Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodon 17:18 - Aug 11 with 7588 viewsdickythorpe

Well done son! YJB

He will feel ten foot tall this evening.

Rodon on 23:48 - Aug 11 with 857 viewsandypitt56

Just enjoy the victory. Why do you always goad people.

Lisa and others have voiced the rightful concern over our lack of depth and quality. We are all very happy Rodon stepped up, hopefully he continues like that. However we should not be in the position where a 20yr old who has not got a lot of first team experience be relied on week in week out.

I also understand your view on closing the gap financially, yes it has to be done, but why did it have to happen in one window?The noise from the club would be that a change is required but it will also take time to do so.

Football is all about opinions please accept that some will have different views to you, that does not make people wrong.

I try to stay out of the arguments on here, but it annoyed me that even with a win the same people are still bickering. We won, enjoy life is sort.

Preston fans seems to be impressed by how we play as well. :)
Fingers crossed we get some decent players on loan soon to keep up this good start!
Rodon on 23:48 - Aug 11 with 857 viewsDJack

Rodon on 23:27 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

I just did. People were not even counting him as a center back. That is disrespectful.

So I am not allowed to make a point that the attitude to the current crop of fans stinks because you don't like my sentence construction?? You aren't making sense.

So you agree that my deduction was correct that Rodon stepped up to the mark as I said he could then? Good.

I'll keep it simple then I will leave the thread as you will probably do your contortionist act.

I just did. People were not even counting him as a center back. That is disrespectful. NO, some posters pointed out that he was not an experienced CB. They were right and you are wrong.

So I am not allowed to make a point that the attitude to the current crop of fans stinks because you don't like my sentence construction?? You aren't making sense. No you are waffling shit. You said "My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So you are saying that I'm responsible for a fall in the quality of Swans fans... more bollix from you

So you agree that my deduction was correct that Rodon stepped up to the mark as I said he could then? Good. Then you do your "you agree with me claim", when nobody claimed anything else as nobody questioned his ability to rise up. We just mentioned that he was not experienced in the league.

Let's face it ...you've been owned tonight.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 23:53 - Aug 11 with 837 viewslondonlisa2001

Rodon on 23:01 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

There was no specific target. Many were wondering who would partner VdH and even musing it would be Naughton in order to further moan and push a narrative. Complete disrespect toward Rodon who I pointed out may well be able to step immediately, only to be dismissed. It was a pathetic.

My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So your point regarding me not being there means he wasn’t able to step up you mean? Or was that just a pointless barb as you cannot debate the content? Exactly the behaviour I highlighted would happen.

No amount of the regular imagineless bile thrown my way can detract from that.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 23:03]

The Res said he thought Naughton would play as centre back. He said it today.
Rodon on 23:57 - Aug 11 with 815 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 23:48 - Aug 11 by DJack

I'll keep it simple then I will leave the thread as you will probably do your contortionist act.

I just did. People were not even counting him as a center back. That is disrespectful. NO, some posters pointed out that he was not an experienced CB. They were right and you are wrong.

So I am not allowed to make a point that the attitude to the current crop of fans stinks because you don't like my sentence construction?? You aren't making sense. No you are waffling shit. You said "My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So you are saying that I'm responsible for a fall in the quality of Swans fans... more bollix from you

So you agree that my deduction was correct that Rodon stepped up to the mark as I said he could then? Good. Then you do your "you agree with me claim", when nobody claimed anything else as nobody questioned his ability to rise up. We just mentioned that he was not experienced in the league.

Let's face it ...you've been owned tonight.

NO, some posters pointed out that he was not an experienced CB. They were right and you are wrong. - Wrong about what? I have stated a FACT that people were not counting Rodon as a center back, inexperienced or otherwise.

No you are waffling shit. You said "My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So you are saying that I'm responsible for a fall in the quality of Swans fans... more bollix from you. I don't know you well enough to make a deduction, the ''you'' was general. If you also represent the majority on here then yes, I mean you.

Then you do your "you agree with me claim", when nobody claimed anything else as nobody questioned his ability to rise up. We just mentioned that he was not experienced in the league. - Don't be so ludicrous. You are either blind or in extreme denial if you think everyone was confident he could step up. He was shown utter disrespect and HE has owned them by his performance. I just highlighted that fact.

We all know as soon as he has a bad game people on here will be using him as a stick to beat the club with. Deny it if you like.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Rodon on 23:59 - Aug 11 with 805 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 23:53 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

The Res said he thought Naughton would play as centre back. He said it today.

And I also mentioned it the day before, he was a viable option considering he played there at PL level with Roberts on the right.

However like me, I very much doubt did it to be dismissive of Rodon, which of course was rife yesterday and the day before.

Rodon on 00:03 - Aug 12 with 800 viewsDJack

Rodon on 23:57 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

NO, some posters pointed out that he was not an experienced CB. They were right and you are wrong. - Wrong about what? I have stated a FACT that people were not counting Rodon as a center back, inexperienced or otherwise.

No you are waffling shit. You said "My season ticket holding days are behind me due to work commitments the other side of the world unfortunately so have left that side of the club to you, unfortunately it seems as a result the balance may have now tipped in quality of attendees. So you are saying that I'm responsible for a fall in the quality of Swans fans... more bollix from you. I don't know you well enough to make a deduction, the ''you'' was general. If you also represent the majority on here then yes, I mean you.

