Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 22136 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:59 - Aug 10 with 1334 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:49 - Aug 10 by mahoss

They haven't put a penny into the club since they've been here,not even when we were in the Prem !
Does that not concern you ?
We are now in the Championship,they have just pocketed 50 million and left us with 1 iffy striker and 1 centre back !
Let me know when I should start being concerned,good lad !

No, it doesn't concern me and the mechanics of our club should have been made a sticky on this site for the perennially thick kunts that post on here who just can't grasp it.

They haven't pocketed anything.

The Trust should make a statement to that effect and quick so dullards can hopefully take it in.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:00 - Aug 11 with 1329 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:51 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

ONE yes ONE recognised centre half with experience with rodon (shame for the boy) and naughton

ONE yes ONE recognised striker because bony wont be back for long until his next injury

And FOUR yes FOUR loans which will definitely not happen

And this squad is going to get us through a tough 46 match plus cup games

Fack me this post proves you are a not right

Let's wait and see what happens shall we before getting our knickers in a twist.

I know you're a bit simple mate, but even you can do that, can't you?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:02 - Aug 11 with 1324 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:51 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

ONE yes ONE recognised centre half with experience with rodon (shame for the boy) and naughton

ONE yes ONE recognised striker because bony wont be back for long until his next injury

And FOUR yes FOUR loans which will definitely not happen

And this squad is going to get us through a tough 46 match plus cup games

Fack me this post proves you are a not right

He's a massive bell end. hasn't got a clue. What a tvvat.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:03 - Aug 11 with 1318 viewslonglostjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:00 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Let's wait and see what happens shall we before getting our knickers in a twist.

Come on. Deep down you must realise the Yanks can’t be trusted FFS. As for the sellouts....

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:03 - Aug 11 with 1316 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:02 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

He's a massive bell end. hasn't got a clue. What a tvvat.

prick

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:05 - Aug 11 with 1314 viewsFireboy2

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:00 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

What i can do is pick your supposed squad that will do us fine to bits

You ugly lanky streak of p!ss

Btw i dont normally name call its just i KNOW thats what you look like
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 0:09]
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:06 - Aug 11 with 1314 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:56 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

We were relegated because of Clement you little prick

Aye Clement. Who was there for less than a year. Aye he was the problem. You fanny.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:14 - Aug 11 with 1279 viewsDarran

The Res does make a bit of a point mind and I think he’s a right prick.

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS ‘NOT’ CLOSED.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:14 - Aug 11 with 1282 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:03 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

prick

Good response. Silly little missses.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:17 - Aug 11 with 1277 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:05 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

What i can do is pick your supposed squad that will do us fine to bits

You ugly lanky streak of p!ss

Btw i dont normally name call its just i KNOW thats what you look like
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 0:09]

Aye and he's a proper tvvat in real life too mate.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:23 - Aug 11 with 1259 viewsmahoss

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:59 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

No, it doesn't concern me and the mechanics of our club should have been made a sticky on this site for the perennially thick kunts that post on here who just can't grasp it.

They haven't pocketed anything.

The Trust should make a statement to that effect and quick so dullards can hopefully take it in.

I say again 'THEY HAVE,NT PUT A PENNY INTO THE CLUB SINCE THEY AQUIRED IT'' for transfers when they blatantly said they would..........
Everybody,s talking about it !
They are massively up on transfer dealings since they took over,have a look at the figures maybe eh !
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:28 - Aug 11 with 1245 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:17 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

Aye and he's a proper tvvat in real life too mate.

Have you got a real life?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:36 - Aug 11 with 1226 viewsChief

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

I'd say our squad is pretty strong for this league, but could be stronger.

Keeper aside we have...

Full backs

Naughton
Roberts
Olsson
John

Centre Halves

VdH
Naughton can cover
Rodon
Loan player
Loan player

Midfield

Carroll
Fulton
Fer
Maric
Grimes
Dhanda
Celina
Routs can play at 10
Loan player

Wide
McKay
Asoro
Montero
Routs
Dyer

Forwards

McBurnie
Bony
Loan player
Loan player

.we definitely have work to do but we've got a bloody good side there. We should be excited, we could pick up a gem or two. They do exist, especially in this league and if Macauley can weave his magic again, let's see.

5 loans coming before the end of the month!? And you think everything is rosy so its actually in reality more is needed.

Naughton can cover? You've said in another thread that Amat isn't up and it and is 'missing something' but you're saying Naughton isn't!? Jesus Christ

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:41 - Aug 11 with 1212 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:28 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Have you got a real life?

