Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY 13:05 - Aug 11 with 28878 viewsTheResurrection

This is what we're up against.

Some won't even be there but if we went a goal down they won't be able to get to their keyboards quick enough.

This is what we were up against last season. Some of our fans, especially the ones posting on here, WANT us to fail.

Beware of the enemy within.

SUPPORT YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB - YOU WONT HAVE ANOTHER ONE

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:36 - Aug 26 with 1945 viewsDarran

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:30 - Aug 26 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, and if Jenkins was a 'real' genuine bona-fide supporter he would have stepped down, demoted himself, or resigned a few seasons back to save the club from more of his ruinous/self destruction and kamikaze involvement.

He showed to all and sundry (supporters, SCST and press critics) he was a way out of his depth trojan-horse buffoon with way too much power and involvement when it came to stuff like overseeing transfer policy etc, etc, etc...... He seemed to realise this (talk of resignation in Xmas programme notes) but yet despite all that?... Continued to steer the club into the rocks onto relegation and onwards....He showed his bank balance, chairman title, perks, privileges, and ego came and still comes way. way, way before the very club he (fraudulently) pretends to luuurve so much.

It’s a bit of a Brexit though isn’t it?
Nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future but if we get relegated again people will say oh there you are you shouldn’t have got rid of Jenkins.

In a similar way businesses have always gone bust but every time one goes bust now it’s the fault of Brexit.

Caseys went bust,there wasn’t any Brexit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:56 - Aug 26 with 1922 viewsWingstandwood

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:36 - Aug 26 by Darran

It’s a bit of a Brexit though isn’t it?
Nobody knows what’s going to happen in the future but if we get relegated again people will say oh there you are you shouldn’t have got rid of Jenkins.

In a similar way businesses have always gone bust but every time one goes bust now it’s the fault of Brexit.

Caseys went bust,there wasn’t any Brexit.

Another time Jenkins really proved himself to be the "in it for himself" American ownerships little subservient lap-dog punk was when the club appointed Bob Bradley.... Anyone supporter in the same position and with real love for the club would have resigned in protest at the most ludicrous of manegerial appointments. Did Jenkins fall on his sword to protect the club?

Nah, Jenkins put his back pocket and his Yank paymasters way, way, way before the supporters and the club that he is has 'pretended' to luuurve so much. Jenkins has been well and truly sussed on matters about where his real priorities, loyalty and emotions lie i.e. him first, Yanks and other sell-outs second...... and the supporters/club absolute last!!!!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 23:57]

Argus!

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:05 - Aug 27 with 1900 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:50 - Aug 26 by Darran

Yes he’s such a fan that he’d stopped watching Swansea City and was Chairman of another football club a while Tony Petty bought the club for a £1.

Like 85% of the fans we have today then? (except the chairman bit).

We had crowds of 3,000. People were not interested in us.

He stuck his hand in his pocket when others wouldn't.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:18 - Aug 27 with 1894 viewsjasper_T

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 23:56 - Aug 26 by Wingstandwood

Another time Jenkins really proved himself to be the "in it for himself" American ownerships little subservient lap-dog punk was when the club appointed Bob Bradley.... Anyone supporter in the same position and with real love for the club would have resigned in protest at the most ludicrous of manegerial appointments. Did Jenkins fall on his sword to protect the club?

Nah, Jenkins put his back pocket and his Yank paymasters way, way, way before the supporters and the club that he is has 'pretended' to luuurve so much. Jenkins has been well and truly sussed on matters about where his real priorities, loyalty and emotions lie i.e. him first, Yanks and other sell-outs second...... and the supporters/club absolute last!!!!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 23:57]

How would his resignation have protected the club from Bob Bradley?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:26 - Aug 27 with 1868 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:18 - Aug 27 by jasper_T

How would his resignation have protected the club from Bob Bradley?

His resignation would have probably led to more Bob Bradleys since.

Although nobody cares about that.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:09 - Aug 27 with 1828 viewsclloy2

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 01:26 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

His resignation would have probably led to more Bob Bradleys since.

Although nobody cares about that.

E20 you seem to suggest that Huw has done a great job in limiting the damage and bad decisions that the Americans may have taken since owning the club.
I take it then you are implying that the sale to the Americans from a footballing perspective was somewhat inappropriate
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:18 - Aug 27 with 1817 viewsKilkennyjack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:09 - Aug 27 by clloy2

E20 you seem to suggest that Huw has done a great job in limiting the damage and bad decisions that the Americans may have taken since owning the club.
I take it then you are implying that the sale to the Americans from a footballing perspective was somewhat inappropriate

Game,set and match. Thank you.

Beware of the Risen People

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:21 - Aug 27 with 1813 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:09 - Aug 27 by clloy2

Inappropriate? Not sure what that means in regards to this.

