Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thoroughly enjoyed that 17:37 - Aug 11 with 1680 viewsJackfath

A team which battled for 90 mins.
A team which is beginning to take shape.
A team which clearly enjoyed the victory.
A team which contains some very young inexperience players.

Well done to all concerned. If our games are all like that this season, I'll be a happy fan.

Onwards and upwards!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 17:40 - Aug 11 with 1642 viewsItchySphincter

Tough to watch second half at times but that’s two tidy championship sides we’ve measured up well to. If they don’t get sold down the river we should at least be okay in this league.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 17:45 - Aug 11 with 1586 viewsLord_Bony

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 17:40 - Aug 11 by ItchySphincter

Tough to watch second half at times but that’s two tidy championship sides we’ve measured up well to. If they don’t get sold down the river we should at least be okay in this league.

Yep.

Looks like we ll be alright here for a while.

Nice to see the like of Stoke City our fellow relegation buddies after splashing out an absolute fortune to re enforce now lying in 20th position.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 17:48 - Aug 11 with 1511 viewsWingstandwood

Amazing what 'intent' can do when a team goes out with the aim to attack, score goals, win games and mmmmmmmmmm....be actually bothered.

Previous sh1t-house management should hang heads in shame and witness Potter n' boys picking up brownie points!!!!!

Argus!

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 17:50 - Aug 11 with 1487 viewspencoedjack

Agree with all of that Fath
I thoroughly enjoyed that on 18:42 - Aug 11 with 1247 viewsKingBony

Put that effort in every week and you won’t hear anything negative from me win, lose or draw.

Proper shift lads we’ll done 👏🏻

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 19:09 - Aug 11 with 1134 viewsoldcob

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 18:42 - Aug 11 by KingBony

Put that effort in every week and you won’t hear anything negative from me win, lose or draw.

Proper shift lads we’ll done 👏🏻

You are right KB, as long as they give their all you can forgive them anything. Last season we had too many players who weren't arsed.
I thoroughly enjoyed that on 19:40 - Aug 11 with 1041 viewsjasfan

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 19:09 - Aug 11 by oldcob

You are right KB, as long as they give their all you can forgive them anything. Last season we had too many players who weren't arsed.

A terrific effort from all the players today and I thought quite lot of fans stayed behind to show their appreciation. I also noticed Wilfried Bony on the pitch congratulating the players as they came off - good to see that as well.

Many good performances including Joe Rodon and Jay Fulton whose confidence appeared to grow as the game went on. Ollie McBurnie gave everything and was well up for the physical battle with the Preston centre backs. Martin Ollson and Mike Van De Horn demonstrated their experience in several situations. Bersant Celina was probably playing a deeper midfield role than was ideal but was always looking to do something with the ball. You could see why the manager wants to bring in a player like Ryan Woods to do that role instead, so that they could move the ball on quickly to Celina as the playmaker.

Jack Army!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 19:41]
I thoroughly enjoyed that on 20:14 - Aug 11 with 898 viewsoldcob

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 19:40 - Aug 11 by jasfan

A terrific effort from all the players today and I thought quite lot of fans stayed behind to show their appreciation. I also noticed Wilfried Bony on the pitch congratulating the players as they came off - good to see that as well.

Many good performances including Joe Rodon and Jay Fulton whose confidence appeared to grow as the game went on. Ollie McBurnie gave everything and was well up for the physical battle with the Preston centre backs. Martin Ollson and Mike Van De Horn demonstrated their experience in several situations. Bersant Celina was probably playing a deeper midfield role than was ideal but was always looking to do something with the ball. You could see why the manager wants to bring in a player like Ryan Woods to do that role instead, so that they could move the ball on quickly to Celina as the playmaker.

Jack Army!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 19:41]

I agree Celina played a little too deep, as he did first half last week before looking better further forward in the second half. Maybe he played deeper to give a little extra protection for Rodon, who, as it turns out didn't need it. I'd like to see him further forward next week.
Login to get fewer ads

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 20:45 - Aug 11 with 812 viewsjasper_T

I thoroughly enjoyed that on 20:14 - Aug 11 by oldcob

I agree Celina played a little too deep, as he did first half last week before looking better further forward in the second half. Maybe he played deeper to give a little extra protection for Rodon, who, as it turns out didn't need it. I'd like to see him further forward next week.

Got that the wrong way round, Celina played deeper during our comeback last week than he did for much of the first half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024