Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? 14:48 - Aug 11 with 10894 viewsPolskijack

Mines just the spinning circle. Fkng typical.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:37 - Aug 11 with 2091 viewsPolskijack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:27 - Aug 11 by sioni

Still nothing in Canada. What a f’ing mess and that’s the first time I’ve ever sworn in print. I’m fed up of that bloody circulating icon. My emotional resources are rapidly being depleted where Swansea is concerned.I’m almost ready to turn over to the Cardiff game on tv here.

Check a few things.

1 (sorry for a stupid question), Have you subscribed?
2) what are you using to access? Browser or Swans Android app (i'm using this and it is working fine now)
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:49 - Aug 11 with 2048 viewsPolskijack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:37 - Aug 11 by Polskijack

Check a few things.

2) what are you using to access? Browser or Swans Android app (i'm using this and it is working fine now)

Also if you're considering watching the scum then maybe you don't deserve a stream!
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 17:13 - Aug 11 with 1989 viewswindy_city_jack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 15:58 - Aug 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Guess we will have to set our smartphone timers if we want to know where we are in a match. #cheapskates

Seriously, what the hell was that about, can't even show how much time has gone per half.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 17:16 - Aug 11 with 1982 viewsicecoldjack

Well overall I thought the quality of the stream was ok, but the service very poor, losing sound and waiting 16 mins to see something ain't great and in true fooked up swans fashion they almost kill something good dead straight away !

I feel so sorry for those who bought and got nothing, i hope it's not going to be a lottery every week ! 2018 and I swear to god technology is going backwards not forwards.

The after game show was ok, you got to see the goal,chances and misses but that was for 5 mins only !
Was interesting to hear some bloke in the background ask when the pictures came on as players were walking off at half time, so the club knows about these issues for sure.

Hopefully the service will improve next game.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 17:34 - Aug 11 with 1952 viewslibertyjack22

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 17:16 - Aug 11 by icecoldjack

Well overall I thought the quality of the stream was ok, but the service very poor, losing sound and waiting 16 mins to see something ain't great and in true fooked up swans fashion they almost kill something good dead straight away !

I feel so sorry for those who bought and got nothing, i hope it's not going to be a lottery every week ! 2018 and I swear to god technology is going backwards not forwards.

The after game show was ok, you got to see the goal,chances and misses but that was for 5 mins only !
Was interesting to hear some bloke in the background ask when the pictures came on as players were walking off at half time, so the club knows about these issues for sure.

Hopefully the service will improve next game.

Agree...I think its going to be a work in progress...mine came on after the penalty save is I reckon I missed first 15 mins as well, but did manage to see the goal...sound was stodgy and going off & on at times in the first half.

No 1 .......Swansea City Wales' Premier Football Club

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 17:34 - Aug 11 with 1952 viewsPolskijack

Agree once it came on the quality was ok. If the streams work for the whole games this season plus some extras, as an expat l'll be happy.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:17 - Aug 11 with 1914 viewsstevethejack

I'll be using this for some away games with a VPN. Was it the same commentator who did the pre-season games in Austria and Germany?

Thanks
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:24 - Aug 11 with 1901 viewsUxbridge

For anyone using Android, I think they also look at the device location, even though had VPN working.

PC worked fine via VPN though, eventually.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:27 - Aug 11 with 1891 viewsstevethejack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:24 - Aug 11 by Uxbridge

For anyone using Android, I think they also look at the device location, even though had VPN working.

Best advice, block the 'show location'.

Who was the commentator?
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:33 - Aug 11 with 1880 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:27 - Aug 11 by stevethejack

Best advice, block the 'show location'.

Who was the commentator?

Voice sounded like the same guy who has been doing Swans highlights on SwansTV for years.

He was joined by Cam Toshack (John's son and current U23 coach) in the booth, who was really good.

Pretty decent stuff overall; my feed froze a few times though and it's annoying that they don't show the match timer up in the upper left corner with the score. Guess I'll have to keep the timer handy on my phone when I watch this season.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 18:35]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:37 - Aug 11 with 1862 viewsNeathJack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:24 - Aug 11 by Uxbridge

Did you have to put in a fake foreign address when signing up? I assume a UK credit card went through ok?
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:38 - Aug 11 with 1859 viewsstevethejack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:33 - Aug 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Voice sounded like the same guy who has been doing Swans highlights on SwansTV for years.

He was joined by Cam Toshack (John's son and current U23 coach) in the booth, who was really good.

