Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28794 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:35 - Aug 26 with 1850 viewsDJack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:59 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's actually quite sickening. Some people's egos have totally run away with themselves on here. The "I'm right and the rest of you are wrong" narcissism is totally reminiscent of what happened with Cardiff fans when Hammam was at war with Tan and fans ended up taking sides.

Although this situation is much more bizarre, we all know what has happened.

The actions of the old board have been well documented, selling their souls and the club to make a few million following the unbelievable JTAK marketing exercise, the side lining of the trust, the out of hand rejection of another consortium who would have served the club better in the long run and selling to a fund that was only ever going to take money OUT of the club (after promising the fans that the consortium was going to take the club to the next level.

But even after all of this there are some amongst us who will shout down reasonable criticism and even try to rewrite history just to defend the previous board , whitewashing the above with the JTAK fairytale and that we should be grateful for what we had (7 seasons in the PL which no Swans fan I know hasn't praised them for).

Those 7 seasons and the good times we had (which we're all grateful for) however do not grant immunity for those self same people from criticism when things have gone so badly wrong . The board post Laudrup (including the time after the club was bought by the Americans) have micromanaged a quite dramatic falling off in our effectiveness in the transfer market with some eye watering waste and in the process going through nine managers in 4 and a half years.

That waste has effectively crippled us in the transfer market and prevented us from strengthening at a time when we most desperately need to do so. We have the basis of a good , young and exciting team led by the best manager we have had since Laudrup.

The defence coming in to deflect or nullify such criticism and indeed the demonization of such critics is coming from within the fanbase. It's clear that this is far more sisnister than any kind of the usual run of the mill wumming that happens on football messaging boards. It can be attributed to a form of Narcissistic behavioural disorder or the activity of paid stooges or propagandists, or a mixture of both.

I'll leave people to make up their own minds.

Oh, and by the way this is coming from somebody who felt sick to his stomach that we lost yesterday. Totally down over it and the glaring cracks within our squad (only a couple but they are deep ones) we there for all to see. And those cracks, which have had no inkling of being addressed worry me.

A great post from you Brynnie.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:52 - Aug 26 with 1811 viewslondonlisa2001

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:49 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

Spend more money, buy more players....

But I'm not buying a club shirt to help with the finances.

Love, the criminally thick.

People buying or not buying shirts don’t move the dial much.

People not buying food and drink don’t move the dial much.

Keeping a PL back office and commercial infrastructure and not then assembling a squad designed to be consistent with that moves the dial considerably.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 15:01 - Aug 26 with 1788 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:30 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

Superb post. Everyone should read and digest.

So nobody wants us to lose then? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:12 - Aug 26 with 1694 viewsLeonWasGod

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:59 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's actually quite sickening. Some people's egos have totally run away with themselves on here. The "I'm right and the rest of you are wrong" narcissism is totally reminiscent of what happened with Cardiff fans when Hammam was at war with Tan and fans ended up taking sides.

Although this situation is much more bizarre, we all know what has happened.

The actions of the old board have been well documented, selling their souls and the club to make a few million following the unbelievable JTAK marketing exercise, the side lining of the trust, the out of hand rejection of another consortium who would have served the club better in the long run and selling to a fund that was only ever going to take money OUT of the club (after promising the fans that the consortium was going to take the club to the next level.

But even after all of this there are some amongst us who will shout down reasonable criticism and even try to rewrite history just to defend the previous board , whitewashing the above with the JTAK fairytale and that we should be grateful for what we had (7 seasons in the PL which no Swans fan I know hasn't praised them for).

Those 7 seasons and the good times we had (which we're all grateful for) however do not grant immunity for those self same people from criticism when things have gone so badly wrong . The board post Laudrup (including the time after the club was bought by the Americans) have micromanaged a quite dramatic falling off in our effectiveness in the transfer market with some eye watering waste and in the process going through nine managers in 4 and a half years.

That waste has effectively crippled us in the transfer market and prevented us from strengthening at a time when we most desperately need to do so. We have the basis of a good , young and exciting team led by the best manager we have had since Laudrup.

The defence coming in to deflect or nullify such criticism and indeed the demonization of such critics is coming from within the fanbase. It's clear that this is far more sisnister than any kind of the usual run of the mill wumming that happens on football messaging boards. It can be attributed to a form of Narcissistic behavioural disorder or the activity of paid stooges or propagandists, or a mixture of both.

I'll leave people to make up their own minds.

