

Why dont we all sit back and see how things look then...that is the time to kick off...

After our on 13:57 - Aug 10 with 1503 viewsjasper_T

After our on 13:22 - Aug 10 by angryjack

We bought Celina and McKay after the tour. They've made a big difference already.
After our on 14:00 - Aug 10 with 1489 viewsawayjack

After our on 13:37 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

Like you I detest these new owners of our club...BUT unlike the Petty situation the stakes are a lot different....68 million times as much...these guys arent going to just walk away and certainly without recovering thir "investment" these guys would happily wind us up to take out thir money...where does thaty leave us?

Why should he walk......he gets nothing apart from walking away with his pride....he stays struggles as he has inadequate resources he is sacked payed compo even claim unfair dismiisal! and easy to explain to a potential new employer...I wasnt given the resources! Or walk away before trying...and especially before the loan window closes.

Why dont we all sit back and see how things look then...that is the time to kick off...

Another 'wait and see trust in Huw' comment. Sickening.
Login to get fewer ads

After our on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 1455 viewsvetchonian

After our on 14:00 - Aug 10 by awayjack

Another 'wait and see trust in Huw' comment. Sickening.

Not meant that way....I am not a Huw supporter....in my view he should walk before Potter.

The Res/E20 keep defending him saying its the Yanks Well if I were Huw after this debacle I would be gone seeing as how he is supposed to be the "football" man...even though his "luck" has run out. But then if I were Huw I wouldnt have doubled my salary and then sold my club out....as I am a true fan I would do that job as a fan for 10% of what he is taking and let the rest be used to strengthen the team!

In no way was the post meant as trust in Huw..in was trying to to see sense through what Potter has said. I am as Pi$$ed off as everyone at how we have been stripped bare..but lets not encourage our manager to walk yet....if he is not backed during the loan window which he has tlaked a lot about having to use since his arrival..then believe you me I will lead the pitchfork parade

After our on 15:40 - Aug 10 with 1348 viewsangryjack

After our on 14:08 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

Not meant that way....I am not a Huw supporter....in my view he should walk before Potter.

The Res/E20 keep defending him saying its the Yanks Well if I were Huw after this debacle I would be gone seeing as how he is supposed to be the "football" man...even though his "luck" has run out. But then if I were Huw I wouldnt have doubled my salary and then sold my club out....as I am a true fan I would do that job as a fan for 10% of what he is taking and let the rest be used to strengthen the team!

In no way was the post meant as trust in Huw..in was trying to to see sense through what Potter has said. I am as Pi$$ed off as everyone at how we have been stripped bare..but lets not encourage our manager to walk yet....if he is not backed during the loan window which he has tlaked a lot about having to use since his arrival..then believe you me I will lead the pitchfork parade

The thing is the Yanks have told big nose to sell and get as much as he can for players while also spending as little as possible and by doing this he's getting a big fat bonus of the kants,,if Jenkins had any morals and supported the club like he says he would say feck off get someone else to do it and resign,,that's my problem with the Kent..he's made enough out of us just stand doen
After our on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 1315 viewsBadlands

After our on 15:40 - Aug 10 by angryjack

The thing is the Yanks have told big nose to sell and get as much as he can for players while also spending as little as possible and by doing this he's getting a big fat bonus of the kants,,if Jenkins had any morals and supported the club like he says he would say feck off get someone else to do it and resign,,that's my problem with the Kent..he's made enough out of us just stand doen

I'm sure if they had done that we'd have got money for the players on loans!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

After our on 21:06 - Aug 10 with 1161 viewsdameedna

HJ has had the opportunity to build the u23s for five years. That is a pool of talent for Potter to dip into. Quite surprised Routs and Dyer have not left.
After our on 21:09 - Aug 10 with 1150 viewsDr_Winston

Why would anyone "hope" Potter resigns?

I've kinda grown used to irrationality when it comes to people commenting on the Swans on the Internet, but that pushes every boundary of common sense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

After our on 21:38 - Aug 10 with 1094 viewsFlashberryjack

After our on 13:37 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

"Why dont we all sit back and see how things look then...that is the time to kick off "

I think some people have been saying the same thing, or very similar, for the last three seasons.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

After our on 21:56 - Aug 10 with 1058 viewsLeonWasGod

Ayew "wasnt here"

Clucas was offski

I doubt he’ll walk, but he’s obviously not happy as Reid’s comments show. I think we got caught out a bit yesterday. We had been expecting some to leave earlier, but maybe thought interest had gone cold? Fede was very last minute. He was in for normal training and was heading in the direction of home at 12:15, presumably to pick up some stuff before a mad dash north. That didn’t look planned.

I bet he’s tamping over Woods given how long we’ve been negotiating.

We’re not just vulnerable at CB; we’re at crisis levels. There’s no defending that. We’ve time to bring in reinforcements but we’ll have a game or more to get through before we do.

We have to offload of course, but we’ve made hell of a pigs ear of giving Potter numbers so far. And it started so well with Asoro, McKay and Celina in with no drama at all. And Celina wasn’t cheap.

Potter will get on with it though. That’s what he does, and that’s why he’s here. The owners’ intentions have been clear since that appointment. We’re going the Sunderland route, not Villa route. Let’s hope the end result is better.
After our on 22:03 - Aug 10 with 1040 viewsymaohyd

After our on 13:28 - Aug 10 by angryjack

Bollox

Absolutely.

Let's be clear. The Americans are a devious shower of sh it.

They have lied to Potter , misleading him and have been nee on criminal the way they have gone about things. Relatively they are worse than Petty.

They have sold all of us uo the river.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024