Pretty decent stuff overall; my feed froze a few times though and it's annoying that they don't show the match timer up in the upper left corner with the score. Guess I'll have to keep the timer handy on my phone when I watch this season.

Thanks mate.

I think the presentation will improve over time.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:54 - Aug 11 with 1834 viewsicecoldjack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:38 - Aug 11 by stevethejack

Thanks mate.

I think the presentation will improve over time.

They've only got 1 season to get it working mun !!
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:59 - Aug 11 with 1823 viewsploppy

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:37 - Aug 11 by NeathJack

Did you have to put in a fake foreign address when signing up? I assume a UK credit card went through ok?

No. Yes.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 21:16 - Aug 11 with 1770 viewssioni

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:37 - Aug 11 by Polskijack

Check a few things.

Thanks for suggestions.

1. No questions are silly and I do have a subscription.
2. I have an I-Pad with Safari and a recent OS.

Will make sure I have access to my Desktop next time and see how it goes.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 1758 viewsploppy

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 21:16 - Aug 11 by sioni

Thanks for suggestions.

1. No questions are silly and I do have a subscription.
2. I have an I-Pad with Safari and a recent OS.

Will make sure I have access to my Desktop next time and see how it goes.

I tried so many things I've lost track - but most of them were when nothing was working for anyone. However, after 16mins when things were "fixed" I have a feeling that Safari on my Mac didn't work, whereas Chrome eventually did.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 1733 viewssioni

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 16:49 - Aug 11 by Polskijack

Also if you're considering watching the scum then maybe you don't deserve a stream!

Once again, thanks for the advice re streaming problems.

As for what I deserve to watch I’ll watch whatever I want in the absence of my preference. That said, I should have added a little smiling emoji after the Cardiff comment
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 06:22 - Aug 13 with 1634 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 18:33 - Aug 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Per Marc, head of the Stateside Jacks, Swans TV has agreed to get the game clock on the screen for the broadcasts going forward.

Once again, kudos to Marc and the Stateside Jacks. He really seems to have their ear.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 6:23]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 08:19 - Aug 13 with 1594 viewsPolskijack

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 22:03 - Aug 11 by sioni

Once again, thanks for the advice re streaming problems.

As for what I deserve to watch I’ll watch whatever I want in the absence of my preference. That said, I should have added a little smiling emoji after the Cardiff comment

And I should have put a Smiley instead of an exclamation mark.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 13:48 - Aug 13 with 1507 viewsBanosPerth

And on a slightly different issue ... a full replay of every game was promised on the website 'for all supporters' around 24 hours after the match completion. The Sheff Utd replay duly appeared about a week ago. Has anyone managed to find the replay of the Preston game ?
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 14:30 - Aug 13 with 1496 viewsAnotherJohn

Sent message asking for one extra match credit to make up for losing most of first half, but no reply so far. Apart from lack of any signal for the first part of the game, I then had very bad freezing in my SE Asia location. I solved this by using my VPN to specify my location as the Netherlands. Second half was okay: it is a pity that that was the period when we went into our shell.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 1490 viewsjasper_T

They put up the full match replay yet? Said it was going to be yesterday.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 15:08 - Aug 13 with 1470 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Jasper & Banos - no they haven't posted the full match replay, which was promised "approximately 24 hours" after each game in the SwansTV FAQ.

I tweeted them about it last night, but have heard nothing.

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 15:09 - Aug 13 with 1465 viewsjasper_T

Hearing that a lot of other clubs had issues on Saturday as well. Forest & Brentford's ifollow streams didn't work for the first 20 minutes either.
Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 15:11 - Aug 13 with 1462 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone overseas Swans TV working? on 14:30 - Aug 13 by AnotherJohn

Sent message asking for one extra match credit to make up for losing most of first half, but no reply so far. Apart from lack of any signal for the first part of the game, I then had very bad freezing in my SE Asia location. I solved this by using my VPN to specify my location as the Netherlands. Second half was okay: it is a pity that that was the period when we went into our shell.

AJ, did you send your request to media@swanseacity.com?

Just asking, because Jonathan posted this on the Stateside Jacks facebook page:

Stateside Jacks Members,

If any of you experienced technical difficulties with Saturday's live game feed or have general feedback on the Swans TV Live service or your subscription, we would ask you to email the club Media team directly at media@swanseacity.com

With thanks,

Marc and Jonathan

Also, in your e-mail, please be sure to specify how you were trying to access the game, so the club doesn't just assume we were all having problems because we were trying to use a web browser on a mobile device.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 19:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024