Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 17:18 - Aug 11 with 7587 viewsdickythorpe

Well done son! YJB

He will feel ten foot tall this evening.

Rodon on 20:53 - Aug 11 with 1415 viewsjasper_T

Rodon on 20:48 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Bugger off Jasper.

He did very well and I’m pleased for him. It’s lovely to see a Swansea boy playing as well. First since Shaun Mac isn’t it?

But this is a long, hard season. It’s completely unfair to rely on a 20 year old with so little experience at centre back as first choice for 46 games.

What happens if VDH gets a knock? You have to have some experience at that position.

As I said earlier, we need 1 CB, and preferably one who can play both CB and DM. I’d love to bring Pat’s boy here as that dual role, with some real experience as a dedicated CB loan.

No one has suggested we shouldn't bring in a centreback in the next few weeks.
Rodon on 20:57 - Aug 11 with 1392 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done big Joe.

You should be very proud, as should your family.

A top debut, showing pace, strength, and calmness on the ball at just 20.

A clean sheet even after the enforced keeper change.

YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

Rodon on 20:58 - Aug 11 with 1390 viewslondonlisa2001

Rodon on 20:53 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

No one has suggested we shouldn't bring in a centreback in the next few weeks.

This week.
Rodon on 21:00 - Aug 11 with 1356 viewsE20Jack

Some inexplicably didn’t even give him the respect of counting him as a center back the other day.

Hideous.

Glad he rammed it down those peoples throats.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rodon on 21:04 - Aug 11 with 1321 viewslondonlisa2001

Rodon on 21:00 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Some inexplicably didn’t even give him the respect of counting him as a center back the other day.

Hideous.

You’ve no clue whether he rammed anything down anyone’s throats or didn’t given you didn’t see the game.

Everyone counted him as a centre back. People weren’t counting him as a first team starting centre back.

He did well today. VDH was immense next to him. And we could quite easily have not got all the points you know, or at least you would know if you saw the game.

Have to bring in a centre half. Have to.
Rodon on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1278 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 21:04 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

You’ve no clue whether he rammed anything down anyone’s throats or didn’t given you didn’t see the game.

Everyone counted him as a centre back. People weren’t counting him as a first team starting centre back.

He did well today. VDH was immense next to him. And we could quite easily have not got all the points you know, or at least you would know if you saw the game.

Have to bring in a centre half. Have to.

Stop being so bitchy and bitter all the time.

You have absolutely no idea what I know, none. It is just convenient for your defence. Surely to God something may kick in with you and you will stop making things up to suit yourself soon? It’s not a good look.

No, not everybody counted him as a center back, unless you carry around a white stick and a dog. The rhetoric was very much “we have 1 center back, what we gunna do? Play Naughton there!”

As much as you clearly wanted us to fail this week so you could come back on here defending the utterly abhorrent rhetoric you and others were pushing, in glad it is only me that you now have to take that frustration out on and not the club.

Feel free, I’ll do it all with a smile.

Rodon on 21:12 - Aug 11 with 1268 viewsJonathans_coat

Rodon on 20:14 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

VDH was MOM.

Beast

VDH was superb - he was totally beaten once by a body swerve by Nmecha (great save Mulder) - but apart from that didn’t put a foot wrong.

Rodon - again superb. Considering the circumstances, a brilliant debut. A few little nervous moments but looked solid and had a great turn of pace.

Honerable mention for Mulder - fair play, couple of great saves in there!
Rodon on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 1226 viewslondonlisa2001

Rodon on 21:10 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Stop being so bitchy and bitter all the time.

You have absolutely no idea what I know, none. It is just convenient for your defence. Surely to God something may kick in with you and you will stop making things up to suit yourself soon? It’s not a good look.

No, not everybody counted him as a center back, unless you carry around a white stick and a dog. The rhetoric was very much “we have 1 center back, what we gunna do? Play Naughton there!”

As much as you clearly wanted us to fail this week so you could come back on here defending the utterly abhorrent rhetoric you and others were pushing, in glad it is only me that you now have to take that frustration out on and not the club.

Feel free, I’ll do it all with a smile.

I didn’t remotely want us to fail you moron.

I drove 200 miles this morning to watch us not fail.

You didn’t even see the game.

