Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone like a bit of gardening? 23:56 - Aug 10 with 1596 viewslonglostjack

Vegetables - I always plant new potatoes. Flowers - Lavatera easy and give a good show. Like gardening apart from cutting the lawn.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 09:01 - Aug 12 with 415 viewslifelong

Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 08:46 - Aug 12 by Pacemaker

Talking to a guy who runs a boat out of the marina a few months back who was telling me how many Lobsters he gets off the Port Talbot Harbour long arm.

I didn't know they were so plentiful around here.

It’s been a good season for Lobsters, I’ve only one Lobster pot these days, last week I lifted it 3 times and there was a total of 5 Lobsters in it, 2 were undersized and were returned.
Legally, if you’re unlicensed, you are allowed a total of 5 pots and can take one Lobster and 5 Crabs per day.
Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 15:08 - Aug 12 with 364 viewsdickythorpe

Lifey, I've been to Cadgwith on the Lizard peninsula plus Mevagissey, Fowey, Newlyn and Mousehole.
The variety of fish and lobster caught there was a sight to behold.
Have you ever been fishing down there?
Only Gower beats Cornwall for me.....although I do like some parts of pembrokeshire and north Wales.
Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 350 viewslifelong

Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 15:08 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

Lifey, I've been to Cadgwith on the Lizard peninsula plus Mevagissey, Fowey, Newlyn and Mousehole.
The variety of fish and lobster caught there was a sight to behold.
Have you ever been fishing down there?
Only Gower beats Cornwall for me.....although I do like some parts of pembrokeshire and north Wales.

Been down there and stayed near Helston, beautiful area, not fished there though.
Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 348 viewsdickythorpe

Porthleven is next harbour village 2 miles down from Helston. Great brewery called Spingo.
Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 16:59 - Aug 12 with 344 viewslifelong

Does anyone like a bit of gardening? on 16:53 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

Porthleven is next harbour village 2 miles down from Helston. Great brewery called Spingo.

Took a touring caravan down there about 25 years ago, wife and 3 kids...happy days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024