Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28563 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:18 - Aug 12 with 1843 viewsKingBony

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:48 - Aug 12 by AngelRangelQS

Plenty of people wanted Rodon to do sh*t today because they told us on Thursday we had a game today and we’d lose it with just one CB

Proved them all wrong
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 1:49]

Share those posts please?

Why have you decided to become an absolute vvankstain of a bloke this season?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:22 - Aug 12 with 1835 viewsexiledclaseboy

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:48 - Aug 12 by AngelRangelQS

Plenty of people wanted Rodon to do sh*t today because they told us on Thursday we had a game today and we’d lose it with just one CB

Proved them all wrong
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 1:49]

That is abject nonsense.

Poll: Tory leader

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:40 - Aug 12 with 1787 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:14 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

I've seen plenty of people saying that they hoped the Swans lose over the years, both on here and in other places. There were loads saying that they wanted Potter to resign on Thu/Fri, which could have put us in a hell of a mess.

Don’t be silly. Never happened.... apparently.

Also Kinsey and co public displays of annoyance after Bony scores last season was there for all to read at the time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:48 - Aug 12 with 1767 viewsicecoldjack

I can understand somebody saying/typing something out of sheer frustration, but we've all been around long enough to know that in reality supporters turn up and want nothing other than to see the Swans win !

Praying we will lose the game yesterday... FAKE NEWS.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:02 - Aug 12 with 1729 viewsAngelRangelQS

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:09 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

It's a pity you weren't at the stadium. You'd have seen the support the team got from first whistle to last.

The ovation they got at the end and the way the players showed their appreciation for the support they got was touching to day the least. We're all in it together.

So what's wrong with wanting some injury cover at centre half then? (That's directed at you and ARQS).

Exactly. All in it together because we now have a team of young, hungry players who want to be here and we can be proud of.

The performances of some in here this week have been laughable. Thread after thread talking about asset stripping, saying Rodon wasn’t up to standard (like they’d know) and moaning that we’ve sold players who were never fit to play for the club in the first place and most wanted gone. IMO for the first time in ages it looks like we actually have a plan.

Maybe people didn’t want us to lose (I’d had a few after writing that...) but had we done so, I’m sure they all had their hysterical posts mapped out ready to go.

Yes I want cover at CB (and other positions) but we’ve done well so far this summer in the market and we have another couple of weeks left yet. Let’s wait until the loan window closes before turning this board poisonous. Unless people actually believe that the Americans spent £100m on us just so they could sell Jordi Amat to contribute towards signing Wayne Rooney.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:09 - Aug 12 with 1715 viewsShaky

"Beware of the enemy within."

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:03 - Aug 26 with 1568 viewsE20Jack

A very timely bump for a post a few weeks ahead of its time.

First loss of the season and the knives are out.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:11 - Aug 26 with 1542 viewsbuilthjack

I have yet to meet a true Swansea fan who wants the team to lose.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:17 - Aug 26 with 1519 viewsjack247

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:03 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

The knives have been out since deadline day. The defeat has just magnified it
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:27 - Aug 26 with 1483 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:03 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

First loss of the season and I feel exactly the same as I did 8 months ago.

Personally and in the flesh I wouldn't want to be the person who ever said to me you want the swans to lose. This club has been a huge part of my life for 32 years, Fcking arse of a thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:28 - Aug 26 with 1476 viewsJackfath

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:27 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Personally and in the flesh I wouldn't want to be the person who ever said to me you want the swans to lose. This club has been a huge part of my life for 32 years, Fcking arse of a thread.

Correct my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:30 - Aug 26 with 1458 viewsjack247

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:27 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Best post I’ve ever seen from you 👍🏻
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:30 - Aug 26 with 1454 viewsTheResurrection

And it's the same 10 or 15 on every thread. They were waiting with anticipation for yesterday and got what they wanted.

Let's hope the Swans can bounce back quickly to shut them up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:32 - Aug 26 with 1447 viewsJackfath

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:30 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

And it's the same 10 or 15 on every thread. They were waiting with anticipation for yesterday and got what they wanted.

I'm not seeing these people, who are they my friend?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:33 - Aug 26 with 1437 viewsbarry_island

Perhaps the Res was right. Perhaps it is in the interests of those who monetised their love for the club for us to have a couple of poor years. Perhaps some of them are praying we will lose. Perhaps they see an opportunity to squeeze more out of us, sorry I meant the club. Perhaps he can tell us. Perhaps.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:36 - Aug 26 with 1424 viewsjack247

Nobody got what they wanted yesterday. Wanting something and predicting it aren’t the same thing.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:41 - Aug 26 with 1399 viewsmagicdaps10

This post is sick, a cheap shot and a childish one at that.

No Swans want us too lose but most can see when we are being shafted. People with narrow minds have to realise that having a go at the club can be a beneficial thing rather than saying nothing which in turn can be detrimental thing.

To the OP and his bunch of fuvk wits, grow up and open uour eyes to what is happening at YOUR football club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:43 - Aug 26 with 1390 viewsE20Jack

The same people who dug up your positive posts last season and had their finger hovering above the bump post button as soon as the final whistle went confirming our relegation.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:50 - Aug 26 with 1355 viewsJackfath

FAKE NEWS!

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:52 - Aug 26 with 1347 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:41 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

This post is sick, a cheap shot and a childish one at that.

No Swans want us too lose but most can see when we are being shafted. People with narrow minds have to realise that having a go at the club can be a beneficial thing rather than saying nothing which in turn can be detrimental thing.

To the OP and his bunch of fuvk wits, grow up and open uour eyes to what is happening at YOUR football club.

Tell us what’s happening.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:57 - Aug 26 with 1331 viewsChief

Bullshiiite thread. The people speaking out against the board are doing that purely because they don't want us to lose. They don't want the board hanging Potter and the youngsters out to dry. They are speaking out because they want us to win

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:00 - Aug 26 with 1327 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:57 - Aug 26 by Chief

Bullshiiite thread. The people speaking out against the board are doing that purely because they don't want us to lose. They don't want the board hanging Potter and the youngsters out to dry. They are speaking out because they want us to win

Wish I could agree.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:06 - Aug 26 with 1294 viewsChief

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:00 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Wish I could agree.

What is possible though is that people may think a loss will force the yanks had sanctioning some actual transfers to improve the squad. So short term pain for long term gain.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:08 - Aug 26 with 1277 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:06 - Aug 26 by Chief

What is possible though is that people may think a loss will force the yanks had sanctioning some actual transfers to improve the squad. So short term pain for long term gain.

So you are saying some people may have wanted us to lose?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:13 - Aug 26 with 1260 viewsChief

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:08 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

So you are saying some people may have wanted us to lose?

No I'm not, I'm just pointing out that having lost some could see some benefit to it. No real Swans fan would be 'praying' that we lose any game.

Personally I don't trust the yanks to sanction many moves whether we win or lose anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024