Not great for the club? Sales of clubs rarely are of clubs our size, however to keep the status quo was not a feasible option either. We had reached our peak and growth potential, the way was down from there giving those that held shares limited time to cash them in at peak value.

As the Trust are now finding out.

Login to get fewer ads

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:42 - Aug 27 with 1805 viewsclloy2

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:21 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Not great for the club? Sales of clubs rarely are of clubs our size, however to keep the status quo was not a feasible option either. We had reached our peak and growth potential, the way was down from there giving those that held shares limited time to cash them in at peak value.

I think we have all witnessed the aftermath which has resulted from the act of cashing shares in at peak value.
In fact i would say that 75% of the threads on this forum at the moment are linked to it.
I cant claim from my perspective that it took us to another level.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:04 - Aug 27 with 1787 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 13:34 - Aug 26 by TheResurrection

Wow, have you got any actual real life mates? You are one boring mother facker.

Talk a load of shit too.

Now who's got nothing?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:10 - Aug 27 with 1775 viewsLoyal

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:19 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

And I agree with you.

My question is why do you think a CEO who will replace him, that likely won’t be from the area or have any connection to the club - will put the club above his own personal wealth or indeed feel that his loyalty to is that to the club rather than his employers?

So assuming your answer to that is “he probably won’t”.

Then you are left with who has the better track record. For me not many people have a better track record than Jenkins meaning that we would be cutting if our nose to spite our face.

I would say if he is no longer involved in transfers due to his abysmal recent track record then he should be removed. We ready have Pearlman so if Jenkins is no longer steering the ship there is fck all else for him to do.

Get rid.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:17 - Aug 27 with 1764 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 00:05 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Like 85% of the fans we have today then? (except the chairman bit).

We had crowds of 3,000. People were not interested in us.

He stuck his hand in his pocket when others wouldn't.

Cough.....Mel Nurse.....I wonder if he had his money back?
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:43 - Aug 27 with 1722 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:10 - Aug 27 by Loyal

I would say if he is no longer involved in transfers due to his abysmal recent track record then he should be removed. We ready have Pearlman so if Jenkins is no longer steering the ship there is fck all else for him to do.

Get rid.

Who says he isn’t involved in transfers?

Plus managerial acquisitions, the one everyone is wetting themselves over.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:51 - Aug 27 with 1707 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:43 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

Who says he isn’t involved in transfers?

Plus managerial acquisitions, the one everyone is wetting themselves over.

People haven't got a clue what goes on at the Club or with its finances yet they spout so much shit on here they're convince themselves they're right, because they read it somewhere.

According to Lisa now we don't make any money from stadium refreshments and kit sales. Apparently we're selling kits and coffee on behalf of other companies. FFS like.

WTF are we going to do if we're still in this division in 3 or 4 years, or worse, if we get relegated again when the parachute payments have gone?

Bad decisions? We should've spent the 6 million on Woods, the 6 million we don't have. Jesus.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:57 - Aug 27 with 1683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:51 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

People haven't got a clue what goes on at the Club or with its finances yet they spout so much shit on here they're convince themselves they're right, because they read it somewhere.

According to Lisa now we don't make any money from stadium refreshments and kit sales. Apparently we're selling kits and coffee on behalf of other companies. FFS like.

WTF are we going to do if we're still in this division in 3 or 4 years, or worse, if we get relegated again when the parachute payments have gone?

Bad decisions? We should've spent the 6 million on Woods, the 6 million we don't have. Jesus.

And you have. Come on then, get your "facts" out on the table so we can all see where we're going wrong. Lol.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:59 - Aug 27 with 1678 viewsTheResurrection

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:57 - Aug 27 by Brynmill_Jack

And you have. Come on then, get your "facts" out on the table so we can all see where we're going wrong. Lol.

You still pissed from the night before?

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 1652 viewsBillyChong

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:21 - Aug 27 by E20Jack

They are plenty of clubs around our size (or were at the time) that have been bought out by investors. Bournemouth, Wolves, Leicester, Barnsley, WBA, Hull etc etc.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:35 - Aug 27 with 1617 viewschad

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 22:16 - Aug 26 by jack247

By ‘standing up for the club’, you mean standing up for the way the club is being run. It’s a fair viewpoint, but don’t imply those who disagree are against the club.

Indeed but for me it is ironic one would claim the moral high ground of sticking up for the club, whilst getting behind those that lined their own pockets with many millions at the expense of the club.

Who to achieve this have lied, cheated, backstabbed and ignored contractual obligations to the actual guardians of the club, the Trust (who should be unable to directly profit financially from the club).

It is interesting to coin such creatures as fans when they have repeatedly used such claims to lie and manipulate.

