Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ 17:44 - Aug 11 with 14873 viewslondonlisa2001

Fantastic result from a team that is playing their hearts out.

Look at the age of the starting 11 today. Only Olsson over 30. Two keepers 29. Rest of the team average age 22.

Bright manager and coaching team, full of energy and ideas. Adventurous but pragmatic as well. Obviously know how to spot a player.

Crowd really desperate to support them and willing them on.

We could build something really special here again.

Don’t you bloody dare let them down by failing to bring in the 4 players or so that could make all the difference.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:47 - Aug 11 with 2192 viewsCaptain_Sham

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:43 - Aug 11 by Dr_Winston

The words of a man who is clearly about to resign.

Again...

Its just a ride.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 2181 viewsOldjack

They weren't prepared to buy or perhaps loan one of Potters main targets .so i wouldn't hold your breath on any one else coming in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:52 - Aug 11 with 2170 viewsDr_Winston

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:49 - Aug 11 by Oldjack

They weren't prepared to buy or perhaps loan one of Potters main targets .so i wouldn't hold your breath on any one else coming in

Probably best you don't hold your breath at all at your age.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:58 - Aug 11 with 2144 viewsBLAZE

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:52 - Aug 11 by Dr_Winston

I dunno, it may help with his drunkard hiccups
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:58 - Aug 11 with 2137 viewsItchySphincter

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:52 - Aug 11 by Dr_Winston

He has to hold his breath because of the hum that follows him around.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 2114 viewsWingstandwood

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:43 - Aug 11 by Dr_Winston

The words of a man who is clearly about to resign.

He's doing an admirable job so far and word will get about in football circles about the raw deal he has had from a complete and utter bunch of wasters i.e. Jenkins, Yanks and board.

IMO if he continues to 'over-perform' and 'over-achieve' with all what he has had to contend with then it'll only be a matter of time before another more 'ambitious' club comes in for him along with the promise of a transfer kitty to do some real damage with.

It'll be history repeating itself and Deja-Vu all over again i.e. managed decline/incompetence...The bottom line of Jenkins and Yanks doing yet more of the same Kamikaze ruination and self destruct button pushing that we've all come to expect. And something they never, ever, ever learn from?

Argus!

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:03 - Aug 11 with 2098 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Potter's statement on the Swans site is definitely not encouraging ie
“But I don’t want to be one of those managers who whinges about what we have got or what we haven’t got. "
and
“I wouldn’t say there will be many more coming in, but there’s a chance that we will get some players."
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:05 - Aug 11 with 2079 viewsBillyChong

He’s doing a grand job to be fair given the bum deal handed to him by the cnts who employ him
Login to get fewer ads

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:06 - Aug 11 with 2072 viewsOldjack

I see the usual knobs have tried to derail another good thread ,do your job mods

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 2046 viewsFlashberryjack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 17:53 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

That’s not going to happen.

That’s why I said 4.

We need 1 CF, 1 DM / CM, 1 CB essential. And preferably 1 more who can play both CB and DM.

If there is no chance if Bony playing, another CF as well.

We've needed a central/creative midfielder for at least three seasons, what makes you think we'll get one in now.

I assume you watched the second half today ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:12 - Aug 11 with 2032 viewslondonlisa2001

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:09 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

We've needed a central/creative midfielder for at least three seasons, what makes you think we'll get one in now.

I’m saying what I think we should get not what I think we will get.

If we could bring in a quality DM, we could push Fer and Celina further forward. We also have Dhanda, Byers for a more advanced role.

I think Celina is a fantastic player btw on what we’ve seen so far.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:57 - Aug 11 with 1939 viewsFlashberryjack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:12 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

If we could bring in a quality DM, we could push Fer and Celina further forward. We also have Dhanda, Byers for a more advanced role.

Celina certainly looks as if he's got something about him, sadly a very fragile player in an already fragile midfield, but most of us are fully aware of our fragility in midfield for the last couple of seasons..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 00:32 - Aug 12 with 1835 viewsairedale

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:12 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Royce Rolls imo, real quality.

Celina ie.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 0:33]
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:50 - Aug 12 with 1783 viewsjacktheripper

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 17:55 - Aug 11 by westwalesed

What is Bony's prognosis?

If he's still here in January, he could be a beast at this level - we are making chances right enough.