And me stop making things up? You still claiming you’re the person you claimed you were when you sent me a screenshot of your supposed email to ‘prove who you were’? The person that is actually a Sunderland fan? With a twitter account that has geolocation turned on? That one?

Fraud.
Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 21:22 - Aug 11 with 1210 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 21:18 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

And me stop making things up? You still claiming you’re the person you claimed you were when you sent me a screenshot of your supposed email to ‘prove who you were’? The person that is actually a Sunderland fan? With a twitter account that has geolocation turned on? That one?

Fraud.

You did want us to fail, that much is clear. Look at you utterly frothing at the mouth just like you have been for days. Absolutely now dancing to the turn I said you would and getting personal because you have literally nothing else to say.

Of course I am the person I said I am. I wasn’t going to give you my real details - hence the fact you search for people geographical details when things don’t go well for you

Fraud.

Rodon on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 1197 viewsMrSwerve

Rodon on 20:48 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Bugger off Jasper.

He did very well and I’m pleased for him. It’s lovely to see a Swansea boy playing as well. First since Shaun Mac isn’t it?

But this is a long, hard season. It’s completely unfair to rely on a 20 year old with so little experience at centre back as first choice for 46 games.

What happens if VDH gets a knock? You have to have some experience at that position.

As I said earlier, we need 1 CB, and preferably one who can play both CB and DM. I’d love to bring Pat’s boy here as that dual role, with some real experience as a dedicated CB loan.

Some utterly, utterly predictable posts here tonight.

Massively proud that Joe stepped up to the plate today.

Now, let's get some experience to add to that youth, and in the process giving us some depth at CB.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Rodon on 21:27 - Aug 11 with 1170 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 21:24 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

Some utterly, utterly predictable posts here tonight.

Massively proud that Joe stepped up to the plate today.

Now, let's get some experience to add to that youth, and in the process giving us some depth at CB.

As I said on another thread, there is more anger on here when we win.

Just bitter personal attack a born out of sheer frustration.

Usually seen when a team loses.

We have some of the worst fans in football.

So we can confirm Joe had a superb game then? Aye. Good.

Rodon on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 1158 views34dfgdf54

Rodon on 21:22 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

You did want us to fail, that much is clear. Look at you utterly frothing at the mouth just like you have been for days. Absolutely now dancing to the turn I said you would and getting personal because you have literally nothing else to say.

Of course I am the person I said I am. I wasn’t going to give you my real details - hence the fact you search for people geographical details when things don’t go well for you

Fraud.

Wanted us to fail. You don’t half talk some sh*t.
Rodon on 21:32 - Aug 11 with 1133 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 21:29 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

Wanted us to fail. You don’t half talk some sh*t.

The anger on here is palpable Risca.

All it needed was a vessel to harness that anger. Hence why the second I post, personal bile thrown my way. Think of planetswans as a dark storm after ever win. I am the lightening rod to that storm, it allows them to vent what their frustrations doesn’t allow by a simple win.

Happy to help.

Rodon on 21:54 - Aug 11 with 1054 viewsMrSwerve

Rodon on 21:27 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

As I said on another thread, there is more anger on here when we win.

Just bitter personal attack a born out of sheer frustration.

Usually seen when a team loses.

We have some of the worst fans in football.

So we can confirm Joe had a superb game then? Aye. Good.

I don't really see much/any anger on here tonight to be honest.

More optimism that we can kick on and do well in this league if we make a few loan additions.

But you carry on. I don't get your or The Res' posts about how everyone is so vitriolic and hates our club.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Rodon on 21:56 - Aug 11 with 1031 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 21:54 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

More optimism that we can kick on and do well in this league if we make a few loan additions.

But you carry on. I don't get your or The Res' posts about how everyone is so vitriolic and hates our club.

You just aren’t looking hard enough. The anger is under the surface. It just needs something for that to be directed to. Hence why as soon as the Res or I post there are people queuing up to take their turn.

The feeling on here after a win is very similar to the feeling after let’s say a disappointing draw from times gone by.

Rodon on 22:00 - Aug 11 with 1016 viewsDarran

Rodon on 21:54 - Aug 11 by MrSwerve

I’m over the moon with the win. I didn’t think over the 90 minutes we deserved all three points though.
Saying that we scored more goals than them so they can go fuçk emselves.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rodon on 22:02 - Aug 11 with 1012 viewsSmellyplumz

Rodon on 21:18 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Fraud.