Oh, and by the way this is coming from somebody who felt sick to his stomach that we lost yesterday. Totally down over it and the glaring cracks within our squad (only a couple but they are deep ones) we there for all to see. And those cracks, which have had no inkling of being addressed worry me.

Cracking post. Poor strawman / trolling / attention seeking from the OP as usual.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:31 - Aug 26 with 1675 viewsBloodyhills

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:46 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

Why exactly is that? Because I have a different opinion and I think I'm right?

What if I am? What if it's the popular opinion that's wrong? You're all so sheepish you wouldn't be able to think for yourself.

Monmouth has summed it up perfectly a few posts ago, is he suffering from the same disorder?

Everyone wants to jump on bandwagons, you don't have to be narcissistic to be able to think and act for yourself.

Facking mutton.

LoL No. People have all sorts of opinions .

It's more that for the most part you verbally abuse anybody who doesn't agree with you.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:42 - Aug 26 with 1650 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 14:52 - Aug 26 by londonlisa2001

People buying or not buying shirts don’t move the dial much.

People not buying food and drink don’t move the dial much.

Keeping a PL back office and commercial infrastructure and not then assembling a squad designed to be consistent with that moves the dial considerably.

It all helps Lisa and fans need to get their entitled and arrogant feet back on the ground a bit because in years gone by every facking penny mattered.

I'm a bit worried about your standpoint on some matters.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:44 - Aug 26 with 1644 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:31 - Aug 26 by Bloodyhills

LoL No. People have all sorts of opinions .

It's more that for the most part you verbally abuse anybody who doesn't agree with you.

Bless them. I never get abused mind.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:46 - Aug 26 with 1634 viewslondonlisa2001

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:42 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

It all helps Lisa and fans need to get their entitled and arrogant feet back on the ground a bit because in years gone by every facking penny mattered.

May hurt Joma and Compass. Us? Tiny bit.

My only concern is the financial health of the club. Not interested in personalities. Interested though in bad decision making.
Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:51 - Aug 26 with 1617 viewsLandore_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:42 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

How much money did Jenkins waste on poor signings?

#backtojack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:03 - Aug 26 with 1501 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:51 - Aug 26 by Landore_Jack

How much money did Jenkins waste on poor signings?

About the same as his signings generated in profit.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 1487 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:03 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

About the same as his signings generated in profit.

Actually I would disagree, I reckon overall Jenkins has turned more than a decent profit which was one of the reasons the yanks kept him on board. Maybe over the last 2 years he is looking poor. But overall... As I said.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 1487 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:44 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

This forum is full of abuse at anyone who dare stand up for the club. It is never noted however - unless you retaliate with similar barbs.

It is an empty standpoint.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:09 - Aug 26 with 1472 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 16:44 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

Got to say though mate you don't half put the boot in.
Hence the animosity.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:11 - Aug 26 with 1467 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:08 - Aug 26 by Loyal

Actually I would disagree, I reckon overall Jenkins has turned more than a decent profit which was one of the reasons the yanks kept him on board. Maybe over the last 2 years he is looking poor. But overall... As I said.

It works out of transfer fees during the PL era that we spent around £2n a year.

It’s an incredible record.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:15 - Aug 26 with 1453 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:11 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

It works out of transfer fees during the PL era that we spent around £2n a year.

It’s an incredible record.

My only gripe with him is his underhand way he sold the club. Its old ground, apart from that I can't fault him. However once a person is labelled with a lack of integrity and then is proven as being so they have no moral high ground whatsoever. He will live to regret it I'm sure be that his concionce or some bloody nutter in the future.

Its such a shame, they gave so much but took so much more away.
He is a complete embarrassment.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:16 - Aug 26 with 1451 viewsjack247

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:08 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

This forum is full of abuse at anyone who dare stand up for the club. It is never noted however - unless you retaliate with similar barbs.

It is an empty standpoint.

By ‘standing up for the club’, you mean standing up for the way the club is being run. It’s a fair viewpoint, but don’t imply those who disagree are against the club.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 1430 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:15 - Aug 26 by Loyal

My only gripe with him is his underhand way he sold the club. Its old ground, apart from that I can't fault him. However once a person is labelled with a lack of integrity and then is proven as being so they have no moral high ground whatsoever. He will live to regret it I'm sure be that his concionce or some bloody nutter in the future.

Its such a shame, they gave so much but took so much more away.
He is a complete embarrassment.

