Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 22310 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:54 - Aug 11 with 1759 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:49 - Aug 11 by Shaky

Nah. You're a liar, and not a very good one.

Nah, I'm not and any number of people and posters can vouch for me. Nobody could ever do that for you. You're an invisible fraud.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:57 - Aug 11 with 1740 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:50 - Aug 11 by byron

Appears like you might be getting a bit more wrong, time will tell hey

Time will tell but I am happy for time to prove it one way or the other, you scum kunt

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:07 - Aug 11 with 1695 viewsJonathans_coat

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:50 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

You're spot on there

I can’t take anyone seriously who complains that:-

“posters in here cannot tolerate intelligent thought processing”,

and then a couple of posts later tells a poster:-

“You can stick yer maths up yer ar5e!”
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:09 - Aug 11 with 1685 viewsShaky

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:54 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Nah, I'm not and any number of people and posters can vouch for me. Nobody could ever do that for you. You're an invisible fraud.

Any number of people can vouch for the fact you have been siding with the sellouts against the interests of the fans for at least a year.

And now here you are putting out a statement under you own name that anybody with half a brain can see you didn't write except for the small bits you quite obviously inserted.

Watch yourself, Chris. You are playing a very dangerous game indeed.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:13 - Aug 11 with 1663 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:09 - Aug 11 by Shaky

Any number of people can vouch for the fact you have been siding with the sellouts against the interests of the fans for at least a year.

And now here you are putting out a statement under you own name that anybody with half a brain can see you didn't write except for the small bits you quite obviously inserted.

I wrote that. It's pathetic to think the Club would write the same things as I have been saying the last 2 months on here. It's all there.

I got up this morning and read Facebook for the first time, I'm on there you see - under my own name - and saw the mess and anger and wanted to get a few things off my mind.

Everything Ive said in my Facebook post I've said on here. It wasn't even for this site, it was for there.

You are a nobody hiding away from real life - a coward in the true sense of the word.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:17 - Aug 11 with 1630 viewspeenemunde

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:09 - Aug 11 by Shaky

Watch yourself, playing a very dangerous game ? Wtf are you talking about, or is that some kind of threat ?
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 1636 viewsShaky

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:17 - Aug 11 by peenemunde

Watch yourself, playing a very dangerous game ? Wtf are you talking about, or is that some kind of threat ?

Fcuk off, Dim, you little kunt.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:19 - Aug 11 with 1635 viewsTheResurrection

And this is the most pathetic of attempts at trying to keep the angst among supporters by this fraud from Denmark who only jumped on our bandwagon because his idol began to manage us.

A challenge for you dumbkunt....

Which bullet point can you find in my post do you think has come from the Club?

You tell me and I'll find a post in here where I've said it before.

Off you go....

Login to get fewer ads

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:23 - Aug 11 with 1615 viewspeenemunde

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:18 - Aug 11 by Shaky

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:24 - Aug 11 with 1619 viewsShaky

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:19 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

And this is the most pathetic of attempts at trying to keep the angst among supporters by this fraud from Denmark who only jumped on our bandwagon because his idol began to manage us.

Off you go....

I've got better things to do than trade playground insults with you.

People will read those bullets and they will recognise your writing style in very small sections. As they have done and already passed judgement on.

Except for Dim obviously, wearing his weekend full tweed 3-piece dipshit suit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:33 - Aug 11 with 1583 viewspeenemunde

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:19 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Off you go....

Is Shaky Danish then ?
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:44 - Aug 11 with 1572 viewsbarry_island

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:35 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Yes he is and he's on a decent wack. Do you think he's really on a low salary and the rest is going to Kaplan and Levien. You think the Club is cooking the books then? It's a crying shame that we have god knows how many accountants on the Trust, who see the accounts every month, and are not picking up on this.

Your second point, you mean they are winning Club tenders for works being carried out in relation to SCFC? Oh right, which works or tenders would they be then? Are we building yet ANOTHER training ground? Again, the accounts are seen every month. How is this getting past the Trust?

Yes we would've had relegation clauses but are you really that naive to think our wage bill was below the £60m we'd get in from this years monies? Seriously?

Bony had an ACL, do you think that was an issue on his medical? Did we pick it up with Bodde? Did Liverpool pick it up with Oxlaide Facking Chanberlain? Are you the Doctor of facking Thick?

We gambled on Ayew and it looked very briefly like it was going to pay off. Sadly, for more than just the reason of Awey coming back we blew the last 10 games of the season. We had 31 points so we'd proved we could get results. Do you think it was just the decision of Ayew that sank us???

I would guess we've received some kind of loan fees for both Ayews and their wages gone. They are still ours to sell. Amat FFS, after hardly playing in 4 years still went for a million.

Our youngsters?? So you turn on our youngsters who would never have got a game in the EPL. Classy.

Stick your maths up yer arse.

Dr Fecking Thick back again.

1. Have I said Pearlman is on a low salary? Just saying that His £750,000 or the £500,000 for Huw would be better spent having a second centre half.

2. Of course I said Kaplan and Levein are taking his salary...

3. When have the Trust's accountants ever sought to look at the club's accounts or tendering processes on anything approaching a forensic level? Again a genuine question I don't know the answer.

4. Have I accused anyone of cooking the books? No. But surely you can see that dividends are not the only route that money can be taken out of accounts. Whilst we must have enough training grounds by now, I am sure there will be other opportunities.

5. Yes I am naive enough to believe our wages with relegation clauses would have been below £60 million, otherwise how would our financial wizards think we could survive without a fire sale. On second thoughts, you're probably right.