Why oh why do you bother replying to this c0ck, just put him on ignore its so much nicer.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Rodon on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 997 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 22:02 - Aug 11 by Smellyplumz

Why oh why do you bother replying to this c0ck, just put him on ignore its so much nicer.

Because she’s a decent poster, just going through a horrendous patch.

I’m not going to castigate any poster. Not my style.

Always about the content.

Rodon on 22:11 - Aug 11 with 970 viewsSmellyplumz

Rodon on 22:00 - Aug 11 by Darran

I’m over the moon with the win. I didn’t think over the 90 minutes we deserved all three points though.
Saying that we scored more goals than them so they can go fuçk emselves.

They had a few good chances but their finishing was shite.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Rodon on 22:56 - Aug 11 with 857 viewsDJack

Rodon on 21:00 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Hideous.

Absolute asshattery from you, again. The target of your comment stated previously that we have one experienced league CB. As ever you snipe from the internet after not attending a Swans match. I was there, your bet noire was there and where were you...oh yes, in fantasy land.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 23:01 - Aug 11 with 830 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 22:56 - Aug 11 by DJack

Absolute asshattery from you, again. The target of your comment stated previously that we have one experienced league CB. As ever you snipe from the internet after not attending a Swans match. I was there, your bet noire was there and where were you...oh yes, in fantasy land.

There was no specific target. Many were wondering who would partner VdH and even musing it would be Naughton in order to further moan and push a narrative. Complete disrespect toward Rodon who I pointed out may well be able to step immediately, only to be dismissed. It was a pathetic.

My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So your point regarding me not being there means he wasn’t able to step up you mean? Or was that just a pointless barb as you cannot debate the content? Exactly the behaviour I highlighted would happen.

No amount of the regular imagineless bile thrown my way can detract from that.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 23:03]

Rodon on 23:20 - Aug 11 with 769 viewsDJack

Rodon on 23:01 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

There was no specific target. Many were wondering who would partner VdH and even musing it would be Naughton in order to further moan and push a narrative. Complete disrespect toward Rodon who I pointed out may well be able to step immediately, only to be dismissed. It was a pathetic.

My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So your point regarding me not being there means he wasn’t able to step up you mean? Or was that just a pointless barb as you cannot debate the content? Exactly the behaviour I highlighted would happen.

No amount of the regular imagineless bile thrown my way can detract from that.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 23:03]

Go on then, point out the disrespect for Rodon...

As for your second paragraph, please look at your sentence construction before casting negative comments on the season ticket holders. Secondly please point out where I've said that you not being there means he wasn't able to step up (He did even though he is not an experienced league CB).

So as ever you are talking crap.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 23:27 - Aug 11 with 730 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 23:20 - Aug 11 by DJack

Go on then, point out the disrespect for Rodon...

As for your second paragraph, please look at your sentence construction before casting negative comments on the season ticket holders. Secondly please point out where I've said that you not being there means he wasn't able to step up (He did even though he is not an experienced league CB).

So as ever you are talking crap.

I just did. People were not even counting him as a center back. That is disrespectful.

So I am not allowed to make a point that the attitude to the current crop of fans stinks because you don't like my sentence construction?? You aren't making sense.

So you agree that my deduction was correct that Rodon stepped up to the mark as I said he could then? Good.

Rodon on 23:39 - Aug 11 with 694 viewsKerouac

Rodon on 21:32 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

The anger on here is palpable Risca.

All it needed was a vessel to harness that anger. Hence why the second I post, personal bile thrown my way. Think of planetswans as a dark storm after ever win. I am the lightening rod to that storm, it allows them to vent what their frustrations doesn’t allow by a simple win.

Happy to help.

People don't like you because you are a c*nt.
Nobody gives a f*ck about your opinions on football.
Go f*ck yourself.

Happy to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Rodon on 23:40 - Aug 11 with 688 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 23:39 - Aug 11 by Kerouac

People don't like you because you are a c*nt.
Nobody gives a f*ck about your opinions on football.
Go f*ck yourself.

Happy to help.

But I am absolutely right in what I say, so I will find solace in that.

Thanks now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024