Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28793 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:22 - Aug 11 with 2269 viewsicecoldjack

What the Res fails to realise is that most of us have spent years dealing with dodgy owners and underperforming teams, it's nothing g new to us, while there is plenty of deserved hate for the owners there is also nothing but 100% backing of the players and manager on the field, it's always been this way, apart from a few years of prem glory the club has always been in turmoil !

This is why the Res posts are utter tripe, like I said, the bloke is FAKE NEWS !!
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:31 - Aug 11 with 2236 viewsMrSwerve

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:16 - Aug 11 by Loyal

I don't know any Swansea City supporters who want the team to lose.

Same. Not a single one. But there we are.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:43 - Aug 11 with 2210 viewsBloodyhills

Fans are praying for us to lose?? Utter bullshit. Fans want the team to win today and always and want the club to excel.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 2187 viewsSwanseaman

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:22 - Aug 11 by icecoldjack

What the Res fails to realise is that most of us have spent years dealing with dodgy owners and underperforming teams, it's nothing g new to us, while there is plenty of deserved hate for the owners there is also nothing but 100% backing of the players and manager on the field, it's always been this way, apart from a few years of prem glory the club has always been in turmoil !

This is why the Res posts are utter tripe, like I said, the bloke is FAKE NEWS !!

Spot on. & it's obvious they have failed to replace, so injuries will be a worry.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 15:08]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:16 - Aug 11 with 2104 views34dfgdf54

Brilliant support for the boys today and Potter.

After the game when the job was done the chants went up for Jenkins head and rightly so.

Jenkins out
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:27 - Aug 11 with 2081 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:16 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

After the game when the job was done the chants went up for Jenkins head and rightly so.

Jenkins out

My job is done.

Great, great support from the Jack Army apart from 2 minutes when Nordvelt went off.

Great to see a connection between fans and supporters again at the end.

So much work still to be done and now we need backing. We need 2, 3 or 4 players to come in that can genuinely fight for a first team slot, then this league can be ours for the taking.

Get in..... Facking Jack Army !!!!!! ⚽❤⚽❤⚽

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:33 - Aug 11 with 2061 viewswaynekerr55

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:16 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

Jenkins out

Did he show up?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:37 - Aug 11 with 2044 viewsNeathJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:33 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Did he show up?

No.

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:39 - Aug 11 with 2029 viewsJackfath

Utter nonsense posted by the OP.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 2032 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:27 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

My job is done.

Great, great support from the Jack Army apart from 2 minutes when Nordvelt went off.

So much work still to be done and now we need backing. We need 2, 3 or 4 players to come in that can genuinely fight for a first team slot, then this league can be ours for the taking.

Your "job"? What's that then? Were you playing? Behind the bar in the directors lounge?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:42 - Aug 11 with 2024 viewsAce_Jack

My job is done.

Yeah well done mate. Good job Chris. W****r.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:44 - Aug 11 with 2013 viewsNeathJack

My job is done.

Aye, thank goodness there's a connection between the fans and supporters.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:56 - Aug 11 with 1971 viewslifelong

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:39 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

I agree.

Who are the posters on here who want us to lose, apart from Cardiff City fans???
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:01 - Aug 11 with 1950 viewspeenemunde

Not really.
If the team has a good season, there is absolutely no chance of a regime change.
Isn’t that what some fans want ?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:18 - Aug 11 with 1920 viewsDrGonzo

Mr Credibility strikes again.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:18 - Aug 11 with 1919 viewsjackal

In 45 years of supporting the Swans I've never met a single fan who wants us to lose.Especially not praying for it.

Just when I think this tw@t can't sink any lower, he manages it.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:30 - Aug 11 with 1887 viewsirishswan546

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:01 - Aug 11 by peenemunde

Not really.
If the team has a good season, there is absolutely no chance of a regime change.
Isn’t that what some fans want ?

The op states our fans are praying we lose today, not one comment on this site today says anything of the sort and all have said they will support the team today and any comments about the support in the stadium say that fans duly delivered.

You can be unhappy about the way the board are running the club and still want the team to win.

Also winning does not mean a regime change won't happen as maybe we get promoted and they sell the club shortly after being promoted or in a few seasons it has happened before, not saying it will in our case, just highlighting owners do sell when a team does well & not just when they lose.

If any person wants us to lose than they are not a true Swansea fan
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 18:31]
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:32 - Aug 11 with 1869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:18 - Aug 11 by jackal

In 45 years of supporting the Swans I've never met a single fan who wants us to lose.Especially not praying for it.

Just when I think this tw@t can't sink any lower, he manages it.

It's for people like him the word "guttersnipe" was invented.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:33 - Aug 11 with 1865 viewsOldjack

Warra a div !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:45 - Aug 11 with 1826 viewsKingBony

My job is done.

Have an up arrow

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:05 - Aug 11 with 1781 viewsCooperman

My job is done.

PMSL at your first four words.

As for your next two paragraphs, well you had zero influence on the outcome.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:06 - Aug 11 with 1774 viewsvetchonian

He never posts anything but

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:08 - Aug 11 with 1769 views100onZero

What a silly OP. What is wrong with this guy. Every fan I spoke to today wanted us to win??? Funny that they were all Swans fans too.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:11 - Aug 11 with 1762 viewsFlashberryjack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 by Darran

Hideous thread from a hideous prick.

Great post.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:13 - Aug 11 with 1751 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:19 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

LIFE IS KARMA

You are despicable. Hang your head in shame kunt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024