Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28883 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:15 - Aug 11 with 1911 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:32 - Aug 11 by byron

By five clear goals

Now that's funny.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:18 - Aug 11 with 1903 viewsDafyddHuw

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:26 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

Hideous, attention seeking thread from someone who thinks it's "all about him".

Innit.

Mr. Me should be apologising to all Jacks for that disgusting thread header.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 1898 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 17:27 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

My job is done.

Great, great support from the Jack Army apart from 2 minutes when Nordvelt went off.

Great to see a connection between fans and supporters again at the end.

So much work still to be done and now we need backing. We need 2, 3 or 4 players to come in that can genuinely fight for a first team slot, then this league can be ours for the taking.

Get in..... Facking Jack Army !!!!!! ⚽❤⚽❤⚽

My job is done.

Yeah it was all you and your shitty post, and bad attitude. Thanks for saving the day. Facking hilarious.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:23 - Aug 11 with 1879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:20 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

My job is done.

Yeah it was all you and your shitty post, and bad attitude. Thanks for saving the day. Facking hilarious.

That's what mental illness is. Delusion , not living in reality or in his case living in a reality he created for himself.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:24 - Aug 11 with 1862 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:23 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

That's what mental illness is. Delusion , not living in reality or in his case living in a reality he created for himself.

Shame he's sharing it with us though.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:31 - Aug 11 with 1856 viewsNewhousemustscore

To the OP - I don't post on here that often these days. Remind me, when you talk about getting behind the team, are you the same guy that used to publicly slag off Siggy & Llorente, even when they"d had a really good game?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:41 - Aug 11 with 1830 viewsEasternJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:31 - Aug 11 by Newhousemustscore

To the OP - I don't post on here that often these days. Remind me, when you talk about getting behind the team, are you the same guy that used to publicly slag off Siggy & Llorente, even when they"d had a really good game?

That’s the one. More flip flops than a Butlins disco

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 1755 viewsBillyChong

Nonsense stop talking bollocks and rimming Huw. You’ve lost all reputation you’ve gained as a long term swans fan.
Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 1751 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The OP seems to have completely lost the plot.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 1724 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:34 - Aug 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

The OP seems to have completely lost the plot.

No. He's batting for the owners against the fans. That's what he's become, a turncoat. Traitor. Call it what you like.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1688 viewsjack2jack

'My job is done'
Have you heard yourself , you are not The Messiah.
You have no influence on anyone on here whatsoever ever, just remember that, no one listens to you, your credibility is shot to sh!t.
Enjoy your evening, as always no reply necessary.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 21:20 - Aug 11 with 1667 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 21:10 - Aug 11 by jack2jack

'My job is done'
Have you heard yourself , you are not The Messiah.
You have no influence on anyone on here whatsoever ever, just remember that, no one listens to you, your credibility is shot to sh!t.
Enjoy your evening, as always no reply necessary.

Imagine. Not just on here, on the thousands in the Liberty today. He's facking lost it. I think the board may be issuing him a P45 in the near future.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:04 - Aug 11 with 1618 viewsscruffyjack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 18:01 - Aug 11 by peenemunde

Not really.
If the team has a good season, there is absolutely no chance of a regime change.
Isn’t that what some fans want ?

The team could have a good season and have a regime change, legal action on the way. Are you worried yet?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:08 - Aug 11 with 1606 viewsDJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:32 - Aug 11 by byron

By five clear goals

I'll whisper this...Byron, I'm starting to like you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:24 - Aug 11 with 1578 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:15 - Aug 11 by Darran

Hideous thread from a hideous prick.

Agree, an attention seeking twot.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:33 - Aug 11 with 1548 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 19:20 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

My job is done.

lowest of the low he is...........an agenda.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:37 - Aug 11 with 1531 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:42 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

No. He's batting for the owners against the fans. That's what he's become, a turncoat. Traitor. Call it what you like.

Divide and conquer.....no true fan wants their team to lose.......hes a fecking nob.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:39 - Aug 11 with 1514 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:37 - Aug 11 by swan65split

Divide and conquer.....no true fan wants their team to lose.......hes a fecking nob.

That’s simply not true.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:58 - Aug 11 with 1493 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:39 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

That’s simply not true.

I am not playing your game, go away and play games with your family like normal people.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:07 - Aug 11 with 1465 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:58 - Aug 11 by swan65split

I am not playing your game, go away and play games with your family like normal people.

My “game” is supporting the club, something that there has been a distinct lack of on here.

It is absolutely true that some people value being able to moan on here than the team winning. This was at its most evident when Kinsey showed his complete anger at Bony scoring last year, he couldn’t even describe the goal as it was had to call it lucky while then praising another players goal from another team. Hideous.

That has never really gone, it’s just more subtle these days where they wait for something else to come along to vent heir frustrations at, in a less obvious manner. It’s myself and the Res currently.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:09 - Aug 11 with 1464 viewsFireboy2

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 20:42 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

A quisling?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:10 - Aug 11 with 1459 viewsJackfath

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:07 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

My “game” is supporting the club, something that there has been a distinct lack of on here.

It is absolutely true that some people value being able to moan on here than the team winning. This was at its most evident when Kinsey showed his complete anger at Bony scoring last year, he couldn’t even describe the goal as it was had to call it lucky while then praising another players goal from another team. Hideous.

That has never really gone, it’s just more subtle these days where they wait for something else to come along to vent heir frustrations at, in a less obvious manner. It’s myself and the Res currently.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:11 - Aug 11 with 1454 viewsFireboy2

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:10 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

Indeed dar

The res and E20 in cohorts
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:19 - Aug 11 with 1424 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:10 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

Had a similar reaction when I read that from him too. Infathomable. Pardon the pun.

It will be a much busier site when we lose with people falling over themselves to bump threads.

Sad thing is, we all know this is true.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:23 - Aug 11 with 1417 views100onZero

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:07 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

You're a very special boy and you wrote a very good post, well done.

Have you had enough attention yet?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024