Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Roden 18:31 - Aug 10 with 7048 viewsdonkonky

Don’t know if any of the players read this site but ....Good luck tomorrow lad. Hope you have a stormer and go on to prove yourself as a first team regular.
Joe Roden on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 6120 viewsGeoffThom

He’s gonna need it ,he’s being chucked in the deep end if he plays,shame after being so solid in sheff
Joe Roden on 18:36 - Aug 10 with 6097 viewsChief

Yes we can only hope he swims like Ben Davies did.
Bit of patience need from the fans tomorrow too, he may well make errors but we have to keep backing him.

Ffs though OP spell the guys name right if you're going to wish him luck.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Joe Roden on 18:37 - Aug 10 with 6078 viewsdonkonky

Joe Roden on 18:33 - Aug 10 by GeoffThom

He’s gonna need it ,he’s being chucked in the deep end if he plays,shame after being so solid in sheff

Well this is what he’s waited for all his career and is the next big test for the young man. Hope he can fulfill his potential.
Joe Roden on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 6051 viewsdonkonky

Joe Roden on 18:36 - Aug 10 by Chief

Bit of patience need from the fans tomorrow too, he may well make errors but we have to keep backing him.

Sorry my friend Rodon it is .
Joe Roden on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 6047 viewsBadlands

Joe Roden on 18:37 - Aug 10 by donkonky

Well this is what he’s waited for all his career and is the next big test for the young man. Hope he can fulfill his potential.

'all his career'?

He's only 20!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Roden on 18:45 - Aug 10 with 6011 viewsBirchgrovejack

I really hope he has a stormer.
There's a lot of pressure on him and he's right in the deep end.
Joe Roden on 18:48 - Aug 10 with 5986 viewsdobjack2

Joe Roden on 18:36 - Aug 10 by Chief

Will need support from his team mates as well. VDH and Olsson will Have to help him.
Joe Roden on 19:04 - Aug 10 with 5892 viewsicecoldjack

Y'know what I'm gonna.be bold.and say if he plays he'll do really well, it's a no lose for him really, every home fan will be desperate for him to do well, every tackle.will be cheered and every clearance applauded, if that happens watch him grow as the game goes on.

Go on Joe boy !! Yjb!

Our young players have plenty of bottle and sometimes when your young.the gravity of any situation just flies right on over..peice of p1ss mun !!
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Roden on 19:12 - Aug 10 with 5842 viewsScotia

He has to play surely, otherwise what message will it send to the lad.

And good luck to him the crowd will get behind him, hope he goes on to nail a place for the rest of the season. Still need to sign at least another centre half though.
Joe Roden on 19:27 - Aug 10 with 5760 viewsTheFranchise

This season was always going to be the time where we tested our under 23 recruitment, good luck to him.

Still... keeping another senior central defender might have been better.
Joe Roden on 19:37 - Aug 10 with 5704 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Roden on 19:27 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

This season was always going to be the time where we tested our under 23 recruitment, good luck to him.

Still... keeping another senior central defender might have been better.

That's a fair point .
Joe Roden on 19:39 - Aug 10 with 5695 viewsTheFranchise

Joe Roden on 19:37 - Aug 10 by icecoldjack

That's a fair point .

How old was Steven Caulker when we played him in the PL?
Joe Roden on 19:54 - Aug 10 with 5629 viewsBadlands

Joe Roden on 19:39 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joe Roden on 20:22 - Aug 10 with 5543 viewsItchySphincter

Joe Roden on 19:39 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

He had Garry Monk to hold his hand at first and then Ashley, they made Caulker look very good. It's a big ask of Mike.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Roden on 20:50 - Aug 10 with 5456 viewsdameedna

Dont see VDH as a drawback. Not the quickest on the ground but neither was Monk. Better all round player and confident full back. Rodon will do well. Hopefully planned knowing Bartley Amat Fred would leave.
Joe Roden on 20:52 - Aug 10 with 5443 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Roden on 18:40 - Aug 10 by Badlands

'all his career'?

He's only 20!

I don’t know his background, but suspect he’ll have worked at least 10 years for the chance, if not more. And seriously for at least half of that.
Joe Roden on 20:58 - Aug 10 with 5412 viewsawayjack

Good luck to the lad. Great chance for him to prove he's got it. Please let's judge him on a decent run of games not a match or two.
Joe Roden on 23:06 - Aug 10 with 5165 viewsDJack

Joe Roden on 20:58 - Aug 10 by awayjack

Good luck to the lad. Great chance for him to prove he's got it. Please let's judge him on a decent run of games not a match or two.

Correct, Joe Allen was not great for his first few games...my heart was in my mouth on many occasions.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Joe Roden on 23:27 - Aug 10 with 5093 viewsMrSwerve

Good luck to Joe, if he does start. Hopefully he'll gain some confidence from the game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Joe Roden on 23:29 - Aug 10 with 5082 viewsdonkonky

'all his career'?

He's only 20!

Well yeah ..not like most ordinary careers is it. I mean how many promising young players actually make it? It’s a ruthless industry where most young footballers have their dream shattered by the time they leave school. Unlike myself who still holds some hope that I’ll get a pro contract offer at the age of 54
Joe Roden on 23:32 - Aug 10 with 5068 viewsJack_Meoff

Decent podcast too.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Joe Roden on 23:34 - Aug 10 with 5065 views100onZero

If they read this site I hope they know we hate the board not the team. Good luck son. Kick some facking ass.
Joe Roden on 23:51 - Aug 10 with 5030 viewsThrasher6

Well rated here...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1540538/celtic-manchester-city-j

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Joe Roden on 00:46 - Aug 11 with 4944 viewsLoyal

'all his career'?

He's only 20!

Ben Davies? ( I'm trying to be positive)

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Roden on 09:57 - Aug 11 with 4670 viewsWanderer

Good thread, but i feel the limelight is on Van Der Horn here, with all the big name central defenders departed, he is the head man now, has served his apprenticeship in that effect.
Step up and have a great game Mike, and grow as a leader and keep that defence organised and on their toes, time to step big man.
Go the Swans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024