Then you do your "you agree with me claim", when nobody claimed anything else as nobody questioned his ability to rise up. We just mentioned that he was not experienced in the league. - Don't be so ludicrous. You are either blind or in extreme denial if you think everyone was confident he could step up. He was shown utter disrespect and HE has owned them by his performance. I just highlighted that fact.

We all know as soon as he has a bad game people on here will be using him as a stick to beat the club with. Deny it if you like.

Waffle. As I've said "Let's face it ...you've been owned tonight."

Night, night psychoboy.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rodon on 00:04 - Aug 12 with 791 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:03 - Aug 12 by DJack

Waffle. As I've said "Let's face it ...you've been owned tonight."

Night, night psychoboy.

Yes but saying something and it having actual meaning are vastly differing things, as you have just proved. Joe and I are holding our heads high tonight/this morning regardless of the sniping.

Sweet dreams.

Rodon on 00:09 - Aug 12 with 777 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:04 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Yes but saying something and it having actual meaning are vastly differing things, as you have just proved. Joe and I are holding our heads high tonight/this morning regardless of the sniping.

Sweet dreams.

Please tell me that you are a script writer for Twighlight or any teen coming of age flick as you are just as predictable and sad.

Login to get fewer ads

Rodon on 00:12 - Aug 12 with 767 viewslondonlisa2001

Rodon on 23:59 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

And I also mentioned it the day before, he was a viable option considering he played there at PL level with Roberts on the right.

However like me, I very much doubt did it to be dismissive of Rodon, which of course was rife yesterday and the day before.

So you are accusing some of disrespect by saying Naughton would play, but when you said it and the Res said it, it wasn’t disrespect?

Got it.
Rodon on 00:12 - Aug 12 with 759 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:09 - Aug 12 by DJack

Please tell me that you are a script writer for Twighlight or any teen coming of age flick as you are just as predictable and sad.

The truth is often predictable.

Rodon on 00:13 - Aug 12 with 758 viewsKerouac

Rodon on 00:04 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Sweet dreams.

"Joe and I are holding our heads high tonight"

F*ck me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Rodon on 00:16 - Aug 12 with 740 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:12 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

The truth is often predictable.

Keep going. OWNED.

Rodon on 00:17 - Aug 12 with 723 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:16 - Aug 12 by DJack

Keep going. OWNED.

If this is getting owned, Joe and I will like to be owned week in week out please.

Rodon on 00:18 - Aug 12 with 722 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:17 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

If this is getting owned, Joe and I will like to be owned week in week out please.

Cheers my little bitch.

Rodon on 00:22 - Aug 12 with 706 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:18 - Aug 12 by DJack

Cheers my little bitch.

Not a problem at all.

Yours,

Joe and I

Rodon on 00:30 - Aug 12 with 689 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:22 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Not a problem at all.

Yours,

Joe and I

Joe, my inexperienced CB and E20 my bitch, no problem at all.

Rodon on 00:35 - Aug 12 with 665 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:30 - Aug 12 by DJack

Joe, my inexperienced CB and E20 my bitch, no problem at all.

As long as you are not peddling that and not ''league 2 standard'' kid, ''good luck with Rodon'', ''Rodon a first team player '' or ''only one center back''. Then feel free to make up what you like.

Happy I supported him and the club through this.

Rodon on 00:40 - Aug 12 with 645 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:35 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

As long as you are not peddling that and not ''league 2 standard'' kid, ''good luck with Rodon'', ''Rodon a first team player '' or ''only one center back''. Then feel free to make up what you like.

Happy I supported him and the club through this.

Please point out where I've peddled that shit..as I've not. OWNED.

Rodon on 00:41 - Aug 12 with 638 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:40 - Aug 12 by DJack

Please point out where I've peddled that shit..as I've not. OWNED.

Where did I say you did?

If you want to realise your dream of OWNING then you really do need to start making a bit of sense.

ta

Rodon on 00:46 - Aug 12 with 626 viewsjasper_T

"Rodon and Harries are 5th tier level ffs.. "
"Is it just Mike left?"
"the club website doesn’t appear to think they are first team players. Even this morning. "
Rodon on 00:48 - Aug 12 with 618 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:46 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

"Is it just Mike left?"
"the club website doesn’t appear to think they are first team players. Even this morning. "

Tip of the iceberg that Jasps.

Not the hotbed of encouragement you would want to read as a promising young lad before your big chance.

Hideous.

Rodon on 00:50 - Aug 12 with 612 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:46 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

"Is it just Mike left?"

So then Jasper you 5th columnist, posters pointed out their inexperience just as I said..thanks fckwit.

Rodon on 00:52 - Aug 12 with 604 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:50 - Aug 12 by DJack

So then Jasper you 5th columnist, posters pointed out their inexperience just as I said..thanks fckwit.

Calling someone 5th tier level is merely pointing out their inexperience?

Ok then

Rodon on 00:54 - Aug 12 with 601 viewsDJack

Rodon on 00:52 - Aug 12 by E20Jack

Calling someone 5th tier level is merely pointing out their inexperience?

Ok then

At last you get it psychoboy. Night, night.

Rodon on 00:55 - Aug 12 with 594 viewsE20Jack

Rodon on 00:54 - Aug 12 by DJack

At last you get it psychoboy. Night, night.

And with that, the troll realises he's beaten and goes to bed... for the second time.

Sweet dreams... again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024