Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... 22:13 - Aug 10 with 1310 viewsThrasher6

They must fear that Jenkins would blow the whistle on them...if they sacked him. Not many disagree that he should have got the can, but what's strange is why the yanks haven't done it. They seem to blame him in that missive.
But Jenkins away from the club could really do them some serious damage....by keeping him on they can control him...and we are all the losers in the whole sordid business.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2018 22:14]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 22:18 - Aug 10 with 1242 viewsNeathJack

Two words: Human shield.
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 22:21 - Aug 10 with 1220 viewsLeonWasGod

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 22:18 - Aug 10 by NeathJack

Exactly.
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 23:14 - Aug 10 with 1050 viewsomarjack

It's very obvious that the club is being stripped of its assets illegally..and instead of relocating the funds back into the business..it's simply going into their personal pockets..Which is of course a criminal act.

Huw knows every single detail of that..And he's holding it over their heads..for 600k/yr and a nice job to satisfy his ego.

I might be wrong here..And if later on I was corrected I'll accept I've been wrong about the following statement..but..I've never seen the 3 of them together..making a statement together or anything of the sort..it's like they all dread each other.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 00:52 - Aug 11 with 921 viewsLoyal

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 23:14 - Aug 10 by omarjack

It's very obvious that the club is being stripped of its assets illegally..and instead of relocating the funds back into the business..it's simply going into their personal pockets..Which is of course a criminal act.

Huw knows every single detail of that..And he's holding it over their heads..for 600k/yr and a nice job to satisfy his ego.

I might be wrong here..And if later on I was corrected I'll accept I've been wrong about the following statement..but..I've never seen the 3 of them together..making a statement together or anything of the sort..it's like they all dread each other.

Its obvious, none of them exist in each others world.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 03:21 - Aug 11 with 849 viewsvjay48

You sound as if you think you know what is going on,take your evidence to the Police,thousands of fans would thank you if it resulted in a court case!
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 06:26 - Aug 11 with 771 viewsmajorraglan

Interesting point, but I would also imagine with the Trust looking at their options it would suit them to have a United position.
It may also be that some of the major decisions which have not worked out or potentially had major implications including appointing Brad B, the delay in selling Gylfi to Everton, the alleged delay in sacking Paul Clement may be their decisions (possibly against HJ advice) and that this has strengthened HJ position because they have no one else they can trust and the footballing decisions they have made have come up short.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 6:42]
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 06:29 - Aug 11 with 765 viewspeenemunde

Clueless
The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 06:31 - Aug 11 with 759 viewspeenemunde

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 03:21 - Aug 11 by vjay48

You sound as if you think you know what is going on,take your evidence to the Police,thousands of fans would thank you if it resulted in a court case!

Omar is a clueless idiot.
I doubt he knows what day it is, let alone have information about the club, owners etc.
Login to get fewer ads

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 06:58 - Aug 11 with 721 viewsbarry_island

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 22:18 - Aug 10 by NeathJack

It worked for the previous owners so why not the new ones as well?

I also really don't understand what Omar is saying and hope that he is too young to be taken to court. In his defence some of the stuff he is posting is probably too ludicrous to be viewed as slander.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The reason why HJ hasn't been sacked.... on 07:05 - Aug 11 with 714 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wrong, OP, totally wrong.

Levien and Kaplan know that the vast majority of Swans supporters direct about 80% of their anger for the shitty way the club is being run at HJ, and only about 20% at them.

That ratio should be reversed, IMO, but that's besides the point. If they sack Jenkins, they lose their scapegoat.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024