And I agree with you.

My question is why do you think a CEO who will replace him, that likely won’t be from the area or have any connection to the club - will put the club above his own personal wealth or indeed feel that his loyalty to is that to the club rather than his employers?

So assuming your answer to that is “he probably won’t”.

Then you are left with who has the better track record. For me not many people have a better track record than Jenkins meaning that we would be cutting if our nose to spite our face.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:23 - Aug 26 with 1416 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:19 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

And I agree with you.

My question is why do you think a CEO who will replace him, that likely won’t be from the area or have any connection to the club - will put the club above his own personal wealth or indeed feel that his loyalty to is that to the club rather than his employers?

So assuming your answer to that is “he probably won’t”.

Then you are left with who has the better track record. For me not many people have a better track record than Jenkins meaning that we would be cutting if our nose to spite our face.

Because he’ll be an employee of the club with no shares to sell to feather his own nest you fuçking idiot.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:27 - Aug 26 with 1389 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:23 - Aug 26 by Darran

Because he’ll be an employee of the club with no shares to sell to feather his own nest you fuçking idiot.

Huh?

He will do what is in the interests of himself and his employers. I.e the Americans.

How Jenkins isn’t taking any dividends, his shareholding in the club should align him with the aims of the fans more than a non shareholder.

I don’t think you thought that one through did you?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:38 - Aug 26 with 1362 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:27 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Huh?

He will do what is in the interests of himself and his employers. I.e the Americans.

How Jenkins isn’t taking any dividends, his shareholding in the club should align him with the aims of the fans more than a non shareholder.

I don’t think you thought that one through did you?

So what Jenkins is currently doing isn’t in the best interests of his employers. I.e the Americans then?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:42 - Aug 26 with 1347 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:38 - Aug 26 by Darran

So what Jenkins is currently doing isn’t in the best interests of his employers. I.e the Americans then?

According to you lot, yeah.

Hence my point.

If you want him gone because of the fact he acted in self interest but can’t question his track record. Then to replace him with someone else who will almost certainly not act in club interests over himself or his employers that has a worse track record is sheer lunacy.

Be it palatable or not, Jenkins is still a Swansea fan, or indeed if you can’t accept that, far more of a Swansea fan than his replacement will ever be.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:50 - Aug 26 with 1336 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:42 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Hence my point.

If you want him gone because of the fact he acted in self interest but can’t question his track record. Then to replace him with someone else who will almost certainly not act in club interests over himself or his employers that has a worse track record is sheer lunacy.

Be it palatable or not, Jenkins is still a Swansea fan, or indeed if you can’t accept that, far more of a Swansea fan than his replacement will ever be.

Yes he’s such a fan that he’d stopped watching Swansea City and was Chairman of another football club a while Tony Petty bought the club for a £1.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:06 - Aug 26 with 1310 viewsowainglyndwr

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:42 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Hence my point.

A swansea fan who business went into recievership and now a multi millionaire by being a fan to help us.
Your joking pall
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:12 - Aug 26 with 1305 viewsmagicdaps10

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:06 - Aug 26 by owainglyndwr

A swansea fan who business went into recievership and now a multi millionaire by being a fan to help us.
Your joking pall

What he done initially was superb,he put his time and effort into the club but the greed and money got him, that in itself was bad enough..but he continues to hang around, rub our faces in it with his lies, contradictions and deceit.

Its so sad how it all went.....absolute greed, sold his club down the river and continues to lie to all, that will forever define Huw Jenkins and will take that to his grave.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:30 - Aug 26 with 1290 viewsWingstandwood

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:50 - Aug 26 by Darran

Yes he’s such a fan that he’d stopped watching Swansea City and was Chairman of another football club a while Tony Petty bought the club for a £1.

Indeed, and if Jenkins was a 'real' genuine bona-fide supporter he would have stepped down, demoted himself, or resigned a few seasons back to save the club from more of his ruinous/self destruction and kamikaze involvement.

He showed to all and sundry (supporters, SCST and press critics) he was a way out of his depth trojan-horse buffoon with way too much power and involvement when it came to stuff like overseeing transfer policy etc, etc, etc...... He seemed to realise this (talk of resignation in Xmas programme notes) but yet despite all that?... Continued to steer the club into the rocks onto relegation and onwards....He showed his bank balance, chairman title, perks, privileges, and ego came and still comes way. way, way before the very club he (fraudulently) pretends to luuurve so much.

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024