Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today 18:04 - Aug 11 with 5412 viewsJackfath

A very interesting and welcome few moments prior to the match. After what he had to say I have rejoined.

I urge all others who are doubting whether it will be worthwhile to do the same.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:58 - Aug 11 with 1438 viewsBloodyhills

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:31 - Aug 11 by byron

That’s alright pal, we will lose plenty this season no doubt, but we will get better with our two new midfielders. I put a 100 on us last year at 33/1 to go up....I hardly ever bet either.

Do you think you will stay up?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:34 - Aug 11 with 1398 viewsSlugster664

That’s alright pal, we will lose plenty this season no doubt, but we will get better with our two new midfielders. I put a 100 on us last year at 33/1 to go up....I hardly ever bet either.

You actually use midfielders? I watched your lot today, 50-60 minutes of it and it was awful football.

I caught the odd games on tv last season, actually thought I'd just seen you on a 'bad day'...were you that poor most games?

Think you're gonna need more than just 2 midfielders pal

STID

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:35 - Aug 11 with 1396 viewsSgorioFruit

good winnings that was then,
as what has been just asked, do you reckon you will stay up this season?

today for us, much much much more exciting than the desperate crap we had to endure last season

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:50 - Aug 11 with 1355 viewsbyron

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:58 - Aug 11 by Bloodyhills

Do you think you will stay up?

After 1 game? Main striker out and 2 new midfielders not in yet....I doubt it to be honest. I think we will beat Newcastle and will give hudds away a good game, big game that already.

Benny

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:53 - Aug 11 with 1352 viewsDewi1jack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:33 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

And a car sticker...

Nothing for renewing online a couple of weeks ago though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:57 - Aug 11 with 1339 viewsbyron

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:34 - Aug 11 by Slugster664

You actually use midfielders? I watched your lot today, 50-60 minutes of it and it was awful football.

I caught the odd games on tv last season, actually thought I'd just seen you on a 'bad day'...were you that poor most games?

Think you're gonna need more than just 2 midfielders pal

Zzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzz........

Benny

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 23:07 - Aug 11 with 1325 viewslonglostjack

Only first game Byron. No need to turn to a Jack’s forum for a bit of cwtch. Stay strong.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:54 - Aug 12 with 1245 viewspeenemunde

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:25 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

I was enthused by the passion and the desire from the Chairman. He spoke extremely highly of the new board members and gave me a real feeling that good things were around the corner.

It was enough for me to rejoin.

You are far to easily pleased.
Anyone can climb onto a soapbox and promise jam tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:55 - Aug 12 with 1251 viewsDJack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:54 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

Which is what you do by stating that we should stay positive you bellwhiff.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:56 - Aug 12 with 1241 viewspeenemunde

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:55 - Aug 12 by DJack

Which is what you do by stating that we should stay positive you bellwhiff.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 01:01 - Aug 12 with 1241 viewsSgorioFruit

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 00:54 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

Peenemunde

can I ask, what are you....

no I will change the question into a statement...

do not try your best to overtake me as the primary contributor who makes no sense at all to this forum

you are nearly there.

just need to work on it a bit

Hwyl Fawr

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 08:44 - Aug 12 with 1102 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:53 - Aug 11 by Dewi1jack

Nothing for renewing online a couple of weeks ago though

If you were a member last year then you should have had the newsletter? If you havent drop me a PM and I will make sure you get what is yours
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 09:36 - Aug 12 with 1036 viewsSlugster664

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 22:57 - Aug 11 by byron

Zzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzz........

I was like that for 50-60 minutes yesterday afternoon as it happens 😴

STID

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 14:30 - Aug 12 with 968 viewsJackBaston

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:34 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

I think it is for Jackfath to say what he heard that made his decision for him all I talked to him about was how I believe the Trust should focus on following through the mediation/legal process but also ensure that it retains a strong voice representing the fans and never b afraid ti put noses out of joint at the football club

lol don't know why i got downarrowed
Well there is one big nose that needs disjointing
I'm just still worried that the trust finds out about whats happening at the club the same time as the fans do
and if they do know before, they pretend they dont
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 18:08 - Aug 12 with 868 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 14:30 - Aug 12 by JackBaston

lol don't know why i got downarrowed
Well there is one big nose that needs disjointing
I'm just still worried that the trust finds out about whats happening at the club the same time as the fans do
and if they do know before, they pretend they dont

There is every chance that this could happen again (maybe not to the extent of something as big as a sale) but when it happens and the Trust say they weren't told, it's because they weren't
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:31 - Aug 12 with 756 viewsSlugster664

STID

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:52 - Aug 12 with 730 viewsRancid

Is it true you're allowed to look him in the eye when in his company nowadays?

Was told this by a pretty reliable source.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:14 - Aug 13 with 677 viewsSlugster664

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024