6. Bony's ACL - I think spending £12 - £15m on someone who has played about 10 games in 4 years due to a variety of injuries must have Dr Fecking Thick in charge of finances as well as medicals. Perhaps on the same basis as your Amat good business model we should have offered £1 million for him.

7. Ayew - I was pointing out that was another incomprehensible move as he had been quick to get out the first time and few tears were shed on that occasion either. Was that the only reason? Of course not, there are a myriad of reasons and responsibilities, all of them apparently outside the wit and wisdom of the hierarchy of our club.

8. I ask a genuine question about whether any of our youth players are out on loans to help with their development and you see that as turning on our youngsters? My god you've a strange imagination.

9. Maths was never my strong point so I'll ignore your advice on anal penetration.

Seriously Chris I don't doubt your emotional attachment to the club but given your track record and the views you now promulgate, seemingly from within the club's hierarchy, I have more faith in the views of Psychic Diane Lazarus.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 14:31 - Aug 11 with 1504 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:33 - Aug 11 by peenemunde

Is Shaky Danish then ?

Yeah, jumped on the bandwagon because of Laudrup

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 15:22 - Aug 11 with 1477 viewsandypitt56

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:13 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

Just looking forward to supporting the Club I've followed home and away since the 70's.

I know mistakes have been made and some bad ones. I also know I'm putting an element of blind faith in them. But for me that's the best policy now.

Things could turn ugly for us as a football club if we continually protested and Boo'd our way through every game. It's not going to be as easy to remove multi million pound owners who've paid more than we could ever find to buy the Club. It's also not going to be easy to find other owners to buy them out.

So what's left for us. It's that element of hope isn't it... Hope that lessons have been learnt and we can kick start again.

For me, with a manager like Potter and his new signings, that's a better alternative than going down to slag off the Board and create an atmosphere the players would hate.

There's some talented youngsters brought in. We've got some in our own ranks, the last thing they need is a hostile crowd.

The appointment of the manager was a good sign of a change in direction. The players he's brought in are as well. They deserve a chance to succeed.

Let's see what the loan window brings and let's take it from there.

The past is the past. Crying over spilt milk isn't going to help anything.

You are donald trump and I claim my 5 pound.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:06 - Aug 11 with 1431 viewsAce_Jack

Chris is it difficult to type with Huw Jenkins c0ck in your mouth?
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 18:01 - Aug 11 with 1364 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 16:06 - Aug 11 by Ace_Jack

Chris is it difficult to type with Huw Jenkins c0ck in your mouth?

Let's see how you type shall we with a straightener in your mush?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:57 - Aug 11 with 1301 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 14:31 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Yeah? And he's still here you soft kant, so fack off is it.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 20:37]
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:58 - Aug 11 with 1293 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 18:01 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

There's the real Res, making threats. Grow up boy.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:07 - Aug 11 with 1267 views34dfgdf54

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 18:01 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Speaking of straighteners to the mush. I pray my paths cross Huw one day.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 1235 viewsBLAZE

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 14:31 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Chris, a few years back you absolutely ripped posters apart on here for suggesting the Danish fans were just jumping on the Laudrup bandwagon. Everyone is welcome, our support isn’t a closed shop etc.

Turns out in hindsight those posters had a point as 95% of the Danish fans are long gone. Yet now you’re criticising one who has actually stuck around!?

Your opinions are very inconsistent - it’s only so apparent because you’re so aggressive in sharing them. It seems when the main body of fan opinion flips in one direction, you automatically flip in the other. I’m not doubting your support for the club, but I’m coming to the conclusion that your online persona is all about being as contrary as possible. Why, I don’t know!?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 20:32]
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:48 - Aug 11 with 1198 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 13:18 - Aug 11 by Shaky

Someone hasn’t taken their anti paranoia meds today.

We are back to I am peeny and Chris is being paid and fed lines from the club... to put onto planetswans .... yes planetswans.

Was I fed lines too? I feel I said exactly the same a few days ago but I haven to recieved anything. Shaky reckon you could knock up a google case for a suit against that employment?

Fuming I am.

Embarassing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:51 - Aug 11 with 1189 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:30 - Aug 11 by BLAZE

Chris, a few years back you absolutely ripped posters apart on here for suggesting the Danish fans were just jumping on the Laudrup bandwagon. Everyone is welcome, our support isn’t a closed shop etc.

Turns out in hindsight those posters had a point as 95% of the Danish fans are long gone. Yet now you’re criticising one who has actually stuck around!?

Your opinions are very inconsistent - it’s only so apparent because you’re so aggressive in sharing them. It seems when the main body of fan opinion flips in one direction, you automatically flip in the other. I’m not doubting your support for the club, but I’m coming to the conclusion that your online persona is all about being as contrary as possible. Why, I don’t know!?

Notoriety? Attention? Either way it's rather sick.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:34 - Aug 11 with 1126 viewsSwanseaman

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:30 - Aug 11 by BLAZE

So many inconsistencies, it's unreal.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:49 - Aug 11 with 1087 viewsmarchamjack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 12:27 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

It really is pathetic that some can't deal with a different opinion.

Got no problem at all with differences of opinion. We'll never all agree. I've certainly agreed with some of your views in the past. Not so much Carroll is better than Siggy in fairness.

But you've got to get your script writer at the club to come up with these statements, more in the fashion you'd actually say them yourself. Suspect it's only Dimi on here thinks you wrote that (and he probably doesn't really, but that suits him to back you in that insane world only he lives in).

Definitely agree though that was a great win and I hope the Yanks can pull it out in the loan market.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:51 - Aug 11 with 1079 views100onZero

The Res, E20 & peenemunde. A trio of the most divisive fackers on this site. All patently dealing with homoerotic issues. All probably shills for the board. Or if not, one of them's a shill. The other two just need validation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024