It is interesting that it has been suggested in this thread that their supposed fandom and knowledge of the club puts them in a better position to run the club, when of late they have used that knowledge to screw millions out of the club behind the back of the Supporters Trust (who hold on behalf of all supporters a major shareholding). Whilst placing the Trust in a minority shareholding position, effectively removing any real say in the club.

Sickeningly suggesting it was for the good of the club to move us on to the next level and falsely selling it as an investment into the club rather than into their own ample pockets. Whilst the club has not received a penny
and we have been relegated to the next level after some spectacular mismanagement.

So for me let’s rid this club of its canker, these self aggrandising little money grabbing cheats, if fans they be then they are now of a most destructive nature.

Give me an objective honest professional anytime.

As for our success, let us remember, many supporters put their hands in their pockets with no personal shares or financial reward.

As has been alluded to, another, at the very heart of saving our club got a relative pittance for his shares. Others worked tirelessly for nothing.

In Huw we still trust, fair enough....

At the end of December last year In a wide ranging interview conducted at his own request

Huw accepted his position as the Swansea City chairman will become untenable if the club are relegated

TRUST THAT.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:39 - Aug 27 with 1606 viewsswan65split

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:35 - Aug 27 by chad

Indeed but for me it is ironic one would claim the moral high ground of sticking up for the club, whilst getting behind those that lined their own pockets with many millions at the expense of the club.

Who to achieve this have lied, cheated, backstabbed and ignored contractual obligations to the actual guardians of the club, the Trust (who should be unable to directly profit financially from the club).

It is interesting to coin such creatures as fans when they have repeatedly used such claims to lie and manipulate.

It is interesting that it has been suggested in this thread that their supposed fandom and knowledge of the club puts them in a better position to run the club, when of late they have used that knowledge to screw millions out of the club behind the back of the Supporters Trust (who hold on behalf of all supporters a major shareholding). Whilst placing the Trust in a minority shareholding position, effectively removing any real say in the club.

Sickeningly suggesting it was for the good of the club to move us on to the next level and falsely selling it as an investment into the club rather than into their own ample pockets. Whilst the club has not received a penny
and we have been relegated to the next level after some spectacular mismanagement.

So for me let’s rid this club of its canker, these self aggrandising little money grabbing cheats, if fans they be then they are now of a most destructive nature.

As for our success, let us remember, many supporters put their hands in their pockets with no personal shares or financial reward.

As has been alluded to, another, at the very heart of saving our club got a relative pittance for his shares. Others worked tirelessly for nothing.

At the end of December last year In a wide ranging interview conducted at his own request

Huw accepted his position as the Swansea City chairman will become untenable if the club are relegated

TRUST THAT.

bump..... have an upper.
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 10:42 - Aug 27 with 1594 viewsDarran

TRUST THAT.

Outstanding.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:11 - Aug 27 with 1558 viewsPhil_S

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 08:51 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

That isn't of course what Lisa said
Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:17 - Aug 27 with 1549 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 07:42 - Aug 27 by clloy2

I think we have all witnessed the aftermath which has resulted from the act of cashing shares in at peak value.
In fact i would say that 75% of the threads on this forum at the moment are linked to it.
I cant claim from my perspective that it took us to another level.

They were always going to sell. They weren’t going to hold onto their shares forever and crazy to think they would.

I can’t repeat this next level nonsense anymore. It’s even boring me.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:19 - Aug 27 with 1534 viewsE20Jack

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 09:19 - Aug 27 by BillyChong

They are plenty of clubs around our size (or were at the time) that have been bought out by investors. Bournemouth, Wolves, Leicester, Barnsley, WBA, Hull etc etc.

And plenty haven’t.

I’m not sure your point. The likes of Wolves, Leicester and WBA are a much more attractive investment than Swansea.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:23 - Aug 27 with 1525 viewsbuilthjack

They didn't do their homework, they just sold to the ingest bidder to fill their pockets.
Very bad business skills. Now it's biting the club in the arse.
But it's not just Jenkins, Dineen etc who need to go. The Yanks have to go to. They haven't got a pot to piss in.
Or we will continue the downward spiral.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 11:24]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Our fans ARE PRAYING WE WILL LOSE TODAY on 11:25 - Aug 27 with 1516 viewsE20Jack

TRUST THAT.

Again you seem more angry and vengeful than anything. You can put it on bold if it helps, but he didn’t say that, not once. There was also no contractual agreement. People can peddle these myths to make themselves feel better but they aren’t remotely true.

Tell me, do you think his replacement also won’t make millions from the club? Isn’t the thinking to offer a 500k p/a salary? Do you think the replacement will be from Swansea? Do you think they will have any connection to the club?

If as I presume, your answer is no, then why do you think the new replacement will put the club above his own weldare and the welfare of the owners paying his wage - his employers?

This part always fascinates me.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 11:30]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024