Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 17:18 - Aug 11 with 7536 viewsdickythorpe

Well done son! YJB

He will feel ten foot tall this evening.

Rodon on 00:58 - Aug 12 with 906 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:55 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

And with that, the troll realises he's beaten and goes to bed... for the second time.

Sweet dreams... again.

You are so cute, can I take you home? After toilet training obviously as you regularly shityourself and claim it as a positive.

OWNED AGAIN.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 00:59 - Aug 12 with 897 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:58 - Aug 12 by DJack

You are so cute, can I take you home? After toilet training obviously as you regularly shityourself and claim it as a positive.

OWNED AGAIN.

Oh you are up again?

Of course you can. I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard.

Sounds nice.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rodon on 01:04 - Aug 12 with 886 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:59 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Oh you are up again?

Of course you can. I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard.

Sounds nice.

"Of course you can. I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard. "

When you can prove where I've said that, then you win the internet...But as you can't I win the internet psychoboy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 01:07 - Aug 12 with 875 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:04 - Aug 12 by DJack

"Of course you can. I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard. "

When you can prove where I've said that, then you win the internet...But as you can't I win the internet psychoboy.

I didn't say you did.

Again, you need to read what is being typed. Calling people names won't help you learn.

Rodon on 01:15 - Aug 12 with 850 viewsDJack

Rodon on 01:07 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

I didn't say you did.

Again, you need to read what is being typed. Calling people names won't help you learn.

" I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard. "

At best you are inferring I did...but here is the "period" you NEED to have to so you can have the last word " ." Night, night, psychoboy.

Rodon on 01:19 - Aug 12 with 837 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:15 - Aug 12 by DJack

" I can teach you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard. "

At best you are inferring I did...but here is the "period" you NEED to have to so you can have the last word " ." Night, night, psychoboy.

At neither best or worst am I suggesting what you wrongly claimed, as your quote proved.

You suggested that calling someone 5th tier standard players is merely pointing out their inexperience. I have suggested that should you take me home as a pet, it would be a good opportunity to show you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard.

Pretty straight forward.

Rodon on 01:19 - Aug 12 with 835 viewsE20Jack

Oh and good night... again.

Joe sends his love.

Rodon on 01:28 - Aug 12 with 820 viewsDJack

Rodon on 01:19 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

At neither best or worst am I suggesting what you wrongly claimed, as your quote proved.

You suggested that calling someone 5th tier standard players is merely pointing out their inexperience. I have suggested that should you take me home as a pet, it would be a good opportunity to show you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard.

Pretty straight forward.

Again, please show me where I've called any player 5th tier standard...YOU CANT, please keep up your diversionary tactics as it supports my position.

Pretty straight forward, my pet.

Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 01:30 - Aug 12 with 808 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:28 - Aug 12 by DJack

Again, please show me where I've called any player 5th tier standard...YOU CANT, please keep up your diversionary tactics as it supports my position.

Pretty straight forward, my pet.

Oh, you are up again.

I didn't say you did say that did I? Again, please read what is being said.

I explained it pretty patiently in the last response.

Rodon on 01:33 - Aug 12 with 807 viewsDJack

Rodon on 01:30 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Oh, you are up again.

I explained it pretty patiently in the last response.

"I have suggested that should you take me home as a pet, it would be a good opportunity to show you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard." OOPS, I think that you did say that

Edit...Forgot to mention..owned again. Your last word may look good but anyone who looks over this thread is pissing themselves laughing at you
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 1:37]

Rodon on 01:39 - Aug 12 with 787 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:33 - Aug 12 by DJack

"I have suggested that should you take me home as a pet, it would be a good opportunity to show you the difference between supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard." OOPS, I think that you did say that

Edit...Forgot to mention..owned again. Your last word may look good but anyone who looks over this thread is pissing themselves laughing at you
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 1:37]

Nope, still doesn't. No matter what hopeful or wishful edits you add.

You said that stating a player is 5th tier standard is merely saying they are inexperienced. I said if you take me home as a pet, it will provide perfect opportunity to teach you that supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard are not the same thing.

It really is straight forward.

Rodon on 01:41 - Aug 12 with 784 viewsjasper_T

Trying to win an argument on the internet is like trying to score past a defence with Joe Rodon in it. It can't be done.
Rodon on 01:42 - Aug 12 with 777 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:41 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Trying to win an argument on the internet is like trying to score past a defence with Joe Rodon in it. It can't be done.

Especially when you can't read.

Rodon on 01:51 - Aug 12 with 765 viewsDJack

Rodon on 01:39 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Nope, still doesn't. No matter what hopeful or wishful edits you add.

You said that stating a player is 5th tier standard is merely saying they are inexperienced. I said if you take me home as a pet, it will provide perfect opportunity to teach you that supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard are not the same thing.

It really is straight forward.

"you said that stating a player is 5th tier standard is merely saying they are inexperienced. I said if you take me home as a pet, it will provide perfect opportunity to teach you that supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard are not the same thing. "

NO, I DID NOT. You posted lots of bullshit and then in an attempt to defend you Jasper said that other(s) said ""Rodon and Harries are 5th tier level ffs.. " late in the conversation with no proof and I quickly pissed over it -I didn't even need to know if it was an actual quote but I put you and him in your place . Straightforward, yes. Beyond you, yes. Wishful edits, that's your game psychoboy.

Rodon on 01:53 - Aug 12 with 758 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:51 - Aug 12 by DJack

"you said that stating a player is 5th tier standard is merely saying they are inexperienced. I said if you take me home as a pet, it will provide perfect opportunity to teach you that supporting the players and calling them 5th tier standard are not the same thing. "

NO, I DID NOT. You posted lots of bullshit and then in an attempt to defend you Jasper said that other(s) said ""Rodon and Harries are 5th tier level ffs.. " late in the conversation with no proof and I quickly pissed over it -I didn't even need to know if it was an actual quote but I put you and him in your place . Straightforward, yes. Beyond you, yes. Wishful edits, that's your game psychoboy.

You did not what?

You have completely lost your self here. Do you even know what you are talking about anymore?

No matter how many time you copy and paste that quote, it still wont say what you want it to.

Rodon on 01:57 - Aug 12 with 754 viewsDJack

Rodon on 01:53 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

You did not what?

You have completely lost your self here. Do you even know what you are talking about anymore?

No matter how many time you copy and paste that quote, it still wont say what you want it to.

Night, night. loser...

Rodon on 02:02 - Aug 12 with 733 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 01:57 - Aug 12 by DJack

Night, night. loser...

And the troll waves the white flag again after realising he isn't making sense.

Yes, Sweet dreams, is that the fourth time now?

Hope you settle this time.

Rodon on 11:30 - Aug 12 with 569 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well done Joe

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Rodon on 11:48 - Aug 12 with 550 viewspeenemunde

Ben Davies came from absolutely nowhere after he was thrown into the deep end as a result of an injury.

Rodon can do exactly what Davies did.
I saw Rodon a few seasons ago playing for the u- 23’s and you could tell he has the potential to go all the way.
Rodon on 12:03 - Aug 12 with 522 viewsawayjack

Rodon on 11:30 - Aug 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well done Joe

Yup - why do big egos derail a thread about a superb performance by one of our own.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024