Apparently not back until Oct/Nov
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 05:54 - Aug 12 with 1723 viewsGroo

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 17:53 - Aug 11 by westwalesed

Can you have that many loans?
The board are unlikely to sanction that many - we need to be careful, replace with quality not quantity and bring the U23s in when required.

You can have 8 but only 5 can be in the match day squad

Groo does what Groo does best

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:37 - Aug 12 with 1534 viewsRancid

If the superstars of the last few seasons showed the fight and commitment of those lads yesterday we'd still be comfortably in the Premiership.

It's all about the money.Footballers already earning it won't fancy a relegation scrap especially at a club that isn't a brand and it was proved when we really needed to fight but didn't at the end of last season...The players yesterday have it all do and hungry as lions and even if you're not yet considered a PL hotshot on 100k a week , hard work and a positive attitude can win football matches.

Im just glad to feel the love again.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:43 - Aug 12 with 1498 viewsItchySphincter

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:57 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

Celina certainly looks as if he's got something about him, sadly a very fragile player in an already fragile midfield, but most of us are fully aware of our fragility in midfield for the last couple of seasons..

Who says he's fragile?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 1469 viewskarnataka

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:43 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

Who says he's fragile?

I think it was flashberryjack.
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:01 - Aug 12 with 1446 viewsdobjack2

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 01:50 - Aug 12 by jacktheripper

Apparently not back until Oct/Nov

Just in time to ship him out
Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:20 - Aug 12 with 1403 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:01 - Aug 11 by Wingstandwood

He's doing an admirable job so far and word will get about in football circles about the raw deal he has had from a complete and utter bunch of wasters i.e. Jenkins, Yanks and board.

IMO if he continues to 'over-perform' and 'over-achieve' with all what he has had to contend with then it'll only be a matter of time before another more 'ambitious' club comes in for him along with the promise of a transfer kitty to do some real damage with.

It'll be history repeating itself and Deja-Vu all over again i.e. managed decline/incompetence...The bottom line of Jenkins and Yanks doing yet more of the same Kamikaze ruination and self destruct button pushing that we've all come to expect. And something they never, ever, ever learn from?

Doesn't look like he's had a raw deal to me. It seems he's switched on and bang in tune to how we're developing our rebuilding.

Remember now, we've given him a big chance here and he would have known from minute one what was going to happen this transfer window.

It's just your preconceived misconceptions that's the trouble here.

People are assuming things right, left and centre. Well now we've heard it straight from the horse's mouth.

He's on board and has a job to do. The one he's got the job for.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:24 - Aug 12 with 1395 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:09 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

Celina?

Strange post

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:26 - Aug 12 with 1387 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:57 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

Fragile as in Leon, Joey, Routs, Dyer, Gower type of fragile.

They did us alright.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:28 - Aug 12 with 1366 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 20:37 - Aug 12 by Rancid

If the superstars of the last few seasons showed the fight and commitment of those lads yesterday we'd still be comfortably in the Premiership.

It's all about the money.Footballers already earning it won't fancy a relegation scrap especially at a club that isn't a brand and it was proved when we really needed to fight but didn't at the end of last season...The players yesterday have it all do and hungry as lions and even if you're not yet considered a PL hotshot on 100k a week , hard work and a positive attitude can win football matches.

Im just glad to feel the love again.

I would say that if we ever got back up to the EPL again we shouldn't be afraid to keep a nucleus of youngsters and hungry players in the first 11.

Easy to say I know but you're right about the money, we've got to keep players keen.

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:36 - Aug 12 with 1330 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:01 - Aug 11 by Wingstandwood

Let's hope Stoke don't sack their manager and approach Potter with the promise of cash to buy players. If our situation playing staff wise hasn't been addressed with any loans and we start to suffer from an injury crisis he'll be off.
And who'd blame him?
Hopefully though they will back him as he's the best thing managerially to have happened to us since Laudrup.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:57 - Aug 12 with 1275 viewsTheResurrection

Don’t you dare SK, JL, HJ on 21:36 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Let's hope Stoke don't sack their manager and approach Potter with the promise of cash to buy players. If our situation playing staff wise hasn't been addressed with any loans and we start to suffer from an injury crisis he'll be off.
And who'd blame him?
Hopefully though they will back him as he's the best thing managerially to have happened to us since Laudrup.

Fack me, he's had 2 games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024