Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now 20:31 - Aug 10 with 22086 viewsTheResurrection

Exactly

And I could've written that statement word for word for the simple reason it's brutally honest and blunt.

We needed to cut back.

We needed the big earners gone

We needed the players who didn't want to be here gone.

Ideally they would've gone early into the window but these things never work like that for umpteen reasons.

We had a job to do and as brutal as it was it just had to be done to keep a professional football club in the city.

The best news from all this is the understanding we needed to reset, the fact we're going to be brave on the ball so we'll see some football and the promise we'll be dipping into the loan market.

We can now do this after a breather and from a strong platform.

They've made mistakes, so what, who doesn't. They seem keen to put those mistakes right

Superb statement

Up the Jacks.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:53 - Aug 11 with 1774 viewsE20Jack

OK.

There are 3 people delighted with yet another 3 points too. Wish there were more.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:59 - Aug 11 with 1759 viewsJonathans_coat

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:51 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

The Res, E20 & peenemunde. A trio of the most divisive fackers on this site. All patently dealing with homoerotic issues. All probably shills for the board. Or if not, one of them's a shill. The other two just need validation.

Aren’t they all the same person? I’ve never seen them disagree, or not back each other up in every thread. All pick on the same posters and ridicule the same points of view. And all resort to insults and threats when people start to prove them wrong. Probably not, but I find it very odd.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 22:01]
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:02 - Aug 11 with 1736 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:59 - Aug 11 by Jonathans_coat

Aren’t they all the same person? I’ve never seen them disagree, or not back each other up in every thread. All pick on the same posters and ridicule the same points of view. And all resort to insults and threats when people start to prove them wrong. Probably not, but I find it very odd.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 22:01]

I have never picked on anyone, never insulted anyone without them insulting me and never spoken to peeny in my life let alone back him at every opportunity.

Apart from that it’s a sound theory.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 1741 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:53 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

OK.

There are 3 people delighted with yet another 3 points too. Wish there were more.

Aw bless, here he is looking for validation. Seems like he's not the shill then, he just want's attention.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:05 - Aug 11 with 1726 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:03 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

Aw bless, here he is looking for validation. Seems like he's not the shill then, he just want's attention.

Phew. That’s me in the clear.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:05 - Aug 11 with 1734 views100onZero

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:02 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

I have never picked on anyone, never insulted anyone without them insulting me and never spoken to peeny in my life let alone back him at every opportunity.

Apart from that it’s a sound theory.

Okay good lad. Well done.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:06 - Aug 11 with 1718 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:05 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

Okay good lad. Well done.

Cheers

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:39 - Aug 12 with 1615 viewsShaky

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:48 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Someone hasn’t taken their anti paranoia meds today.

We are back to I am peeny and Chris is being paid and fed lines from the club... to put onto planetswans .... yes planetswans.

Was I fed lines too? I feel I said exactly the same a few days ago but I haven to recieved anything. Shaky reckon you could knock up a google case for a suit against that employment?

Fuming I am.

Embarassing.

Given that you are just a glorified touch typist, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you were unable to spot that Chris copy/pasted a classic talking points memo of the type usually churned out by PR firms for corporate and political clients.

Unlucky for him neither did he, otherwise he would have realised to at least delete the telltale bullet point symbols; a schoolboy error from a schoolboy sized intellect residing in a house sized ego.

Even without that marker, the language clearly wasn't his.

The only open question is whether he originally helped to craft the points or whether he is purely an errand boy? Almost certainly just an errand boy though. Too stupid for anything else.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:46 - Aug 12 with 1603 viewsShaky

. . .But it's interesting Dim, that your alleged first post and thought on a day where Swansea registered a fantastic win, was to come to this thread and dissemble.

Regardless of what your agenda actually is, a fan you most certainly are not.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:02 - Aug 12 with 1589 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 21:51 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

The Res, E20 & peenemunde. A trio of the most divisive fackers on this site. All patently dealing with homoerotic issues. All probably shills for the board. Or if not, one of them's a shill. The other two just need validation.

The internet gives them the importance and attention they crave which sadly is missing from their everyday lives.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:56 - Aug 12 with 1551 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:46 - Aug 12 by Shaky

. . .But it's interesting Dim, that your alleged first post and thought on a day where Swansea registered a fantastic win, was to come to this thread and dissemble.

Regardless of what your agenda actually is, a fan you most certainly are not.

Well my boy, my first thought after the win it most certainly was not. I posted many hours after the win, real fans celebrate by enjoying the occasion.

It was indeed my first contribution to this forum however. My posts are aligned with the values of the club - a desire to win and 2 fingers up to those who don’t support it. I felt the attitude shown towards Rodon was a disgrace and happily made my views clear.

A bit like your first thought after we sold people was to come on here and make a list of all the “stupid people” to garner a reaction, when in reality it was a list of all those that were mean to you, quite deservedly.