Aye tvvat. My misses and kids facking like me too. If you want any tips, inbox me son.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:43 - Aug 11 with 1209 viewsGeoffThom

Guys I don't know why your biting with this knob,it's the same monkey that's said for two years everything is rosy and llorente siggy and others were crap ,he's feckin clueless and should go watch aberdare in lower leagues which is about his level
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:43 - Aug 11 with 1207 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:36 - Aug 11 by Chief

5 loans coming before the end of the month!? And you think everything is rosy so its actually in reality more is needed.

Naughton can cover? You've said in another thread that Amat isn't up and it and is 'missing something' but you're saying Naughton isn't!? Jesus Christ

Naughton is twice the player Amat is.

Your first sentence I don't think Stephen Hawking could decipher but if you're bemoaning a high number of loan players, how many did Fulham have last season?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:44 - Aug 11 with 1203 viewsDJack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 23:56 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

We were relegated because of Clement you little prick

Stop, right there! I've not taken issue with what you've posted recently, even though I disagree with much of what you've posted (or your conclusion at least). To say that we got relegated because of Clement is diversionary arse-dribble.

We have been relegated because Huw's disastrous attempt at being DoF and spunking away millions of pounds on players not suited to the club. This was followed by the Yankee speculators (who Huw sold the club to) who know nothing about football making decisions like Bob Bradley etc. Then there was Bradley, Clement and Carvalhal adding to the fúckwittery bonfire.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:47 - Aug 11 with 1192 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:44 - Aug 11 by DJack

Stop, right there! I've not taken issue with what you've posted recently, even though I disagree with much of what you've posted (or your conclusion at least). To say that we got relegated because of Clement is diversionary arse-dribble.

We have been relegated because Huw's disastrous attempt at being DoF and spunking away millions of pounds on players not suited to the club. This was followed by the Yankee speculators (who Huw sold the club to) who know nothing about football making decisions like Bob Bradley etc. Then there was Bradley, Clement and Carvalhal adding to the fúckwittery bonfire.

The fact you even think Jenkins is the only one responsible for signing players says it all.

Clement murdered us and if we had had a tidy manager last August we'd still be in the league.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:49 - Aug 11 with 1187 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:36 - Aug 11 by Chief

He's just a contrary tvvat. Don't pay any attention.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:49 - Aug 11 with 1186 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:49 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

He's just a contrary tvvat. Don't pay any attention.

Inboxed you kunt

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:50 - Aug 11 with 1184 viewsLoyal

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:47 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

The fact you even think Jenkins is the only one responsible for signing players says it all.

Clement murdered us and if we had had a tidy manager last August we'd still be in the league.

I have to say Chris your stance of 3 years ago and the multiple anti Jenkins posts you made back then has to beg the question why the change of mind? Some of the stuff you wrote back then was seriously damning.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 01:00 - Aug 11 with 1163 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:49 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Inboxed you kunt

Replied darling.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 01:04 - Aug 11 with 1155 viewsChief

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:43 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Naughton is twice the player Amat is.

Your first sentence I don't think Stephen Hawking could decipher but if you're bemoaning a high number of loan players, how many did Fulham have last season?

Naughton playing out of position at centre back is twice the player Amat is in his normal position at centre back!?
Don't be silly. Imagine Naughton trying to play in a back 4!? (And it'll have to be a back 4 at present because we don't have enough for 5).

Not bemoaning the amount of loans clubs are allowed no, just amazed that anyone thinks we are going to get the 5 that you say are needed (and you are looking through rose tinted glasses so in reality we could do with more than 5).

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 01:05 - Aug 11 with 1155 viewsDyfnant

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:14 - Aug 11 by Darran

The Res does make a bit of a point mind and I think he’s a right prick.

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS ‘NOT’ CLOSED.

Spot on, plenty of time to loan McBurnie to Rangers yet.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 01:06 - Aug 11 with 1147 viewsDJack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 00:47 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Res, I don't think that Huw was the only one but we have seen his pattern of signings before the Yanks and the same pattern after they arrived.

As to "Clement murdered us and if we had had a tidy manager last August we'd still be in the league.2...Bollix, if we'd

A. Kept Frankie G

B. Replaced Frankie with anyone but Bob Bradley

we would still be in the Premier league.

So, again I disagree with you but hey, all I care about is going forward from now on...So the Yanks need to up their game. (...and definitely get rid of Huw)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024