A loyal fan of 20+ years and multiple season ticket holder trumps a Danish attention seeker that has never been to Swansea.

Just saying.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:59 - Aug 12 with 1542 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:39 - Aug 12 by Shaky

Given that you are just a glorified touch typist, it doesn't surprise me in the least that you were unable to spot that Chris copy/pasted a classic talking points memo of the type usually churned out by PR firms for corporate and political clients.

Unlucky for him neither did he, otherwise he would have realised to at least delete the telltale bullet point symbols; a schoolboy error from a schoolboy sized intellect residing in a house sized ego.

The only open question is whether he originally helped to craft the points or whether he is purely an errand boy? Almost certainly just an errand boy though. Too stupid for anything else.

Oh Jesus. Are you Ill, genuinely? I feel bad laughing. If you PM me it will be total confidence and I will step away and allow you these posts. But I need to know for clarity and fairness.

Out of interest... Do you still believe Pearlman employed me and Chris to laugh at your spreadsheets too? That was another tale you put together not so long ago. Have you gone cold on that?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 10:00]

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:00 - Aug 12 with 1548 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 08:39 - Aug 12 by Shaky

What a complete freak, they weren't bullet points, they were asterisks from my Mac

* Shakey is a weird one
* How can one person be so wrong so many times
* He just cannot cope with his levels of paranoia
* And he's been found out for the fraud he really is

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:01 - Aug 12 with 1541 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 09:02 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The internet gives them the importance and attention they crave which sadly is missing from their everyday lives.

Nothing gives you any importance because you're a nothing nobody - a complete non entity.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:01 - Aug 12 with 1527 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:00 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

What a complete freak, they weren't bullet points, they were asterisks from my Mac

* Shakey is a weird one
* How can one person be so wrong so many times
* He just cannot cope with his levels of paranoia
* And he's been found out for the fraud he really is

Was that the memo I sent you yesterday?

You forgot to delete the bullet points pal.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:04 - Aug 12 with 1524 viewsTheResurrection

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:01 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Was that the memo I sent you yesterday?

You forgot to delete the bullet points pal.

He genuinely is off his facking rocker.

Me bullet pointing for my Facebook page so the idiots moaning on there could see things in bite sizes and hey, it's EVERYTHING I've said on the site OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... He refused to take me up on that challenge yesterday when I asked him which bit was unique enough for me not to have said it and for it to have been fed to me by the Club?!!! Hahaha

FFS

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:31 - Aug 12 with 1484 viewsShaky

Not as much as you are hurting errand boy.

And let me tell you you have crossed the line here. Which tells me I landed one straight on your gormless little face.

You've sold out, you worthless piece of shit
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 10:33]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:36 - Aug 12 with 1477 viewsShaky

No but you should, now that you have been exposed, eBoy

Don;t you have some boxes you have to shift from Mr Jenkins office?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 11:32 - Aug 12 with 1435 viewsE20Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 10:31 - Aug 12 by Shaky

Not as much as you are hurting errand boy.

And let me tell you you have crossed the line here. Which tells me I landed one straight on your gormless little face.

You've sold out, you worthless piece of shit
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 10:33]

Malice and intent again?

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 14:11 - Aug 12 with 1397 viewsAce_Jack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 18:01 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

Let's see how you type shall we with a straightener in your mush?

If I were half the c**t that you are, my family and friends wouldn’t talk to me.

You’re a total disgrace.
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:25 - Aug 31 with 1215 viewsNeathJack

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 22:54 - Aug 10 by TheResurrection

I'd say our squad is pretty strong for this league, but could be stronger.

Keeper aside we have...

Full backs

Naughton
Roberts
Olsson
John

Centre Halves

VdH
Naughton can cover
Rodon
Loan player
Loan player

Midfield

Carroll
Fulton
Fer
Maric
Grimes
Dhanda
Celina
Routs can play at 10
Loan player

Wide
McKay
Asoro
Montero
Routs
Dyer

Forwards

McBurnie
Bony
Loan player
Loan player

.we definitely have work to do but we've got a bloody good side there. We should be excited, we could pick up a gem or two. They do exist, especially in this league and if Macauley can weave his magic again, let's see.

5 loans?

Ah...
Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:36 - Aug 31 with 1166 viewsDarran

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:25 - Aug 31 by NeathJack

5 loans?

Ah...

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:16 - Aug 31 with 1071 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 19:25 - Aug 31 by NeathJack

5 loans?

Ah...

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:16 - Aug 31 with 1070 viewsTheResurrection

5 loans?

Ah...

Oh to hope for more players. What a crime to look on the bright side. I know that's alien to you but it'll do for me.

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:23 - Aug 31 with 1041 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Superb Statement. Well done the Board. Time to get behind SCFC now on 20:16 - Aug 31 by TheResurrection

Oh to hope for more players. What a crime to look on the bright side. I know that's alien to you but it'll do for me.

We will bear in mind the fact that your judgement is impaired by optimism.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024